o2

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Jieun looked at the little girl in front of her. She was very cute, holding on to her little stuff cat, like her life depended on it. She was drawing on a white piece of paper while the boys stared at her. "She's really cute."

"Yeah, so un-Yongguk-like." said Youngjae. Hana didn't pay any attention to them and was in her own little world. 

"Yeah...So you guys never seen or met this Jiyoung girl?" Jieun asked. Jongup looked up at Jieun.

"Jiyoung noona?" Everyone looked at him.

"You know her?"

"Yeah. Hyungs, remember Gongchan hyung?" Daehyun and Youngjae nodded their heads. "Well one of Gongchan hyung's hyungs is related to her." Everyone looked at him.

"Who??"

"Baro hyung." Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other and nodded their heads, with their mouths forming a 'o' shape.

"Baro."

"Man why didn't I figure it out before!" Youngjae groaned.

"Yeah, and you're supposed to be the smart one." said Daehyun, rolling his eyes.

"Can it you." pointed Youngjae.

"Wait isn't Baro's real name is Cha Sunwoo?"

"Yeah it is." said Youngjae. "But I don't know how they are related. I remember Baro talking about her but I zoned out after the first few words."

"Why didn't you pay attention, hyung!" said Zelo.

"Well I didn't know this could be important! How the hell was I supposed to know Yongguk hyung would get a girl pregnant!" shouted Youngjae. Hana looked up from her paper and stared at them with wide eyes.

"Don't shout. I think she hates it when we all shout." said Daehyun.

"Well I think that's going to be a problem. Since Himchan hyung, Yongguk hyung and Youngjae hyung shouts a lot." said Jongup.

"I know...But anyways we could talk to Baro tomorrow at school. And ask him about it."

"Okay that's settled-Where's Yongguk?" asked Jieun. Everyone looked around and didn't see Yongguk anywhere. Zelo ran out the kitchen and came back.

"Don't worry, he's in the living room, having a mental breakdown."

"Oh...Leave him. He needs to learn what he has done and how he's going to fix it."

"So you're not going to help us?" asked Himchan.

"I am. But I need to know what the father and the mother wants. And I only have one party...And he can't be tamed at this moment." Himchan nodded his head. "I can stay for a little bit and help you guys out but Hana, is it?" Jieun pointed to little girl. The rest nodded their heads. "Okay, so Hana needs some stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" asked Zelo, curiously. Jieun looked at the younger. 

"Well Junhong, Hana is a year old. She's still a baby so she'll need some things. Like some juice, food, clothing, all that stuff."

"Oh Jiyoung left a list of things that Hana likes and dislikes." said Youngjae. He handed it to Jieun and she read it over.

"Okay. So who wants to go get the stuff?" Everyone looked off somewhere hoping they won't get picked. Jieun sighed. "Fine. I'll choose." Jieun looked over the boys and squinted her eyes. She pointed to Himchan, Youngjae, and Zelo. "You three go to the store and buy the stuff."

"Why do I have to go?" complained Himchan.

"Because you're the only that's sane with a driver's lisence."

"Youngjae has a lisence."

"I only have a permit. I need an adult in the car with me, if I want to go driving." said Youngjae. Himchan glared at him.

"You're not helping." Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Let's just go. Come on." He took the note from Jieun and dragged Himchan out of the kitchen and Zelo followed. They passed Yongguk who was still in his place with his hands covering his face, mumbling some words that they couldn't hear. They sighed. "He needs to get his grip together." The others nodded their heads in agreement.

--------

When the others left to go buy the needed stuff for Hana, Jieun, Daehyun and Jongup stayed at the apartment. "Okay I only have two tolerable people, the other three left, a baby and an idiot." Daehyun and Jongup nodded their heads. Jieun looked at Hana. She stopped drawing and was looking at her stuff black cat. "Hana?" She called out for her. Hana looked up at Jieun with her big eyes. "What did you draw?"

Hana looked at the picture and pointed at it. "Kitty!" She smiled. Jieun looked at the drawing. It was a...cat...sort of...it had the pointy ears...I think she was trying to draw her kitty...Jieun thought. Jieun smiled at her.

"Yes! It is a kitty. You did a good job!" Hana smiled and looked at her kitty. Daehyun sat down on the chair. He heard a little grumbled. He looked at her and saw her pouting. She poked her little stomach.

"I think she's hungry."

"Okay. Well the guys are still out. Do you have any snacks?" asked Jieun.

"We have cookies, chips and ice cream." said Jongup. Jieun scratch her head.

"Chips are out. I guess it's down to cookies and ice cream." Jieun looked at Hana. "Hana, what do you want? Cookies or ice cream?" Hana looked at Jieun and smiled.

"BOTH!"

"Both it is!" Hana smiled. Jongup got the ice cream and the cookies, he got a bowl and a scooper.

"Umm...Do you want them together, Hana...-ah?" Jongup asked, quite awkwardly. Daehyun and Jieun noticed how awkward he was being and Hana looked at him giggled. She nodded her head. "O...kay..." He crumbled 3 pieces of cookies and scooped some vanilla ice cream into the bowl. He handed it to her and a spoon. She smiled and took it from him and ate it.

"Jonguppie, you're really awkward." said Jieun, while Daehyun nodded his head in agreement.

"Well I'm sorry. I'm not used to having a little girl here."

"True. Now to discuss the living arrangements. It's obivious she's going to live here." said Jieun.

"Yeah, but Yongguk hyung doesn't want to believe she's his daughter." said Daehyun.

"Well he has to believe it. The proof is sitting right there." Jieun pointed to Hana, who was happily eating the ice cream.

"We could always do a DNA test." suggested Jongup. Jieun and Daehyun looked at him and then back at each other.

"Do you think that would help him realize?" asked Daehyun. Jieun walked to the exit of the kitchen; making sure she got a good view of the man sitting down with a indescribable expression plastered across his face. Jieun crossed her arms together.

"Only one way to find out..."


Thee second chapter is hither! (Sorry for my fail Shakespeare language)

Yongguk is still not believing he has a child. But it looks like Jieun has a plan. :D

Comment & Subscribe~