20

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Jieun had her elbow on the counter, with her chin propped nicely on the palm of her hand. With her other hand she held a flute glass and twirled the contents inside. She turned her head and had a scowl on her face. In front of her was Yongguk, not doing his work, (okay he was, but barely doing so) and talking to the pretty girl that walked in and sat down.

    The girl was ovbivously enjoying the attention she was getting from Yongguk, every now and then she'll flip her hair, giggle, like she was having the time of her life. Jieun, right there, wanted to throw up. What a cunning bastard you are, Bang Yongguk. You said you didn't want any distractions whatsoever. I don't get you at all. Jieun coldly thought.

    "Do you still want that?" Jieun looked up and saw Kyungjae standing there with a towel over his right shoulder.

    Jieun shook her head, "No. This is the only thing I can play with." Kyungjae smiled.

    "Are you upset that Yongguk is talking to Gyuri?"

    "Oh, that's her name? Tch." Jieun frowned.

    "Yeah, that's her name. She's usually a regular here, well I guess she is."

    "What?" Jieun asked, confused.

    "Well she's here, but doesn't really buy anything... She just talks to us, well she talked to Jungmin when he still worked here, but that really never got him anywhere since he did get fired."

    "Well I don't want Yongguk to get fired..." Jieun quietly said, not wanting Yongguk to hear.

    "I don't think Yongguk will get fired. He seems to need this job a lot. And he seems to listen to you, so just tell him to lay off and he'll listen."

    "You do know your knowledge Kyungjae." Jieun stared at him. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

    "Eh?" Kyungjae's eyes widen at the question. "Uhh, don't you think that was a little straightforward."

    Jieun smiled. "So it's true!"

    Kyungjae scratched his head, "I don't have a girlfriend foresay, but I do... like someone." Kyungjae looked down.

    "Is it someone that works here?" Kyungjae didn't say anything but looked at the sparkly clean glass. "You know you don't have to tell me. I just met you and all, so you don't have to." Jieun gave him a smile.

    "I'll tell you... when I get to know you better."

    "Okay. I'll just come by when I have time and I'll get to talk to you and... bond."

    "Yeah, that sounds good." Kyungjae smiled.

    "Okay." Jieun smiled.

    They continued to talk, not knowing there was someone listening in their conversation.


 


---------

 


    Himchan's classes was now done and was going home. He made it to the door and opened it. He walked inside and saw Hana in the living room, surrounded by a bunch of toys. "... Hana?" Hana looked up at the sound of her name, but went back to playing with her toys.

    "Himchannie~ You're back!"

    Himchan looked in the kitchen and instantly jumped at who he saw. "Ah, Mrs. Bang. What are you doing here?"

    "Just looking after my grand-daughter. But since you're here, you can now." Mrs. Bang smiled.

    Himchan looked at her, "Say what?"

    "Have fun Himchan." Mrs. Bang patted Himchan's cheek and left, leaving him alone with Hana. Himchan looked at Hana, and then the empty spot that Mrs. Bang was once at.

    "... Me?"


Sorry if this seems short, but I'm sort of in a rush. And sorry for the long wait. I was busy.
Don't really have much to say, besides the next update might take awhile. So be patient.

Comment & Subscribe~