30

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Several Weeks Later

 

 

It’s been several weeks since Hana join into the family of BAP, several weeks since Jieun told her little story of meeting Zinger. Things haven’t really changed for them, besides there is now a baby living with the boys and that Yongguk’s mother is around the apartment every day and of course Mrs. Bang would throw a teasing remark every now and then, but of course everything seemed to be normal.

                Baro one day let Daehyun and Youngjae know the birthday of Hana. In honesty is very helpful. Hana’s birthday happens to be on the 4th of April, and she just e this year, so we were good for a birthday party.

                Yongguk sat down on the floor in the living room, with a notebook in front of him and a pencil in hand. His back was leaning against the edge of the couch, and behind him was Hana playing with some toys. She was squirming around behind him, making some squeals here and there but Yongguk just let her do what she wants to do. He even had the TV on to some cartoon, not Pororo for obvious reasons.

 

(Don’t want to relive that moment again)

 

                It was the middle of November and Yongguk’s finals were next month and he really shouldn’t have waited for a long time to write this song. Because right now he’s drawing a blank right now. Himchan was studying for his finals as well, but he was at the library instead. In his words ‘I don’t want to be distracted by your daughter, she’s a little wild’ and Yongguk wasn’t going to lie, Hana was a little wild. ‘Cause right now her right leg was hanging off of his right shoulder, her squeals was halted, so he turned to look at her, and found her staring at him with big eyes. Yongguk blinked at her, “What’s wrong Hana?”

                Hana pouted and started wiggling around; Yongguk looked at her weirdly but gently picked her up and placed her on his lap. “Are you hungry?” Hana grabbed Yongguk’s big hands and played with the fingers with her eyes on the screen.

                “Ahble,”

                Yongguk looked at her with a confuse expression, “What?”

                “Ahble,” She said, pointing her little finger to the screen. Yongguk looked at the screen and saw red.

                “Oh, apple, you want an apple?” Hana nodded her head and replied with a small ‘ahble’. Yongguk laughed his deep laugh and, “I don’t know if we have apples.” Yongguk glanced at the kitchen, “I remember Uncle Jongup eating an apple, but I don’t think there’s any left.”

                Hana frowned and slumped down further into Yongguk’s lap, “Ahble!!”

                Yongguk sighed, “Hana-“

                Yongguk was cut off short when the front door opened, “Guk-ah~~”

                Oh god.

                Just as he thought his mother appeared from the hallway and smiled at her son and granddaughter. “What are you doing?” She asked, sitting down on the couch. Yongguk looked up at her, “I’m finishing my song, and Hana wanted some apples, but Jongup ate them all.”

                “Well he is a growing teenager it’s quite understandable,” Mrs. Bang said, “But we have to get whatever the princess wants.”

                “So spoil her,”

                “Yes, of course we have to spoil Hana she’s the first girl in the family! I always wanted a girl, but I end up having a boy- twins at that!”

                Yongguk frowned, “Are you disappointed?”

                “Of course not, I love you guys!” Mrs. Bang reassured her son, “I have a son that is in America studying to be the best accountant out there, and I have another one… What do you do exactly?” Yongguk stared blankly at his mother, “Why don’t you go and get some apples with Hana while I work on this?” He smiled at his mother, totally ignoring her diss about his occupations or lack of an occupation.  

                His mother smiled at him and took Hana from him, “C’mon sweetie, let’s go hang out with your awesome grandma.” Hana smiled and giggled, she snuggled up close to her grandmother and let out a soft ‘mama’. Mrs. Bang eyes slightly widen, “She called me mama.”

                Yongguk looked at his mother with his eyes widen as well, “Really?”

                “Yeah,” Mrs. Bang smiled, “You’re so lovely, sweetheart!” Mrs. Bang said hugging Hana. “Has she called you daddy yet?”

                “... No.”

                Mrs. Bang slightly smiled at his son and bent down to eye level with Yongguk and patted out his hair, “Don’t worry the time will come.” Yongguk smiled at his mother and mouthed a ‘thank you’ to her. Mrs. Bang nodded her head and gave him a smile. “Let’s go Hana, say goodbye to daddy!” Hana turned around and smiled at her father and said bye.

                Mrs. Bang gathered together Hana’s baby bag and they were off to the store to buy some apples leaving Yongguk alone in the apartment. It’ll be another three hours until the youngers get off from school and Himchan won’t be getting back from the library until five or so. And he doesn’t know what Jieun was doing, probably hanging out with Zinger and possibly Hyosung as well.

 

(During that several weeks Jieun met up with Zinger at the restaurant and she happened to meet Hyosung and let’s just say it was another awkward time for them with people staring)

Yongguk cracked his neck and looked at the currently blank music sheet, Let’s get to work.

 

------

 

“So do you know when Sunhwa is coming back from Busan?” Hyosung ask Jieun.

                Hyosung and Zinger had a day off from work and Jieun had just been done with her classes for the day and they all wanted to meet up and just hang. They were currently at a coffee shop, drinking their coffees chilling in the booth they are currently residing in.

                “I have no idea to be honest.” Jieun said, taking a sip from the hot coffee, smiling at the taste of the bittersweet perfection, “She didn’t even tell me she was leaving for Busan, I heard it from Kwanghee.”

                “How long have these two been together?” Zinger asked.

                Jieun thought about the relationship Sunhwa and Kwanghee had and couldn’t help but laugh, “They were close with each other, they were neighbors and Kwanghee was a close oppa that Sunhwa cherished, it wasn’t until middle school when she started liking him. They both liked each other but they were both foolish to tell one another.” Jieun shook her head smiling at the memory, Hyosung and Zinger smiled as well. “It wasn’t until high school Kwanghee finally man up and confess and they been dating ever since.”

                “That’s so long,” Hyosung said, having that smile that a proud mother had when her daughter was telling her mother her first love.

                “How about you unnie?” Jieun asked.

                Hyosung pointed to herself, “Me?” Jieun nodded her head. “Uhh, well I’ve been with Kikwang since high school. Nothing really special.” Hyosung shrugged.

                “Nothing really special,” It wasn’t really a question, more like a statement. Zinger looked at Hyosung with wide eyes. “You’ve been together since high school and that rarely happens with couples.”

                “She’s right,” Jieun agreed with Zinger, “I mean high school sweethearts don’t last long. I guess yours and Sunhwa’s are special.” Jieun smiled.

                Hyosung looked at them with a small pout but smiled nevertheless. “Thanks,”

                “I wonder how Yongguk is doing with Hana.” Zinger asked Jieun.

                “Probably freaking out or something. It’s probably not as bad as weeks before but he’ll still be freaking out.”

                “Who’s Hana? Zinger?” Hyosung pointed to Zinger with a confused expression on her face. It was pretty obvious that she didn’t know who Hana is, other than Zinger’s real name which happens to be Hana.

                “Yongguk’s daughter,” Jieun told her.

                “Yongguk has a daughter?” Hyosung stated, curiously. Hyosung had met Yongguk at work and he seemed like a great guy, and if she remembered correctly he doesn’t have a girlfriend.

                “Yeah, a long story,” Jieun shook her head, but then realized something, “You haven’t met her, do you want to go meet her?”

                “I don’t want to bother Yongguk,”

                “It’ll be fine,” Jieun smiled, already standing up, “He doesn’t really have a choice.”


I'm not really feeling this chapter you guys. I could've done it better but I didn't. I'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter.
Maybe it's because I'm not feeling well right now, so I'm not really in the zone, but either way I'll make it to you guys with a better chapter next time.
But nevertheless I do still hope you like it!

Comment & Subscribe~

*Hint on the chapter: Bonding moment with Mama Bang and Hana, and an insight with everyone's love life, which includes the high schoolers ^^