16

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Jieun just stared at the boys watching the TV screen. She was really confused on why they were watching Pororo. Isn't Pororo a childrens' show? Why're they watching it...?

    "Uhh guys?"

    "..."

    "So are you guys ignoring me?"

    "..."

    Jieun sighed. She went to the front and turned off the TV. The boys that were watching the screen, shouted in protest. Jieun placed her finger on her lips, "Shh!"

    The boys closed their mouths and stared at the girl in front of them. They blinked up at her. Jieun stared at them, and crossed her arms. "Should I be concern?"

    "Concern of what?" asked Himchan.

    "You guys were watching Pororo."

    "..."

    "... We could explain that." said Youngjae.

    "Please tell me."

    "... Daehyun, will tell you why. Daehyun?" Youngjae looked at Daehyun and he smiled at him. Daehyun stared at the younger, with a 'are-you-kidding-me' look. Youngjae nodded his head. Daehyun sighed.

    "Well... after we changed her diaper- well Jongup and Youngjae did, we didn't really help. Hana was hungry, so we gave her some milk and decided to let her watch Pororo. But the thing is..."

    "The thing is...?" Jieun trailed off, waiting for Daehyun to go on.

    "... is that-"

    "Pororo is a wizard!" Zelo jumped in. Daehyun blinked and Jieun cocked her right brow up. Daehyun motion to Zelo and said, "Pororo is a wizard."

    "... I really can't leave you guys alone, can I?" Jieun said, tilting her head to the left.

    "... Is that even up to discussion?" said Youngjae, leaning into the couch.

    "... Yeah, you're right." Jieun scratch her head. "You guys were probably into it, since Hana is already asleep." Jieun pointed to Hana, who was pretty much passed out on the floor, with an empty bottle next to her.

    "Hey look she's sleeping!" Zelo exclaimed. Jongup, who was over on the other side of Hana, shook his head.

    "Yongguk, go bring Hana to bed." said Jieun, bringing Yongguk back to the world.

    "What?"

    "Bring your daughter to bed."

    "... Oh." Yongguk got up from his seat and got Hana into his arms, and went to put Hana to bed in Daehyun's bed. While Jieun watched Yongguk bring Hana to bed, the four younger ones sneakily made their to their rooms, but Jieun turned to see them leaving.

    "Where do you think you guys are going?"

    They stopped in their tracks and looked at Jieun. They blinked their eyes at her and they basically made a run for it to their rooms, which made Jieun really confused. She turned to see Himchan still in the living room. She was about to say something, when Himchan stretched and let out a fake yawn. He got up and went to his room. Jieun was then left confused.

 



-------
 

 


~The Next Day~
 

 


    Jieun spent the night at the boys' place again, and was woken up quite early, when the younger ones were getting ready for school. This time they were ready for school and they made sure they weren't late for school this time.

    Since Jieun was already awake, she made them breakfast. Himchan, then came out when the food was done. "Do you have morning classes?" She asked him. He nodded his head.

    "Did you sleep here last night?"

    "Yeah."

    "Yongguk got a new job." Himchan told Jieun.

    "Really?"

    "Yeah. It's this bar at a restaraunt."

    "... At least it isn't a club."

    "Yeah."

    The boys got done eating and they left for their morning torture. Jieun washed the dirty dishes and went to Yongguk's room. She saw him still sleeping, which was now ruin when Jieun shook him. Yongguk groaned and slowly opened his eyes.

    "Hey."

    "Hhhhmmmm."

    "I'm leaving soon for my classes, and I heard you got a job, I don't know when you start, but I should suggest you get someone to watch over Hana when you're busy with work."

    "Hmm." Yongguk mumbled and closed his eyes again. Jieun sighed.

    "I know you didn't hear a word I just said, so I'll be waiting for your call. You're lucky I only have one class today, and it ends at noon." Jieun patted his head and left the room. After doing anything that was needed to do at the place, Jieun left the apartment, and waited for Yongguk's frantic phone call.


So here's an update.

And I'm done with my finals!! And I freakin' passed my Japanese final! YEAH!! For the other ones... Yeah I don't know.
But since I'm not as studying for my finals anymore I'll try to update fast. Hence the word TRY.

 

Comment & Subscribe~

P.S.
If there's any mistakes, I'm sorry~