14

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

    The five boys stared at the elder with complete disblief. The only thing that was running through their minds were... This hyung is crazy.

    Himchan glared at the older man, "YOU ING IDIOT!!", and launched himself at Yongguk.

    Sensing Himchan's rage, Yongguk moved out of the way, and Daehyun and Youngjae held Himchan down. Jongup and Zelo stared at their hyungs. One hyung is a complete idiot, and the other one is now insane because of the other one.

    "LET ME GO!! LET ME GO, GODDAMMIT!! THIS IDIOT NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT A ING LESSON!!!" Himchan screamed, while trying to get out of Daehyun and Youngjae arms.

    "LANGUAGE HYUNG!!" yelled Daehyun.

    "Aw come on! I don't know what to freaking do! I need help!! Even Jieun didn't help me! She hung up on me when I called her!" said Yongguk.

    "I wonder why!!"


 


...

 


    "WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

    "IT MEANS YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!"

    "SHUT UP!"

    Finally words came out of the younger ones. The older boys stared at the younger ones and was about to yell at them to be quiet, but was immediately cut off by a scream.

    Everyone turned to Hana. She was crying very hard and Youngjae stared at Yonnguk. "Change her diaper!"

    Yongguk looked at the younger man, "How?!"

    "How the hell am I supposed to know?!"

    "... Shouldn't we just lie her down and get a new diaper and change her out of her old one?" asked Jongup.

    After that was said, everything went quiet.


 


-------
 



    "Why the hell are younger people so smart nowadays?" asked Yongguk.

    "How the hell am I supposed to know? They make us, older people, look dumb." retorted Himchan.

    The two older people looked from afar  at the younger ones. They laid a blanket down on the ground and laid a squirming Hana on the blanket.

    "Someone hold her down."

    "Calm down, Hana." Zelo gently held down Hana. She started to cry even more than before.

    "Be gentle, Zelo." said Daehyun.

    "I am."

    "How long has it been since you knew you had to change her diaper?" asked Youngjae. He patted Jongup's shoulder, "Go get the baby powder and wipes." Jongup nodded his head.

    "I think like in the afternoon?" said Yongguk.

    Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Yongguk.   

    "There is something seriously messed up in your head."


Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to update and I'm still sort of not feeling well. I've been sick for the past four days. And it's not the best thing for me right now, and I'm sorry. And I go back to school tomorrow, since I missed two days of school, I'm gonna get back a whole load of homework, so I don't know when I'll update again. D:

Comment & Subscribe~