37

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Once the elevator doors opened Mama Bang exited it with opened. She turned to look at Yongguk, “So he doesn’t know this girl?”

                Yongguk looked at her and shook his head. “No, but he knows she lives in this complex, but not know where exactly.” They made their way down the hallway to Yongguk’s apartment door and as they reached the door, both of the adults heard some yelling from the other side of the door.

                “I can’t believe you told them!”

                “In all honesty you should’ve known I would tell, so this is entirely your fault.”

                “I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!”

                It was complete silence after a little while. Yongguk and his mother looked at each other with their brow raised, on the other hand Hana was laying her head on Yongguk’s broad shoulder, not bothering to pay any attention to what’s going on. Yongguk was about to opened the door when another yell was heard from the other side of the door.

                “Guys, knock it off before I knock you out!”

                Yongguk knew that was Himchan talking and he knew that was his cue to enter the apartment. He unlock the door and gestured for his mother to get in first, which she gave him a smile in returned. Yongguk followed in suit, closing the door behind him and walked to the living room. He saw Daehyun sitting down on one couch, glaring at Youngjae, who sat down on the other side, rolling his eyes.

                “Hi hyung!”

                Yongguk turned his head and saw the two youngsters coming out of the kitchen. He smiled at them before saying a brief hello to them. He looked around to see the second oldest but couldn’t find him. “Where’s Himchan?”

                After hearing Himchan (most likely the Chan) Hana lifted her head and looked around, her eyes were wide opened, “Jan?”

                This caught the attention from the four youngest. They all look at Hana and then at Yongguk. “Who the hell is Jan?” Youngjae asked, giving Yongguk the most confused look ever.

                Yongguk sighed and placed Hana down, which she just stood still, still trying to find Himchan with her eyes. “Jan is Himchan, she was trying to say Chan, but failed to do so.”

                “That’s not fair! Hana should learn our names too!” Zelo shouted.

                “Then teach her,”

                And with that the four of them, which of course included Daehyun, who didn’t seem mad anymore, and rushed towards Hana, almost scaring the poor baby. Hana jumped a little, but nevertheless smiled at the four familiar faces in front of her.

                “Oh yeah, where’s Himchan?” Yongguk asked again.

                “Well after yelling at us he went into his room and basically locked himself in there.” Daehyun said.

                “Why?”

                “I think it’s either because we annoy him to no return or that he’s still upset about not finding the girl.” Youngjae told him.

                “We did see her, but we got distracted by Hana.” Yongguk looked down at Hana and smiled at her. Hana looked up slightly and smiled with her tongue slightly sticking out. Yongguk patted her head and turned to leave, but remembered to turned to his mother. “Watch them please?”

                She looked at him and smiled, “Don’t worry, just go worry about your wife.”

                Yongguk groaned, “Why does everyone think we’re married?”

                “It’s because you guys act like an old married couple, better than your father and me.” Mama Bang patted Yongguk on the shoulder, but Yongguk frowned and shrugged his mother’s hand off.

                “I’m just going to go check on Himchan.”

 

 

--------

 

 

The four all looked down at Hana, who was still standing and looking at the four of them. “So who’s first?” Daehyun asked.

                “Me!”

                The two youngest shouted at the same time. They looked at each other and glared at each other.

                “I’m first!”

                “No I am!”

                “No me!”

                “No I’m-“

                “Why don’t you guys just rock-paper-scissors to see who goes first?” Mama Bang asked them. She was now sitting down on the couch, leaning against the couch, feeling relaxed.

                The two youngest looked at her and then back at each other and nodded their heads. They formed their hands into fists and lifted them up and down.

                “Rock, paper, scissors!”

 

Jongup: Paper, Zelo: Rock

 

                Jongup looked at the results and smiled at Zelo, but Zelo glared at him. “I don’t understand why you’re upset about this. It’s nothing to be mad about.” Youngjae told him, rolling his eyes in the process.

                Zelo glared at the older boy, “ out hyung.” Youngjae rolled his eyes again at the disrespected tone the younger just had used.

                With this happening Jongup crouched down to be eye level with Hana, and smiled. “Hana can you say Uppie?”

                “You’re using your nickname?” Daehyun asked.

                “Yeah, it’ll be easier for her.” Jongup looked at Hana and saw her trying to say the name. She was quiet but you could see moving. “C’mon it’s okay.”

                Hana stuck out tongue like a little puppy and slowly said, “Uppie…

                That brought a smile on Jongup’s face and he nodded his head. “That’s right Hana, Uppie!” Jongup smiled big and laughed, “I’m Uppie, okay?”

                Hana smiled and nodded her head, “Uppie,”

                “Okay my turn.” Zelo pushed his dear friend out of the way and crouched down in front of Hana, “Okay Hana can you try saying Zelo?”

                Hana looked at him confused. She barely knows the alphabet how the heck is going to say Zelo? She was trying so hard how to say it but she couldn’t think of anything, you could practically see the reels working in her head. And the only thing that her brain could think of was…

                “Jello?”

                Everyone looked at Hana and was quiet. Zelo blinked his eyes but shrugged, “Close enough,” Zelo smiled and patted her head, “Good job, Hana.”

                With that Daehyun and Youngjae pushed Zelo out of the way and both of them crouched down in front of her. “Okay Hana, our names are going to be similar so it might be hard to remember okay?”

                Hana blinked her eyes at the two and didn’t say anything.

                Youngjae pointed to Daehyun, “This is Dae and I’m,” Youngjae then pointed to himself. “Jae.

                Hana almost looked confuse when Youngjae told her that. She had no reaction and just stared at the two with big confused eyes. “I think she’s confused.” Daehyun told him.

                “Well we have to repeat it for her to not get confuse. Hana, one more time okay?”

                Hana could barely register what Youngjae was saying but nevertheless nodded her head.

                “Okay, Dae,” He pointed to Daehyun and then to himself. “And Jae.

                Hana was quiet again and just continued to stare. Just like with Zelo the reels in Hana’s head was working and Hana didn’t know what to say, but she did look at Youngjae for a little while. He watched her opened with her small finger pointing towards him. “Jae?”

                Youngjae smiled and nodded his head. “Yeah, good job! Now who’s this?” He pointed to Daehyun. Hana looked at Daehyun and pouted, which made Daehyun pout as well.

                “…Tae?

                Everyone went silent and looked at Daehyun and Hana. Hana pointed her finger to Daehyun and repeated, “Tae?”

                Daehyun smiled and patted her head. “It’s close but at least she got it somewhat right.”

                “I think that went very well.” Zelo said.

                “Yeah I guess, I guess we were boring because Mama Bang fell asleep.” They all turned to Mama Bang only to see her sleeping on the couch.

                Daehyun stood up and walked towards the front door, “Where are you going?” Youngjae asked.

                “I want to go something at the convenience store.”

                “Get me something!”

                Daehyun rolled his eyes but nodded his head. “Tell the hyungs I’ll be back.”  

                “Okay,”

                And with that Daehyun left the apartment and made his way to the elevator. He pushed the button to go down. He waited for a little while until the light turned and a ding was heard. The doors opened and he entered and pushed for the first floor. He stood in the corner and waited for the elevator to stop at the first floor, but it only stopped on the third floor, the floor under his.

                Daehyun was confused, but then the elevator stopped and the doors opened. The doors opened revealing a girl with straight long brownish hair. Daehyun’s eyes widen and his whole body froze. Oh my god it’s her!

                The girl entered the elevator and was about to push a button, but stopped when she saw the floor she was heading to already pushed. They both stood far apart from each other and Daehyun just wanted to crawl into a hole and just die.

                He remained to be in his corner and not look at her. She wasn’t wearing her uniform and was now wearing a white button-up shirt with black pants. Even without the uniform she was still pretty and I’m such a creeper, why am I looking at her like that?!

                Daehyun saw her take out a hair tie but she was also holding a name tag of some sort. Daehyun saw her frowned at the name tag and the hair tie. She looked up slightly at Daehyun, which turned away to avoid looking at her.

                “Umm excuse me?”

                Daehyun turned slightly towards the girl, “Hmm?”

                “By any chance can you hold this for me?” The girl handed him her name tag and Daehyun reluctantly held on to it. The girl smiled at him and said a small thank you.  She took her hair tie and began to tie her hair.

                It just then that Daehyun had realized something. He has in his hand is her name tag. Name tag. Name tag. Name tag. Daehyun widen his eyes and looked down and finally saw the name of the girl that has been occupying his mind half of the time.

 

 

 

Park Sunyoung.


And here's Chapter 37! And Daehyun's mystery crush has been revealed! And its no other than F(x)'s main vocal Luna!! I love her, she's just amazing and I thought she'll be perfect for our Daehyunnie~

This chapter is a little longer so I hope you like this. Next update might be this week... okay scratch that I can't I'm going to a wedding and it's 4th of July so I can't do much for this story or for my other one, but after 4th of July and the wedding I'll update again. :)

Comment & Subscribe~

 

And a picture of the girl that stole Daehyun's heart (more like mind)