Teasers

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

I know I'm the worst. I was supposed to update this like two months ago but I didn't. I got busy and I was trying to find some inspiration to write a chapter but I couldn't think of anything good. But I do have some ideas for the next chapter and even further down the line when the story progresses whenever that's going to happen because for god's sake how many chapters has it been and still no progress with Yongguk and Jieun or anyone for that matter I'm the worst. So below are going to be little snips of ideas that would probably be in the next chapter or even in later chapters. So without further ado-

 

THE TEASERS!!



 

Yongguk straighten out his shirt while staring at himself throught the mirror. In about an hour he was going to the restaurant where his date was going to be at and to be quite honest he's not looking forward to it. Two reasons being this; he doesn't know the girl (other than the fact she's the landlord's daughter) and nor has he seen her and the other being that Himchan's an and he should've picked better friends. Yongguk sighed and reluctantly left the apartment to face his cruel life.

 


 

He wanted to die.

Never in his whole life did he ever wanted to jump off a cliff and just die. But right in that very moment Jung Daehyun just wanted to die. Or you know crawl into a hole and never come out because he's so ashamed of himself (and most likely horrified of himself) because he didn't think this would happen. Daehyun is pretty much a smooth and fun guy. He's friendly to a lot of people and people just like him. Which is automatically assumed that girls would love him too. Which they do. He's never shy or just plain timid when it comes to girls, but right now he's starting to question himself. He was only supposed to talk to her; a simple hello would've done the trick but no, he just had to trip. He just had to have a cup of coffee today.

And Luna just had to wear white that day.

 


 

"Why is Youngjae hyung like this?"

"I don't know but it's starting to freak me out. He's been like that for an hour."

"Do you think he's okay? He's not sick is he?"

"Does he look sick Jongup? He looks fine. He's only just staring at the wall with a blank face... Which needs to stop because again; freaking me out."

"But Junhong-ah... This isn't like Youngjae hyung to be like this. Right now he would be yelling at us becuase of something we did, but really we didn't do anything."

"... Oh yeah, you're right, this is bad."

"I think we should call help."

Daehyun groaned. "He's fine!" Daehyun shot the still Youngjae with a hard stare. "He's just going through some issues of his."

Zelo turned to him and asked, "What happened?"

Daehyun released a heavy breath of air and leaned back into his chair. "Jung Eunji happened."

 


 

She couldn't help but feel jealous. She should be happy for them. But she couldn't help it. Jieun just couldn't but feel jealous. I want to have a relationship like that, she sadly thought as she looked at the couple in front of her. Jieun wanted nothing more than to have the perfect relationship with the someone she loves, but she couldn't have the person she loves.

Jieun looked at the couple with a sad smile as the priest said the words;

 

"I now bestowed the power in thee; you are now husband and wife... you may now kiss the bride."

 



And I give you the end of the teasers! There's only four and they are mainly towards the relationships of the characters. And some of these are ideas for the next chapter and later chapters. I may changed it up later on but it is going to loosely base on these teasers. And yes people... someone is getting married. And you guys are going to have to wait and find out who's getting married because I'm not going to tell you~~

So if you want to find out what happen nexts (and to find out who's getting married) subscribe~

And sorry again for being MIA. I won't guarantee it won't happen again. :D