19

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Yongguk continued to do his work and Jieun was at the counter drinking her alcohol beverage. "Do you not have any classes?" Yongguk asked her.

    "No. I only had like two classes today. Don't you have class today?"

    "Not today. Tomorrow I do though."

    Jieun nodded her head. After the whole conversation between the two, it got a little awkward and weird after that, so not many words were exchanged. But since the two were friends for a long time, they overcame the whole awkward situation.

    "Do you need another refill?" Yongguk asked her, when he saw the empty glass in front of her. Jieun looked at it and shook her head.

    "No. One glass of this is totally fine."

    "Of course, you get drunk easily." Yongguk gave her cheeky grin, and Jieun glared at him.

    Yeah they totally got over the awkward/weird situation.

    "Hey, can one of you guys give me two glasses of red wine."

    "I'll get it." said Maru.

    "Thanks Maru."

    Jieun tilted her head to the side, That voice..., Jieun turned her head and she could feel her jaw dropping. "Z-Zinger?!"


 


-------
 



    Yongguk could only stare at the two females. Even Kyungjae and Maru, who was holding the two red wine glasses in his hands, as well with the customers. The whole feeling of confusion was flowing all around him.

    The females were squealing and hugging each other like it was nobody's business- and it was!

    And he was sort of scared to interrupt their... whatever that was. *enter weird hand motion here*

    He cleared his throat, very awakwardly, "Uhh ladies?"

    Jieun and Zinger stopped what they were doing and looked at them. They gave them and every one else a shy smile and apologized for the disturbance.

    "Sorry for that. Please go back to what ever you guys were doing." said Zinger, and they did. ZInger turned to Jieun and smiled greatly at her, and Jieun did the same. "Oh my~ It's been way too long!"

    "I know! God, how are you?" Jieun asked.

    "I'm doing really well! How's Sunhwa? Still dating Kwanghee?"

    "Yeah. They're still very much in love, even if they do tease the hell out of each other."

    "That's good- Ooh~ Hyosung's here working as well!"

    "Really?!"

    "Yes-"

    "Zinger?"

    "Yeah?" Zinger looked at Maru, and he showed the two glasses in his hands, and Zinger finally realized what she had to do. "Oh crap! I totally forgot about that! Man. I'll talk to you later, Jieun."

    "Or I can wait until you get off of work." suggested Jieun.

    "That could work! I actually get off soon!" Zinger smiled.

    "Then it's settled!" Zinger grabbed the two glasses from Maru and said goodbye to Jieun and left.

    "How do you know her?" asked Yongguk.

    "It's a long story, that I'll tell you later."

    "Okay. And if you are going to stay here, try to be quiet and not distract me." Yongguk strictly told her. Jieun gave him a look.

    "Why?"

    "Cause you always distract me."

    "Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?" Jieun asked.

    "Does it matter? Just stay still."

    Jieun frowned. "Fine."

    Yongguk went back to serving customers, but suddenly stopped when a pretty girl came and ordered a drink. Jieun glared at the man in front of her, Yeah and you tell me to not distract you, but you get distracted by some pretty girl. Bastard.


Sorry for the late chapter, I had a lot of things to do. And I'm so tired.

If there's any mistakes, I'm sorry. I didn't really proof read this, and I probably won't do so.

Comment & Subscribe~

P.S. Is there any Inspirits out there?? If there are, who's ready for Infinite's comeback?!? Cause I am!!! :D
So Excited!!!