28

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

“So that’s how you met Zinger noona.” Daehyun said, while chewing his pizza. Youngjae gave him a disgusted look and threw a used napkin at him.

                “Yeah, you’re disgusting.”

                “Well you’re even more disgusting for throwing a freaking used napkin at him.” Daehyun threw back the used napkin, which made the younger stare hard at him.

                “Don’t throw it back at me.” Youngjae threw back the napkin, which Daehyun caught and threw back. This went on for a while. Jieun gave the two a look, which they ignored. She heaved a sigh, and stared at the older man in the room.

                “You gonna stop them?”

                Himchan looked at her and shook his head, while taking a bite from his pizza. “Don’t have the time.”

                “You’re just sitting there eating pizza,” Jieun pointed out, “You don’t even have to move. Just talk to them.” Himchan shook his head and took another bite. Jieun rolled her eyes at the immature man, and turned to Zinger, who was taking a bite from her pizza as well. “Should keep going, I mean I did just tell them how I met you and that was the whole point of this story.”

                Zinger swallowed her pizza, and turned to Jieun, “You don’t have to continue. Unless they want to hear more about your story-“

                “Please continue!” Zelo shouted.

                “Yeah, I want to know how you’re date with this Jonghyun guy went.” Jongup added.

                After Jongup had said that everyone stopped what they were doing and turned to Jieun.

                “I want to know!”

                “I have to know what happens.”

                “What does this guy look like?”

                Everyone turned to Youngjae and gave him a weird look. Youngjae noticed that everyone was looking at him and gave them a look. “What? I’m just curious! No shame in that.”

                “He’s right; I don’t know what this guy looks like.” Himchan said.

                “I actually have a picture of him on my phone.” Jieun said, taking her phone out in the process. The guys stared at her with wide eyes. Jieun all stared at him, “What?”

                “Why do you have a picture of him on your phone?” Daehyun asked, cautiously.

                “Oh, he took my phone and took a picture with it,” Jieun shrugged, “No big deal.”

                “No big deal?! You got mad at me when I took a picture with your phone!” Himchan exclaimed, looking quite upset.

                “That’s because you always make the weirdest faces and it just fills my phone up with your ugliness.” Himchan’s jaw dropped down, feeling completely offended.

                “You did not just say that?”

                “I did, do you guys want to hear the rest?”

                “Yes!” The youngers announced.

                “Story it is. Close your mouth Himchan, it’s not attractive.” Jieun told him, completely offending him again, which cause the others to snicker.

 


 

Jieun woke up the next day in her bed in her new apartment. She smiled at everything and stretched her arms out. She thought about what happened yesterday night. She moved in, met the landlady’s nice and quite attractive grandson. As well meeting her new neighbor, Jung Hana, or Zinger, which most people seem to call her. The girl seemed really nice, even just meeting her. Jieun happily sighed and got out of her bed, she was going to like Incheon.

                Jieun had just finished her shower and was now in her kitchen. She pouted realizing she has no food for breakfast. She touched her stomach and groan. I’m so hungry!! Jieun sighed, Time to go shopping. Jieun grabbed her wallet and her keys and left the apartment. As she was locking her door, she saw Zinger exiting her apartment. “Oh? Zinger!”

                Zinger turned her head and saw Jieun in front of her. She smiled at the brown haired girl and gave her wave. “Jieun~ where are you off to?”

                “Oh, I have to go buy some food for the apartment, plus I’m a little hungry.” Jieun smiled at her, patting her stomach, proving she was hungry. Zinger laughed, “You must be.” Zinger locked her door and both her and Jieun walked to the elevator.

                “Where are you heading at this time?” Jieun asked her, wondering why the latter is up at this hour. It was pretty early for some people to be waking at this time and Zinger seemed like the person to be over sleeping.

                “I’m heading to work.”

                “Oh? Where do you work?”

                The ding of the elevator rung and both girls went inside, and Zinger pressed the button to the first floor. “I’m working at this café with my friend,” Zinger told her, “hey if you need a job I can get you one.”

                Jieun smiled, “Thanks. I’ll consider it.”

                The elevator stopped at the first floor and the doors opened and both girls exited. They were leaving the building when both girls saw Jonghyun walking to his car with a guitar case on his back. “Oh, it’s Jonghyun,” Zinger pointed out, “JONGHYUN!!”

                The said guy stopped walking and stared around his environment to see who was calling him. He stopped searching when he saw Zinger waving at him. He smiled and waved back and walked towards the two. “Hey Zinger,” Jonghyun smiled at the girl and turned to smile at Jieun, “Hi Jieun.”

                Jieun smiled at him said her greetings. “Where are you off to, handsome?” Zinger smiled at the man. Jonghyun smiled and laughed at the nickname that was given to him by the blonde.

                “Off to see the guys and I’m sort of late, so I have to go,” Jonghyun said his goodbyes and ran to his car, not before calling to Jieun, “We’re still on this evening?”

                Jieun smiled and nodded her head, “Yeah!”

                Jonghyun smiled. “Cool.”

 


 

“Remembering this, I was really confused when I witness that.” Zinger told Jieun. Jieun gave her a look, asking her, “Why?”

                “I don’t know, I mean Jonghyun is pretty quiet, and doesn’t really talk to a lot of people. I mean his band mates were his friends since childhood.”

                Jieun nodded her head, “Yeah, I noticed that.”

                “Wait he’s in a band?” Daehyun asked, being really confused about the situation that was going on right now.

                “Weren’t you paying attention? God!” Youngjae asked him. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head to the older.

                “Yes he’s in a band, Daehyun. And Youngjae be nice.” Jieun told them. Youngjae frowned, while Daehyun stuck his tongue at him, which made Youngjae want to pound the older.

                “Who’s in a band?”

                Everyone looked at Yongguk, who finally returned from putting Hana back to sleep. “Jieun noona’s boyfriend.” Zelo told him.

                Jieun glared at the younger, “He’s not my boyfriend, and he’s just a friend.”

                “What does he look like?” Yongguk asked.

                “Oh, I forgot to show you!” Jieun got her phone, which was already out.

                “You have a picture of him on your phone?!” Yongguk stared hard at the girl. Jieun rolled her eyes, “I’m not going through this again.” Yongguk stared at everyone, trying to get some answers but got nothing. Jieun found the picture and showed it to everyone. They all saw a man with brown hair smiling at the camera, wearing a beige color coat, with a gray shirt underneath.

 

 

 

“So this is the man?” Jongup asked.

                “Yeah, “ Zinger and Jieun said. They both looked at each other and laughed.

                “We seriously need to stop doing that.” Said Jieun.

                “Yeah, and I noticed that it only happens when we talk about Jonghyun.”

                “Funny.”

                Yongguk let out an obviously fake laugh, “Yeah funny.” And with that he rolled his eyes.

                “Stop being an , Bang.” Jieun told him and glared at him.

                “Well I have a right to do so.”

                “Do you?”

                “I do, so just get on with the damn story of yours. I have class tomorrow.”

                Jieun rolled her eyes and sighed, “Fine, and I’m going to be ending this soon, so try not to interrupt me.”



And here's Chapter 28! I hope this chapter is long enough for you guys. So the next chapter is going to be last of Jieun's story, so I'm going to be making that chapter longer. Hoping you guys will like that! 
And if I didn't say it before, I actually did, but I'm just going to say it again, because I can, I really love Jonghyun from CN Blue, and I just die every time I see him, and in CN Blue's new music video, Can't Stop- /le dies

Yeah I'm done now. I'll see you guys in two weeks! ^^


Comment & Subscribe~