13

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

      Jieun pulled the phone away from her ear and hung up on the man on the other line. It took all her will power not to turn around and help Yongguk out. Taking a few deep breaths, she headed to the classroom to take her test.
 


--------
 


    "Jieun? Jieun? Yah! Song Jieun!" Yongguk took the phone away from his ear and looked at the screen. He gaped at the end call flashing on the screen. "What freaking- She hung up on me!!" Yongguk stared at Hana, and continued to complain. "Your aunt just hung up on me!!"
    
    Hana just looked at Yongguk with an uncomfortable expression. "I feel your pain, Hana. I feel your pain." Yongguk continued, totally forgetting the business he had to be doing.

 


-------
 


    The boys were still cleaning up the school, arms in pain, backs in pain...everything in pain. They were in different parts of the school. Daehyun and Youngjae were on the first floor, in the main hall.

    Both Jongup and Zelo were on the second floor cleaning the halls and the classroms. Okay scratch that, they cleaned the halls but they didn't want to clean the classrooms. They got lazy, instead they sat down, along the walls and ate some candy that Zelo had in his pocket.

    "Do you think Mrs. Jo will find out that we weren't doing anything?" asked Jongup.

    "I don't know. I guess we have to find out." Zelo shrugged his shoulder, putting the piece of chocolate in his mouth.

    "Do you think Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung are cleaning?"

    "Possibly. Do you want this?" Jongup nodded his head, while Zelo handed him a sour hard candy. Jongup place the candy in his mouth and scrunched up his face, when the sourness came to him.

    "Don't you think we should at least clean the classrooms?"

    "Nope."

    "Aren't you amazing." Jongup rolled his eyes, now chewing on a gummy bear.

    "Why thank you."

    Jongup and Zelo continue to sit there and eat the candy, not caring to continue to clean.

 


--------
 


    Daehyun and Youngjae were mopping the floor, when Youngjae got a phone call. He dropped the mop to the floor and grabbed his phone.

    "Hello?"

    "Youngjae?"

    "No this is Lee Minho." Youngjae rolled his eyes, Idiot, he thought.

    "Seriously?! OMG! I'm like a hu-"

    "Oh my god, hyung you are an idiot."

    "...Youngjae?"

    "Yes, Himchan hyung.  It's me. You ing idiot!"

    "Hey, I'm older than you, you little brat!"

    "It doesn't matter, you're an idiot. Who actually believed that Lee Minho actually picked up the phone. You weirdo." Youngjae rolled his eyes.

    "YAH! DO YOU-"

    "Hyung, why'd you call me?" Daehyun, who was looking at him, very weirdly. Youngjae mouthed, Himchan hyung. Daehyun nodded his head, totally understanding.

    "Yongguk called me and there's an emergency at home."

    "...Is it serious?"

    "I don't know. He just called me and said to get you guys and come home. I'm like outside your school. Get out here."

    "Okay." They both hung up and Youngjae looked at Daehyun.

    "What's going on?"

    "Yongguk hyung said there's an emergency at home."

    "Is there something wrong with Hana?"

    "I don't know. But let's go get Jongup and Zelo." Daehyun nodded his head and both of them ran up to the second floor.

    After the moment of running on the staircase, and after some tripping, they found Jongup and Zelo, on the ground leaning against the wall.

    "What the hell are you doing?" asked Daehyun.

    "Sitting here, eating candy." said Zelo.

    "Well get up, we have to go." said Youngjae.

    "...Why?" asked Jongup, while getting up from the ground.

    "Yongguk hyung said there's an emergency at home." Youngjae dragged Jongup and Zelo.

    "Is there something wrong with Hana?" asked Zelo, with a hint of worrisome.

    "I don't know."

    With that, the four of them ran down the stairs and out of the school and to see Himchan in the car, honking at them. "Get in the car." They got inside the car and Himchan drove to the apartment.

 


-------
 


    The five worried people ran up to their floor, to their door. Himchan placed the key inside the slot and opened the door.

    "YONGGUK!!" Himchan yelled.

    "GUYS!!"

    The guys found Yongguk in the living room, with Hana sitting on the couch, shifting around, and with an expression of discomfort on her face.

    "Is something wrong?" asked Daehyun.

    "I think Hana needs to change her diaper."

















    "You're an ing idiot."


So here's chapter 13.

As you can see Yongguk is a complete idiot. And can't really depend on himself for everything.

Updates for this will be coming again after the holidays. This is the only story I can actually update right now, so be happy! 
I hope you guys have an amazing Christmas! And New Year's!

See you guys in 2013!

Comment & Subscribe~