o8

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

~The Next Day~

 

After the hectic day before, everything the next day was better...sort of. Since there was no extra room for Hana to stay in, she had to use Daehyun's room, which Daehyun didn't mind at all. And since the boys were still pretty new about the whole raising a child thing, Mrs. Bang stayed overnight, as well with Jieun. It was a rough night for all of them but at least they got it over with.

------

 

At this very moment, it was currently 7.42AM. Everyone was still dead asleep, and for the boys that still go to high school, their high school starts at 8.15AM sharp. If they're late by even a minute, a whole week of cleaning non-stop of the whole school (there whole school is freaking 3 levels high!!) and those four wouldn't want to risk it.

Daehyun, who was sleeping in the same bed as Jongup, was slowly falling off the bed. After moving more to the right, he fell. He fell to the ground with thud and a groan was heard from, and hiss. Well he did land on his right injured hand. Daehyun slowly got up and squinted his eyes. Making sure his eyes were adjusting to the bright sun, he looked at the clock that was placed on the table. His eyes widen at the time. "Oh crap!" He quickyly got up and shook Jongup. "YAH! Jongup!! Wake up! We're going to be late for school!!" After hearing that, Jongup shot up and ran to the bathroom. "While at it, wake up Zelo! I'll ge Youngjae." 

Daehyun ran out the room and went next door to Youngjae's room. Once he entered the room, all he saw was blankets everywhere and a body on the floor. Daehyun flew into the room and tackled Youngjae. Youngjae was startled, "What the hell?!" 

"We woke up late!! It's now like 7.40 something right now!!" Youngjae's eyes widen. He pushed Daehyun and ran outside. Daehyun got up and ran to the bathroom. At the same time, Zelo came running out. It was literally a battle between the boys. There pushing and shoving and eventually screams were heard. The others in the apartment woke up due to the war going on in the bathroom.

 

------

 

Yongguk opened his eyes and scratched his head. What are they going on about now? He thought, while he sat up from...the floor? He looked around. He somehow ended up on the floor and not in his own room. Where am I...? He got up and saw Jieun and Hana in the same bed...Oh...Now he remembers. He was put in charge of putting Hana into bed and he didn't want to do it himself, so Jieun volunteered to help.

The two were all cuddled up under the blankets. The sight of the two brought a smile on Yongguk's face. He notice Jieun's hair was really messy and her makeup was completely off. She looked...beautiful. Not like he didn't think she wasn't beautiful with makeup, she is beautiful, but Yongguk always preferred Jieun without makeup. It was more natural. His bedroom door was opened and his mother came in, rubbing her eyes.

"Do you have food so that I could cook breakfast?" She asked. Yongguk shrugged. She sighed and turned back around to leave. "You're hopeless." Yongguk rolled his eyes at his mother's comment. Well, I love you too omma.

"Is it morning already?" He heard someone say. He turned his head and saw Jieun rubbing her eyes and trying to sit up.

"Yeah. And I think the boys are getting ready for school as fast as they can."

"Oh, aren't their school like strict on tardiness?"

"Yep."

"Man, generations had really tighten up." Yongguk chuckled.

"Yeah." Yongguk watched Jieun slowly get out the bed, making sure Hana wouldn't wake up.

"Should we go out and see what the others are doing?" Yongguk nodded his head.

 

------

 

Himchan was sitting at the table in the kitchen, eyes squinted, a cup of hot coffee in front of him, head leaning on his hand. In other words, he looks dead tired. He watched the four running boys trying ot get ready, with only about 10 minutes left until school starts. "We're not going to make it!!" shouted Zelo.

"Shut up! We have to make it! I'm not going to clean that damn school up for a week!" shouted Youngjae. "I'm still young!" Daehyun and Jongup groaned and got their backpacks. They all whole had their uniforms and all decided to skip breakfast.

"Don't you guys want breakfast?" asked Mrs. Bang.

"That's really nice of you Mrs. Bang, but we really have to go." said Daehyun. The four rushed out the door, struggling to put on their shoes. The adults watched the youngers pile out the door, trying to make it to school.

"Yeah, they won't make it." said Himchan. The others nodded their heads.

"Yeah."

"So true."

"I feel bad."

"Don't. It's their fault that they woke up late."

Yongguk sat down at the table, placing his head on the table. He was still tired. He checked the phone that was on placed on the table. He hadn't gotten a call from his boss. Was he fired?  He doesn't know. Does he still have his job? He doesn't know. He sighed. Jieun, who was sitting across from him, heard him sigh. "What's wrong?" Yongguk looked up at her and shook her head.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." Himchan scoffed.

"Lies. You keep looking at your phone." 

"Yongguk, is there something you need to tell us?" asked Mrs. Bang, who was still cooking on the stove.

"Uhh I don't know. Do I?"

"You're an idiot." said Himchan, who rolled his eyes. Yongguk looked at him.

"Be quiet."

"Seriously Yongguk. What's wrong?" asked Jieun. Yongguk sighed.

"I'm just wondering if I still have my job or not."

"At the club?" asked Himchan.

"Yeah."

"Please get a new job." said Mrs. Bang, "That job is not suitable for a father."

"Well what job is suitable?" Yongguk asked his mother.

"Something better than a bartender at a club." Yongguk groaned and banged his head on the table.

"Shoot me."

 

------

 

"I'm disappointed in you four. You guys were always on time." The lady sighed, with her hands on her hips. "You guys know the rules. You guys are on cleaning duty for the school for the week." Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo groaned. Sadly they didn't make it to school on time. Well that's what they get for waking up late and living 20 minutes away from the school.

"Don't you think that's a little harsh?" asked Youngjae. The teacher looked at Youngjae.

"You know the rules Mr. Yoo. We take our attendance very seriously."

"But Mrs. Jo this school is really big! Cleaning it will probably take more than a week." complained Zelo.

"Well I think you guys better get started." said Mrs. Jo. She walked away from the boys, not aware of them glaring and making gestures at her. As she was far away from them, they all groaned.

"I freaking hate this!" said Zelo.

"I honestly don't want to clean this school." said Jongup.

"We all don't want to." said Daehyun, who sighed.

"Well, I'm going to class, before Mrs. Jo comes back." said Jongup. He waved to the boys and made his way down the halls.

"Wait! Jongup, wait for me!" Zelo ran after Jongup, not before bidding his hyungs goodbye. Only Daehyun and Youngjae were left alone. They, as well, walked to their classroom.

"Do you think Baro is at school?" asked Daehyun.

"I hope so. If he is then we could ask him about Jiyoung noona." Youngjae replied back. Daehyun sighed.

"Well fingers crossed."


I hope this chapter is long enough. I'm really tired, I only got like 5 or less hours of sleep last night. I watched a scary movie that basically left me traumatized. I'm still a little antsy. 
But I still hope it's good.

Comment & Subscribe~