o9

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Daehyun and Youngjae bowed their heads to their teacher, who gave them a stern look. They both walked to the back of the classroom to their seats. Placing themselves down on their seats, they search the room trying to find that specific person. After finding that person, sitting across the room, with his head on the table, both Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other. "During break?" whsipered Daehyun.

"During break."

 

--------

 

The bell rang indicating it was break time. Students piled out of the classroom, running anywhere that's not the classroom with a teacher. Daehyun and Youngjae saw Baro leaving, Daehyun quickly ran after him, grabbing his wrist. Baro turned around and looked Daehyun. "Daehyun?"

"Can we talk?" He pointed to himself and Youngjae. Baro was slightly confused, but agreed anyways.

"Okay." Baro and Daehyun walked to an empty seat, while Youngjae walked to them and sat down next to Daehyun. "So what do you want to talk about?" 

"Umm you have a cousin name Jiyoung, right?" asked Daehyun. Baro looked at them and nodded his head.

"Yeah. Jiyoung noona. Why?" Youngjae looked at Daehyun, who motioned him to take over. Youngjae sighed.

"Well...I don't know how to say this...properly..." Baro raised an eyebrow. Now he was really confuse.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"By any chance was Jiyoung noona pregnant in the last year or so?"

"Yeah way to word it properly." Daehyun mumbled. Youngjae shot him a glare and went to look at Baro.

"Baro?" Baro looked at them and slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah. She was. But she gave her to the father of the baby...But I'm wondering how do you guys know?" He asked, curiously. Both Daehyun and Youngjae looked at him.

"Well..."

 

---------

 

"This wasn't how I wanted to spend my day." Yongguk said. He held on to Hana's hand while they took a walk outside. Hana looked up and stared at her father. Yongguk looked down at her. "Right now I'll be sleeping or doing something else which you are too young to understand. But right now I'm walking around with you, trying to bond." Hana blinked. "This is too new to me. So I don't know what I'm doing. So bare with me." Yongguk sighed. "Your stupid uncle Himchan. He really had to go to his classes today. And your grandmother had to go home and go work. And then we have auntie Jieun. She's only the person I can actually trust with helping me with you...And I don't know why I'm pouring out my complete thoughts to you anyways you won't answer me."

Hana looked at Yongguk with her big eyes and looked straight ahead. Yongguk sighed, Yeah. A way for us to bond, He thought. He sighed again. Yongguk honestly doesn't know where he's going. He doesn't know where a little kid would go. He's not the best adult in the world...Or universe

While Yongguk and Hana were walking, Hana tripped on her little feet and fell. Yongguk was alarmed and quickly bent down to see if she was okay. "Are you okay?" Hana looked at her hand. There was a small cut; to Yongguk it'll be nothing or any person for that matter, but a little baby like Hana, it was the end of the world. Tears started to form and Hana let a soft sob. "Oh crap. It's okay. It's just a small cut." That didn't help, when Hana started crying. "Uhh...What do I do? What do I do?" Yongguk started freaking out. People on the streets started to stare at Yongguk. Yongguk picked Hana up and brought her into the nearest shop, which happened to be a restaraunt. Hana was crying in Yongguk's arms and wouldn't stop. Yongguk patted her back, trying to calm her down. He entered the restaraunt and the hostess at the front raised an eyebrow at Yongguk. Yongguk went up to her and said, "By any chance do you have an first aid kit? And secured place?" The hostess nodded her head and told him to follow her. 

They went to the back of the restaraunt, but they had to pass by a people eating. They would stop eating and looked at Yongguk. Hana was still crying but it was muffled, since her face was buried into Yongguk's jacket. Yongguk gave them a small nod and continued to follow the lady. She brought them to the back and handed Yongguk the first aid kit. "This is my boss' office. I'll tell him what happen, so he won't freak out when he sees you in here." Yongguk nodded his head and the hostess left. Yongguk placed Hana on the chair, her nose was red, as well with her eyes. Her eyes were puffy and tears stained her cheeks. Yongguk got out a bandaid and a alcohol wipe. He opened the alcohol wipe. 

"This is going to sting, okay?" Hana blinked at Yongguk and sniffled. Yongguk obviously knew she didn't understand him, but why did he even try to converse with her? The world may never know. Yongguk placed the wipe on her cut and Hana instantly let out a whine and pulled back her hand. "Hana, I need to clean the cut." Yongguk tried getting back Hana's hand, but she kept pulling it back. Yongguk groaned, Why is this so difficult to do?

 

---------

 

"So you're telling me Yongguk hyung is the father of Jiyoung noona's baby?" asked Baro. Both Daehyun and Youngjae nodded their heads. "But Yongguk hyung doesn't seem like the person to do something like that? You know, that committed."

"Well it's Yongguk hyung. He's full of surprises." said Daehyun.

"Especially Himchan hyung. On holidays mostly." said Youngjae. Daehyun nodded his head, agreeing with the younger. Youngjae turned his eyes on Baro. "But Baro, did Jiyoung noona ever say anything? About Yongguk? Or even where she is?"

"She kept cursing out the man that got her pregnant in the first place. She was about to tell him, that she was pregnant, but he cut off all the connections with her. Saying she was just a fling. That made her really mad. I was mad, I mean Jiyoung noona is my cousin. She's like my sister and I care about her. But she told me to get over it, saying revenge was no good. I believed her. All I know that she raised Hana until she was a year old. Then she gave up all of the sudden." Baro looked at Daehyun and Youngjae. "I don't know why she gave up. She seemed really determine on taking care of Hana, I don't know what made her stop."

"She said in her letter she wrote to Yongguk hyung, was that she wasn't a good mom to Hana." said Daehyun.

"Really?" Baro looked really shocked at what Daehyun had said. "Cause from what I heard from my aunt, she was a terrific mother. She did everything perfectly. Took her to check-ups, got her shots, everything." 

"So did she say that to make Yongguk hyung guilty?"

"It's possible. If I was a girl and he got me pregnant, I'll do the same thing." said Youngjae. Daehyun looked at him weirdly. Youngjae looked at him. "What?"

"You're really strange." Youngjae rolled his eyes and ignored him.

"By any chance do you know where Jiyoung noona is?" asked Youngjae.

"She left for America last night." said Baro. Daehyun and Youngjae's eyes were wide open.

"AMERICA?!"

"Why the hell is she in America?!" asked Youngjae.

"She said she didn't want to be here, where her painful and regretful memories are. She didn't want to stay here. So her mom sent her to America to study." said Baro.

"So basically she ran away from her problems?" asked Daehyun. Baro nodded his head.

"Yeah basically." Daehyun and Youngjae groaned.

"Great. Hana now has only one parent."

"A stupid one."


So here is chapter 9.

I hope you like it!

Comment & Subscribe~