36

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Himchan took a glance at Yongguk, wondering if he knew what was going on, but Yongguk only gave him a look of confusion. Himchan let out a sigh and awkwardly scratched the back of his head. “Youngjae, can you explain what you’re saying, because Yongguk and I don’t know what the hell you are saying.”

                Himchan can hear Youngjae sighing heavily on the other line. “Oh my goodness, you guys are useless. What I’m saying is that Daehyun- Our Daehyunnie is in love with some chick at the apartment complex!”

                After a while, Yongguk snapped out of his little trance and stared at Himchan’s phone. “How do you know he’s in love with this girl? I mean he could just find her pretty.” Himchan nodded his head, agreeing with him, anyways Youngjae couldn’t see him.

                “Are you serious? He got all defensive when I started describing her and he was flustered! If that’s not being in love I don’t know what is.”

                Yongguk was about to opened his mouth and say something practical but Himchan beat him to it, but ended up saying something completely different. “Oh my god, what does this girl look like?!” Yongguk glared at him and rolled his eyes. He face palmed at Himchan’s random motherly outburst and groaned.

                “I only had a little glimpse at her, but I know for sure she’s shorter than Daehyun, has long light brown hair and I saw her uniform, and it wasn’t something I was familiar with. But I did see some red and she was holding a black blazer.”

                “I don’t know who she is, and that’s shocking because I basically know everyone at the complex!”

                Yongguk couldn’t help but nod his head at that statement. Himchan did knew everyone at the complex, he was like a social butterfly; wanting to know everyone and be friends. He still wonders how he became friends with him in the first place, best friends at that.

                “Maybe she just recently moved here.” Yongguk said. Himchan looked at him and blinked.

                “That could be it,”

                “Well it doesn’t matter, because I just told him I wouldn’t say anything about this, but I did anyways.”

                “You’re messed up you know that, Youngjae.” Yongguk told him.

                “Aww thanks hyung,” The two oldest knew the younger one was smiling, they seriously don’t know how Youngjae’s mind works. And I think no one would to be honest. “I got to go, you guys might end up saying something about this again in front of him, so I’m not that worried. Bye~”

                Yongguk and Himchan looked at the phone and just stared. Yongguk was the first to break away from the phone and was hoping that Himchan would turn away as well, so they can get to work on the music part for the song.

                “Hey I think-“

                “We have to go investigate on this matter!” Himchan suddenly shouted. He got up from the bench, took his janggu and ran out of the music room. Yongguk looked at the empty spot that Himchan was originally was and just sighed. He let out a groan and buried his face in his hands. Today was really not his day. “What are you doing?! We have to go see who this girl is!”

                He heard Himchan yell at him. Yongguk sighed again and reluctantly grabbed his bag and left the music room.

 

                Today was seriously not his day.

 

 

--------

 

 

Yongguk and Himchan reached the apartment complex and was walking around the lobby. Well Himchan was, Yongguk just sat down on the chairs and scratched his head. Himchan walked around the lobby, holding a newspaper and would peek every now and then to see if the girl was around.

                This is hopeless.

                Yongguk took a glance at Himchan and judging on how he looks right now, Yongguk can only conclude that Himchan is crazy. Ultimately crazy.

                He was about to get up and leave when Himchan came out of nowhere and dragged Yongguk down back to the seat. Yongguk groaned once again when his bottom hit the fabric of the chair. “What now?”

                “I think I see her! Is it her?”

                Yongguk looked at where Himchan was pointing and saw a young girl walking into the lobby. Her light brown hair was swept to the side, revealing that she has another layer of brown, but darker, in the back. Her uniform was made up with a red and black plaid coloring, and that was only the skirt. Her top was covered with a black blazer. Both Yongguk and Himchan thought back at what Youngjae said about the girl, they both looked at the girl in front of them walking to the elevator.

                “I think it is…”

                They both stared at the girl, not aware on how creepy and erted they look right now. Himchan was about to go up to the girl, but something latched on to his left leg, causing Himchan to let out gasp in surprised.

                Both of them looked down and saw Hana hugging Himchan’s leg. She smiled up at Himchan and giggled. “Jan,”

                Himchan raised an eyebrow, “Jan? Who’s Jan?” He asked looking at Yongguk. Yongguk bent down to pick up Hana and held on to her little hand.

                “I think she’s trying to say Chan, not Jan.

                “Oh,” Himchan replied, he smiled at the little girl and poked her nose. “Aww you’re so cute!”

                Himchan was smiling when his smiled faltered, realizing what he forgot. “The girl!” He turned to the area where he last saw her but she wasn’t around anymore. “Dammit we lost her!”

                “You mean you lost her.” Yongguk said, while juggling to put on his bag and holding Hana.

                Himchan glared at the slightly older man. He had the feeling to choke him right there, but restrain himself from doing so, because the baby he was holding. He sighed and turned to leave. “C’mon, let’s go.”

                Yongguk watched black haired man walk away before turning to Hana. “What are you doing here in the lobby? Where’s your grandmother?”

                “I’m here,”

                Yongguk watched his appear in front him with a shopping bags on her wrist. “You guys went shopping again?”

                “Yeah, why?”

                “How much did you spend?”

                They were walking to the elevator and Hana wanted to push the button, so Yongguk held on to her while she reached for the button and pushed it. She smiled in accomplishment.

                “Not that much,” Mama Bang smiled at her son, “Much less than you think.”

                Yongguk scoffed, “I find that hard to believe.” Mama Bang smacked Yongguk upside on the head, causing him to groan. “What? It’s not like I’m telling a lie.”

                Mama Bang glared at her son, the elevator dinged and the doors opened, once they opened she pushed him in. “Just get in.”

                “Hey, I’m holding a baby here, be careful.”

                As the doors closed Yongguk turned to his mother with a smile. “Hey did you know Daehyun has a crush on someone?”

                Mama Bang eyes widen when she faced Yongguk. “Really?”


Yeah, I don't know. I'm sorry if this was late. I lost Internet connection for a little while and it was killing me. Internet has done me bad. But yeah, I will update this more often because I'm out of school. Guys I'm a senior! But I still look like I'm in my freshman year. Either way I'm getting old and I'm scared for that new year. This summer I would like to at least get close to the end, and I don't know when that's going to be, but I want to get close to the end before my new school year starts. But yeah I will update more on this story, as well with my other one.

I did add some more stuff on Daehyun's crush or soon to be crush. Any guess on who it is? The person is going to be revealed on the next chapter, so wait patiently. Not much of Hana and all that stuff, don't worry it'll be on the next chapter as well. Everything is going down on the next chapter. Hopefully.

See you soon~

Comment & Subscribe~