I'm Sorry! D:

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

I swear to god I will update this! And I'm sorry for like not updating for, I don't know, weeks. I was going to update this I swear but then things happened- in the Kpop world and the REAL world. I just didn't feel like updating, but I will update this story and I hope to finish this by end of this year. I said it was going to be by the end of September... Yeah that obviously never happened. But I will update this with a chapter and I am determined to finish this by the end of 2014 because like seriously I'm so ing done with 2014.

 

I hope you understand where I'm coming from because being in your senior year of high school is tough and my grades are like on the top list right now- not saying this story isn't, it is, it's just not the main one. And my high school requirements aren't that bad than last year, because I don't have to an end of the year project yay! and I passed the tests one yay! but I don't know if the credits are going to add up right to graduate and that's stressing me out a lot! And I already bought my cap and gown and I'm looking at my tassel that I'm going to wear with my cap for graduation and like I want to graduate but I really need to finish this story because I feel like I'm been neglecting this and I don't want you guys to feel like I'm neglecting this story because I'm not.

 

I hope all of you know where I'm coming from right now becuase I really want to finish- I really do. But it's going to be really hard because there are going to be some days where I'm going to be too tired to do a chapter and I might just end up not doing one. But I just want to let you know that I am still thinking about Baby Daddy and I won't forget.

 

So stay tune for the next update!