34

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Yongguk went to his room and saw Hana sitting up from the bed staring at him with her big eyes. He immediately went to her and bent down to her eye level. “What’s wrong Hana?” Hana didn’t say much but only whine, “C’mon tell daddy what’s wrong.”

                Hana frowned and slowly laid down on her back. She kicked off the blankets and Yongguk knew there was something wrong. Yongguk so the discomfort on Hana’s face and the only thing that came to his mind was… a diaper change. “Ahh, okay I get now.” He pushed the blankets aside and laid Hana down so her little legs were almost at the edge of the bed. He grabbed a diaper, baby wipes, and some baby powder.

                After for some time now Yongguk has gotten used to changing Hana’s diaper now. He doesn’t call Himchan or the others or Jieun, or his mother, he does it himself now. Because he’s starting to man up and become an adult (like he wasn’t one already). He pulled down Hana’s pants and started to take off the diaper. He rolled up the dirty diaper, wiped down Hana and placed on a new diaper, not forgetting to add some baby powder to prevent any rashes. He sealed it up and placed on her pants and held her up. “You feel better now?” Hana smiled at him.

                Yongguk smiled back and lay down on his back and brought Hana down to lie on his chest. Hana placed her small head on her father’s chest, her right ear right above the beating of his heart. She smiled a little, her little hand gripped on the fabric of Yongguk’s shirt and her eyes began to close slowly, the sound of her soft breathing was heard. Yongguk glanced down at the little baby on his chest and smiled. His left hand moved to the baby’s hair down as his eyes fail to stay open.

                It was funny how not too long ago Yongguk was almost despising the fact of being a father to a year old baby girl. He just couldn’t get it through the fact that he was a father now. But after spending some time with the little girl he actually enjoyed being a father. It was tough yes, but overall it was enjoyable. When he heard Hana call him daddy for the first time it brought joy to him. He finally understood why it was called being a proud father, you just felt happy about whatever your child does.

                His eyes slowly closed as he continued to Hana’s hair.

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

“Where the hell is Yongguk? Dinner is done.” Mama Bang said, while setting the dishes down on the table.

                “He went to go check on Hana,” Daehyun said, while his mouth was stuff with meat and rice.

                “Ugh, Daehyun, at least close your mouth when you’re eating, and don’t talk with your mouth full too.” Hyosung scolded, while pushing Daehyun’s jaw upward, closing his mouth and wiping the corners of his mouth. Daehyun chewed and swallowed and jokily said, “Okay, mom,”

                Hyosung gave him a stern look, but patted his cheek with much affection and cooed the teenage boy. Zinger, Jieun and Himchan stared at the sight with much confusion but turned away from the sight after Mama Bang came back. After some time with sight of Daehyun and Hyosung, Mama Bang left them to go check on Yongguk and came back with a smile on her face. “Why are you smiling?” Jieun asked.

                “All of you need to come see this!”

                Everyone followed Mama Bang to Yongguk’s room and basically huddled around the door and peaked through. All the girls awed, while the boys smiled. Right in front of them is Yongguk lying on his back on his bed sleeping, with Hana on his chest, sleeping as well. Everyone couldn’t help but smile at the sight of a father sleeping with their child.

                “That’s so cute!” Hyosung whispered.

                Mama Bang wiped an imaginary tear from her eyes and smiled, “My son is finally being an adult!” Mama Bang happily sighed and ushered everyone away. “Okay let’s let them sleep now. I guess they’re not going to eat tonight, so c’mon.”

                Everyone took one last glance at the father/daughter pair before going to their food.

 

 

 

--------

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

 

 

Yongguk was in the living room, sitting on the floor, placing all of his stuff in his folder and into his backpack. Hana was sitting on his lap, watching the television, watching the letters of the alphabet and the numbers go across the screen. He heard her mumble some words that were on the screen, he glanced down at the girl, her eyes glue on the screen in front of her. Hana looked up at Yongguk and pointed to the screen. “Ball!”

                Yongguk looked at the screen and saw a blue ball; he looked down at the girl, who was still staring at him. Yongguk nodded his head and smiled. “Yeah, ball; you’re a very smart girl, Hana.” Yongguk patted her head, which cause her to giggle and turned to the screen again, whispering the word ball again. Yongguk laughed at the little girl and ruffled her hair.

                The youngsters had already gone to school and Himchan was currently in the shower about to go school as well. Yongguk had classes today and he had to wait for his mom to get here so she can watch Hana while Himchan and him go to school. Yongguk was going to ask Jieun, but she was currently busy at the moment. It was tough work trying to be a prosecutor. So calling Jieun was not one of the options, but it was okay his mother didn’t seem to mind taking care of Hana. She actually enjoyed it.

                So there he was waiting for Himchan to hurry up, so they can go to the university together. Yongguk hugged the little baby, while she was still watching the television. “Hana, I’m going to for a little while, okay? You have to stay here with grandma in the meantime, okay?” Hana glanced at her father and smiled; she then brought up her little hands to Yongguk cheeks and squished them together. She giggled at the face Yongguk made and turned away.

                Yongguk was utterly confused at what just happened to be quite honest, but nevertheless he smiled and continued to get ready for his class. As he was putting everything in his bag, Yongguk heard the bathroom door opened and closed. “Hurry up, Himchan.”

                “Is your mom here yet?”

                “No,”

                “Then I don’t need to hurry up then.” Yongguk then heard Himchan’s bedroom door close shut and he knew that Himchan was now in his room. Yongguk sighed and leaned backwards against the foot of the couch.

                After a while Himchan came out with new clothing and his bag over his shoulders, “Your mom still not here?”

                “Yep,”

                “Wow,”

                Himchan sat down the couch and glanced at the little baby on Yongguk’s lap. Her eyes were still locked on the screen in front of her, ignoring everything around her. The two adults didn’t really say anything for little while, and only the sound from the television was heard. After the agonizing wait, the front door opened and Mama Bang came waltzing in. “Oh thank god,” Yongguk and Himchan said at the same time.

                It seemed like the two couldn’t handle television noise at all. Yongguk lifted Hana up and handed her to his mother, who gladly accepted her. “Okay Hana, daddy is going to go now, okay? Be good to grandma.” Hana looked at Yongguk and nodded her head and cuddled up to her grandmother. Yongguk smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead. He then turned to his mother, “Bye omma,” and kissed her cheek before leaving.

                Yongguk and Himchan excited the apartment and walked down the halls to the stairs. They passed the elevator and opened the doors to the staircase. “Do you ever think they’re going to fix the elevator?” Himchan asked while walking down the stairs.

                “The stairs,” Himchan nodded his head, “Probably never.”

                Himchan laughed and the two made their way out to the lobby and headed to the university.


That was a really bad ending to be quite honest, but oh well. This chapter was mostly about Yongguk and Hana, with a little bit of Himchan and Mama Bang, and motherly Hyosung and baby Daehyun. Nothing too big, just some father/daughter bonding time. I hope you guys like it! I honestly adore 'daddy Yongguk' and I know he's going to be an amazing father some day. I'm just glad I'm done writing Yongguk as a clueless father, I mean I'm still going to make him an idiot, I mean who doesn't like idiotic Yongguk? Just me? Okay then. 

But yes, here's chapter 34!

Comment & Subscribe~

 

P.S. Who watches Danny From L.A. or DFLA? Well if you do, then did you see BAP on there? If not here's the video.

 

The most hilarious thing to be quite honest with you guys! Haha! They're so funny! Abeoji Swag. The most amazing thing ever! I love Parker!