12

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

    It was afterschool and the four boys were all gathered together in the empty hallway, in front of a closet. They all stood in a line in front of Mrs. Jo. "Okay, boys, all the supplies you'll need will be in this closet. I don't want you missing this out, got it? Cause if you do, i'll know about it." The boys nodded their heads. Zelo leaned into Youngjae.

    "How would she know when she isn't even going to be here?" He whispered. Youngjae shrugged.

    "Okay. Be good, and I hope you realize your mistakes." With that Mrs. Jo left the boys alone at the school.

    "Well, I seriously want to shoot someone." said Daehyun, throwing the broom that was in his hands to the floor.

    "Well, I think everyone does." said Zelo. Youngjae sighed and rubbed his face, harshly. Right at this very moment all four of them would be at home doing nothing. Maybe playing some video games, but they're here...At school...After hours...Cleaning the school.

    ...Yeah who wouldn't want to shoot someone?

    "So I guess we should start cleaning." said Jongup.

    "Are you really going to clean?!" Zelo shouted at him.

    "Mrs. Jo said she'll know if we miss this."

    "You actually believe her?"

    "No, but I'm not risking any chances. She scares me." Zelo nodded his head at that statement. Mrs. Jo was a very scary woman, despite being really pretty. You should never judge a book by it's cover...Really. Jongup went into the closet and came back out with a bucket and a mop. "I'll go on the second floor and mop up the floor." The rest nodded their heads, they got their supplies and went on with the cleaning.

 



--------

 



    Yongguk stood there looking at the small jar with a serious expression. Just awhile ago, his mother had stopped by to drop off some food and other baby things for Hana. Yongguk would never admit it but he honestly begged his mother to stay. He was still new to the whole thing, I mean he just figure out he was a father just yesterday. But his mother, being the evil nice woman she was, she left him hanging.

    So there was Yongguk, standing there in the kitchen, staring at the small jar in front of him. Well he was debating whether or not to feed Hana milk or the baby food. The baby food would get really messy. And he was just way too lazy to pour the milk into the bottle. He threw his head back, groaning, Where is Jieun?! He thought. But thinking on where Jieun was, he notice it was oddly quiet...Where the hell are the younger ones? He exited the kitchen to search for the boys. He went to everyone's room, but found no one. Yongguk stood in the empty hallway, really confuse.

    He reached for his phone in his pocket and dial the first one he saw in his contact list, Daehyun.

    "Hello?"

    "Where the hell are you?"

    "...You don't know?"

    "If I knew where you are, I wouldn't be calling you now, wouldn't I?"

    Yongguk heard someone talking on the other line, like it was shouting. Yongguk raised his eyebrow at the latter on the other line.

    "Yeah, sorry about that hyung. Uhh, Youngjae forgot to tell you, but he told Jieun noona and Himchan hyung."

    Well Yongguk felt loved. Of course he'll be the last person to know things, he always was. He made a face and rolled his eyes.

    "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. I just need to know where you guys are and at least ing tell me. You guys are still young and in high school and I'm now responsible for you guys." Yongguk said, softly.

    "Thanks hyung. And don't worry, we'll tell you."

    "Yeah, okay." Yongguk ran his hand through his hair. "Just where are you guys?"

    "At school."

    Yongguk mind went blank for a second, but after awhile, he soon realize what Daehyun had meant.

    "You guys didn't made it, huh?"

    "...Yeah..."

    He sighed, "Okay. Just get back soon...I can't handle this alone."

    Yongguk heard Daehyun laughing. "Don't worry, hyung. We'll be home soon."

    "You better."

    "We will. Hyung I have to go You- YAH!! Knock it off! I'm hanging up now!"

    Then the line went dead. Yongguk pulled his phone away from his ear and looked at his phone, I'm guessing Youngjae got upset, he thought. Yongguk place his phone in his pocket, but heard a cry in Daehyun's room. Rushing into the room, he saw Hana sitting up, looking around. Yongguk went to Hana.

    "Are you okay?"

    Hana looked at him and frowned. She was moving around a lot and Yongguk looked at her.

    "Hana?"

    Yongguk then smelled something weird. He followed the smell and it was coming from Hana...

    "Oh crap."

 


--------
 



    After spending some time studying (with the help of her dear friend, Doojoon), Jieun was now taking her Logical Reasoning test. Doojoon had helped her with everything she had to know for the test, and she very much thanked him for that.

    Now she's really pump and excited. She was actually confident and she knows that she was going to ace it. She can feel it.

    She walked down the halls to the room that was taking the test. Many people were headed to the classroom and Jieun as well. But of course something always had to happen, and of course right at this moment.

    Jieun's phone started ringing, and Jieun cried out in pure annoyance. She had already knew who the person was. She go it out and answered it.

    "This better be good, Bang Yongguk." Jieun gritted her sentence through her teeth.

    "Jieun! I think Hana has to chang her diaper!"

    And right there, Jieun wanted to beat the crap out of someone.


Here's chapter 12!
I changed my writing format. Do you guys think it
's okay? Is it better this way?
And I decided to stick with the color black. The different colors were getting on my nerves and I'm changing the size of the font. And I think that's all I'm changing.

I hope you like it!

Comment & Subscribe~