15

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Everyone had their ears covered. Hana was literally screaming her head off. Youngjae looked at Yongguk and glared at him.

    "If you weren't older, I would have killed by now."

    "Well I love you too." Yongguk said, rolling his eyes.  

    "Okay, guys, stop. We need to change Hana's diaper and since Yongguk hyung isn't going to do it- well I'm not making him do it. I don't trust him-"

    "Hey!"

    "-Shut it, hyung!... Anyways, since Jongup seems to know what he's doing, I volunteer him."

    "Second that!

    "Go Jongup!!"

    "Go. Now."

    Jongup sighed and kneed down to the ground, where Hana was lying down, crying. He lifted his hand, but stopped half way.

    "I can't do it! I'm scared!"

    "You're just changing a diaper! Not doing surgery!"

    "Then why don't you do it!"

    "I don't know how to change a diaper! I'm the youngest out of my family!"

    "Guys!" Youngjae shouted. Jongup and Himchan stopped screaming at each other and looked at Youngjae. Youngjae took a deep breath, "... If you want Jongup, I'll help."

    "Really?"

    "... Yeah."

 



-------
 



    After the whole awkward changing diaper situation, the boys were able to change Hana into a new clean diaper. Well only Jongup and Youngjae helped, the others were too much of a wimp to help out.

    Hana is now lying down on a blanket on the floor, her head on a pillow, and looking up at the TV. In her hand was a bottle of milk. Just recently Youngjae got a text from Baro and got a whole list of the things about Hana.

    And since Hana is a year old, she can drink whole milk, instead of formula. And what a relief that they already had milk in their fridge (saving money!!).

    Jongup and Zelo were both seated on the floor, on either side of Hana. All three of them were completely hypnotized by Pororo. It was like the little penguin had some kind of dark magic going on. For sure Jongup and Zelo would think Pororo was a wizard.

    Daehyun was on the ground, with his work on the coffee table. For some reason he found himself looking at the TV, I don't remember Pororo being this addicting...

    Soon Daehyun forgot his school work and was now watching Pororo and Crong mess around. Youngjae, who came out from his room after taking a shower and changing his clothes, he witness the three guys and Hana watching Pororo the Little Penguin. He raised his eyebrow. "What ar-"

    "Shhh!"

    "But-"

    "Shhh!!"

    Youngjae shut his mouth and just walked to the couch and sat down. He didn't feel like doing his homework, so he did what everyone else was doing. Watched Pororo.


 


------
 



    After an hour or so, the kids were still watching Pororo, and some time during that hour Yongguk and Himchan joined the others in watching Pororo. It was for sure; Pororo is a wizard and literally compelled the guys into watching the little blue penguin.

    The guys were too into the show, didn't notice the door opening and closing. Taking off her shoes, Jieun walked into the living room and saw the scene in front of her. Her expression was literally confused. Confusion all over.

    She looked at the TV, and was even more confused. Pororo?

    "Guys?"

    "..."

    "Guys?"

    "..."

    "Gu-"

    "Shhh!"

    And for sure... Jieun will never understand these boys. At all.


I think this chapter is complete nonsense. I'm sorry.

And I don't know when I'll update again, finals are coming up and I'm literally freaking out! And my semester is ending soon and I'm freaking out!! 
So I don't know when I'll update again. :(

Comment & Subscribe~