11

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Yongguk walked down the hall with Hana in his arms. He was able to place the bandaid on Hana's hand, with no help from anyone. He mentally patted himself on the back for that. Yongguk noticed Hana dozing off every now and then. I'm guess it's time for her nap, he thought, he saw customers eating and talking, when he left the hallway. He thanked the hostess at the front and was about to leave, but then he noticed a 'Help Wanted' sign. Yongguk looked at it for some quite time. After awhile, Yongguk got out his phone and took the picture of the phone number. Maybe this could be in good use, he thought before leaving the restaurant and headed home.

 

--------

 

The day wasn't too great for the four younger ones. After their break (that they didn't get to spend because of their complete freaking out and what not) Daehyun and Youngjae were in their next class. Chemistry. Usually the boys will love Chemistry. I mean who wouldn't? You get to mix cool looking colors together and get to see if it makes a 'chemical reaction'. But sadly the two boys were in no mood to mix chemicals together...Well Daehyun wasn't. 

Daehyun had his head on the table, completely drowning out the words of their teacher, while Youngjae was on his phone. Having it under the table, trying his best to not get caught.

 

To: Jieun & Himchan
 

Just to let you guys know, the guys and I are cleaning the school today after school. So we're going to be late. 

 

Youngjae looked up, to see his teacher still teaching the class their experiment that they'll be doing. He turned his head to see Daehyun with his head on the table. Youngjae looked at him more clearly to see if he was sleeping or not. Not finding any evidence whatsoever, he turned back to his phone when he got a message.

 

From: Jieun

Awww~ That for you guys. Didn't make it, huh? :(
No worries, I bet you'll guys we'll be fine.

 

From: Himchan

I freaking saw it coming. There was no way that you guys would make it in time. We live like 20 minutes away from your school. Should've ask one of us to drop you off, or even write a note making up an excuse. Even Yongguk's mom was here! She would've been gladly to write one.

 

Youngjae rolled his eyes at Himchan, Nobody cares what you think, you idiot. He thought. He was debating whether or not he should say that to Himchan or not...He nodded his head and sent the message. But replacing the 'you idiot' part, with a 'hyung'. Hey, at least he still has his manners.

 

From: Himchan

What did you just say, punk?!?! I dare you to say it again! And I know you actually meant idiot instead of hyung. You ungrateful brat.

 

From: Jieun

Okay knock it off you two. Remember that I'm still here. Don't be mean to each other.
And no worries about after school, Jae. Just do what you're supposed to do and don't do anything bad. Tell the guys that.

 

Youngjae slightly smiled at Jieun's words. Of course, Jieun would say something so sweet and nice. Unlike some people. She always had the right words to say. 

 

To: Jieun & Himchan

Thanks noona. :) You always have the right words to say. Unlike some people. I have to go now, I don't want to get caught with Mr. Choi. He scares me.

 

From: Himchan

I'm still here you know!

 

From: Jieun

Stop it, Himchan.
Okay. Be good!

 

Youngjae locked his phone and placed it in his pocket. He realized the other students were up and walking around, getting beakers, test tubes and so on. Well absolutely he's going to fail the lab today. Youngjae looked to his left and saw Daehyun stretching, "So, what are we doing?"

 

--------

 

Yongguk placed the key in the key hole and opened the door. After closing the door, he walked to Daehyun's room and placed Hana on the bed, pulling the covers over her. He found Hana's black kitty on the ground, so he picked it up and placed it right next to her. He patted her forehead, gently and left the room, leaving the door cracked open.

Yongguk walked to the living room and collapsed on the couch. It was noon already and he felt dead tired. Funny, all he did today was just took out Hana for a walk and he already felt like taking a nap himself. But then he thought about that 'Help Wanted' sign. Yongguk reached for his phone, which was still in his pocket. He looked at the phone number he took. He continued to stare at the number, before copying the number and punching it in. He held the phone near his ear, hearing the ringing in the background. The ringing stopped when he heard a voice, "Hello. Thank you for calling Secret Garden, this is Zinger speaking, can I help you?"

"Yeah, I was at the restaurant not too long ago and I saw an 'Help Wanted' sign. I was wondering if you still need someone for the job."

"Oh! Yes! The bar just lost their bartender and they need another person, are you willing to take it?"

"Yeah I am."

"Great! Then can you start tomorrow?"

"Yeah, tomorrow sounds good."

"Okay! See you then."

"Okay, thank you." Yongguk hung up and placed his phone down. He sighed. So he got a new job, but still a bartender...Hey, at least it's not at a club.


Okay, sorry for the lame name for the restaurant. I couldn't think of anything else that was Secret related. *shrugs* I did my best. 
If this took too long, I'm sorry. I was...busy...yeah...

Comment & Subscribe~