o7

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Oh my god! Oh my god! OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! Yongguk panically thought. The figure eyed Yongguk up and down, which made him feel really insecure, Stop eyeing me!! You're being really creepy!!, He shouted in his head. "Bang Yongguk..." She growled. Everyone, except Yongguk, got up and bowed down before the woman.

"Hello, Mrs. Bang." Yes. The woman that Yongguk is absolutely terrified is his mother. His mother eyed him, making Yongguk shrink in fear. The woman loved to embarrass the poor boy, making Yongguk's life completely miserable. But she was also quite terrifying. All of Yongguk's friend feared the woman. Just something about the lady makes the boys (and probably everyone) shudder in fear. Mrs. Bang looked at the others and gave them a small smile.

"Thank you for the welcome, unlike someone." She turn her gaze to Yongguk, who avoided looking at his mother.

"Hehe...Yeah. Do you want to sit down? Or maybe some...tea?" asked Himchan, very awkwardly. Youngjae leaned next to Daehyun.

"We have tea?" Daehyun just shrugged. Mrs. Bang smiled and patted Himchan's cheek.

"Oh Himchannie. You're so cute~" She ended up pinching it, moving it side to side. Himchan mentally cried. Hana, who was looking at the unfamiliar lady in front of her, tilted her head. Mrs. Bang let go of Himchan's cheek and looked at Hana. "So this is my granddaughter?"

"Uhh..." Yongguk didn't really know how to reply to his mother. He couldn't think straight, the only thing he could actually think of is getting her out of here. Mrs. Bang walked up to Hana.

"Omo! She's so adorble! Well I'm not surprised, since being beautiful runs in the family." She said, flipping her hair. Yongguk was dying in embarrassment.

"Omma!" Mrs.Bang looked at her son and gave him a nonchalant look.

"What?" She answered in a nonchalant way, as well.

"What are you doing here??" He asked. Mrs. Bang sighed and sat down.

"Well I got a call saying that my idiot of a son got a girl pregnant and now has a year old daughter. Good Lord, Yongguk!! How many times do I have to tell you?! Use protection!!" She shouted. Hana flinched at the loud noise and moved away from her grandmother.

"Mrs. Bang, Hana doesn't like loud noises. So I think you should refrain yourself from yelling at Yongguk hyung, even if he is a complete idiot." said Youngjae. Yongguk glared at him, and Youngjae took a glance at Yongguk. "Don't glare at me. I didn't get a girl pregnant." Yongguk sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh, very well. But either way, I got a call from the boys saying Yongguk has a child. I can't believe you got young, sweet Jieun pregnant!" Everyone's eyes widen at Mrs. Bangs statement. Especially Yongguk's and Jieun's.

"Om-"

"I just can't believe it! But I do have to say, Jieun sweetie you're looking very good for girl that just had a baby." Mrs. Bang got up and turned Jieun around, checking her out. Jieun didn't say anything. She was too shocked to even say anything.

"I think you got the situation twisted, Mrs. Bang." said Daehyun. Mrs. Bang looked at Daehyun and tilted her head. 

"What is?"

"Jieun noona isn't the mother, it's a different person." said Jongup. Mrs. Bang looked at everyone and took a look at Jieun.

"So you're not the mother?" She asked. Jieun nodded her head. Mrs. Bang blinked before sighing in relief. "Oh thank god!" Now everyone was confused. "I'm so happy! I mean, why would sweet Jieun date a guy like my son?!" Yongguk looked at his mother, having his feelings hurt.

"You do realize I'm right here, right?"

"Yes I'm aware of that, Yongguk. But look at you. You have the worst job ever-"

"Yeah, about that. I probably got fired from my job..." The boys looked at him.

"Are you serious? Who's going to pay for the bills?" asked Youngjae.

"We have Himchan hyung." said Daehyun.

"Ah hell no! I'm not being the dependant one! You guys need to feaking help out. And besides, we have Hana now. We need the money." said Himchan.

"Exactly. Anyways, Yongguk honey," Mrs. Bang looked at Yongguk, "You need to be more responsible. Just like Yongnam..." Yongguk groaned. Another thing that he hates is being compared to his twin brother. They both look alike, they share the same DNA, they were together for a long period of time. But they were the complete opposite. Yongnam was more of a political type of guy while Yongguk was...well he doesn't really know what he wants to do. 

"Oh, Yongnam. It's been awhile since I actually heard that name." said Jieun, smiling. "I miss him." She pouted. Yongguk glared at Jieun. He knew Jieun was fond of Yongnam, everyone was. It just brought back to the memories when Yongnam confessed his undying love for Jieun. She rejected, which made Yongguk happy for some reason, but ever since then Jieun has been showing a sweet kindness towards the other older twin. And for some reason, Yongguk doesn't like it.

"Yes. I miss him too. He's currently in America right now. Oh, my sweet boy." Mrs. Bang smiled. And again, Yongguk felt offended.

"Wow. Hyung, your mom must really hate you." said Zelo.

"Junhong-ah, I don't hate Yongguk, I just think he needs to start growing up. And I don't know even he's ready to take care of Hana. If he continues to keep acting like this, he could just consider putting Hana up for adoption." Everything went quiet. No one really thought about that. It didn't even come across their minds. 

"That could really be helpful..." said Himchan.

"Yeah. I mean how Yongguk hyung reacted to the situation was really chaotic." said Daehyun, looking down at his hand.

"Yeah, but this what Yongguk wants." said Jieun. She bent down and took Hana in her arms. "What do you want Yongguk?" All eyes are on Yongguk. He looked at the others and down to Hana. Her was getting heavy and she looked like she could pass out from being sleepy at any minute. Yongguk's eyes remained on Hana, never leaving. Yongguk pressed his lips together making a thin line. He gently took Hana out from Jieun's arms.

"I want to keep her. I'll try changing, for her and for me. I'll try being responsible. I just need you guys to help me." He looked at the others. They looked at him and smiled, knowing their answers already, he turned to his mother. "Omma?" She looked at him and sighed.

"Okay, I'll help. You should know very well I'm going to show up here a lot more often and that means you need a more decent job. And you need to pay attention and pass the university. I didn't waste my money for nothing." Yongguk smiled. He went up to his mother and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks omma. I love you too." Mrs. Bang nodded her head. Yongguk looked down at Hana. Change? Huh, I wonder how long that's going to last.


Chapter 7! The mystery woman was Yongguk's mother. She'll appear in the story too. She'll make her apperances every now and then.
 

And I got a poster and a background! Do you guys like it? Cause I like it. ^^

Comment & Subscribe~