35

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Daehyun was literally going crazy. No it wasn’t because he was late again for class, thank god for that, but it was more along the lines of ‘I’m going crazy, please help me’ kind of thing. He was currently dazed out, not bothering paying any attention to his Chemistry teacher. He knew that Youngjae was looking at him weirdly the whole time they arrived, but never bothered to ask why he was acting this way. Youngjae had some of his friendly feelings to give his friend some space.

 

 

                Who am I kidding? Youngjae had no friendly bone in him.

                He punched Daehyun’s side, causing the latter to groan and bang his head on the table, not causing a loud one, so the teacher wouldn’t stare at them. Daehyun turned to his not so great of a friend. “What the hell did you do that for?”

                “You’ve been acting weird today, and I want to know why.”

                “I’m not acting weird.” Daehyun told him, while sitting up straight, returning to not listen to whatever his teacher had said.

                “Yeah sure, keep telling yourself that.” Youngjae said, rolling his eyes at the other boy.

                “I’m not being weird, now leave me alone.”

                Youngjae frowned and crossed his arms, “Fine, but I’m going to find out eventually.” Daehyun sighed at the response. “Of course, you’re Yoo Youngjae, you know everything.” He gave him a nonchalant stare, which Youngjae returned with a knowing smirk.

                “Yeah, I’ll figure it by the end of the day.”

 

 

------

 

 

“I have figured it out!” Youngjae shouted, when the four of them exited the school. Daehyun stared at him, telling him to continue, while the others just looked at him confusedly.

                “Figure out what?” Jongup asked.

                “Youngjae, here, wants to know why I’m being weird, when I’m actually not.”

                “Don’t lie, you little prick!” Youngjae pointed an accusing finger at him, which Daehyun pushed away.

                “Is it because he’s hungry?” Zelo asked, wanting to join in on the conversation.

                “No, it started after we left the apartment, but the cause of the situation happened at the complex.”

                “What are you, a detective?” Daehyun asked, while rolling his eyes.

                “Yeah, I am, I want to get to the bottom of this.”

                “Why? There’s nothing for you know! I’m not being weird!” Daehyun shouted, not caring if people saw, he was feeling really frustrated.

                “Oh really? So I shouldn’t mention about a certain girl with long light brown hair?”

                Daehyun froze at the statement and slowly looked at Youngjae, “What?”

                Youngjae smirked, “You heard me.”

                “Who’s this girl? Do we know her?” The two youngsters asked, curious about who’s this girl was. Daehyun ignored them and just stared at Youngjae.

                “H-how-“

                “I just retraced my steps on where this all started and it all started when a certain girl bumping into you in the lobby.”

                Daehyun stared at the slightly younger boy in front of him and the other younger ones just stared at their two hyungs in confusion. Zelo leaned closer to Jongup and whispered, “Do you know what they’re talking about?” Jongup looked at him and shrugged.

                Daehyun groaned and shook his head, “Just don’t tell anyone, okay.”

                “Fine, I won’t.” Youngjae stared at him with a frowned on his face. But behind that frown was something far from being an ‘innocent frown’, no Youngjae wasn’t innocent- Well he is, but that’s not what we’re talking about here. Youngjae wasn’t an angel, more like a devil disguise behind that baby face of his.

                In other words, there was no way in hell that Youngjae is not going to tell anyone. That’s just not Yoo Youngjae.

 

 

--------

 

 

Himchan and Yongguk were still in the university at the time the youngsters were out of school, and they hopefully (mostly Himchan) pray that those four won’t mess anything up. Yongguk was also hoping his mom will still be there to at least welcome (and hopefully tame) the kids when they get home.

                Yongguk was in the university’s music room, the room was only used for people that are majoring in music or for the people that was majoring in composition. And Yongguk was in those category.

                Yongguk was sitting down on the bench that was placed for the piano. He looked at the lyrics of his song and tried to think of a beat that would fit with the song. He only needed to add the music notes on there for the piece to be completed and for him to turn in just in time for his finals. He heard people walking outside the door, they were faint but he could still hear them clearly. He groaned and bang his head on the piano keys making an awful sound.

                “What’s got you so down?”

                Yongguk jumped at the new voice in the room and lifted his head and looked at the new voice. He frowned at who he saw and turned away, “Why are you?”

                Himchan frowned at him and pointed to a traditional drum-like instrument in the corner of the room, “I needed to pick up my janggu.”

                Yongguk looked at the instrument and back at Himchan, “You still have that? I don’t see it in the apartment anymore, I thought you stop playing.”

                “I still play it, I just never brought it home.”

                Himchan walked over to the instrument and picked it up and was about to leave when he remembered the question he asked Yongguk, “So what’s got you so down?”

                “I just have stuff to finish but I don’t know how to finish them.” Himchan looked at the slightly older man in front of him with a frown on his face. Yongguk was seriously stressing out over this and he seriously needs to find a beat or he’s screwed… again. But then a sudden thought came. “Hey, Himchan you play the piano, right?”

                “Yeah, a little,”

                “And you’ll do anything for me, right?”

                “I guess,”

                “So you’re my best friend, right?”

                “Well I’m considering that because you’re not getting to the chase.” Himchan stared at Yongguk with a confused look. “What’s wrong with you?”

                Yongguk turned to look at Himchan, “I need a beat like fast and I can’t think of anything.”

                Himchan stared at Yongguk for a moment, not answering anything. Yongguk fidgeted in his seat and stared at Himchan with the equal amount of force he was giving him. But it wasn’t really working, Himchan got some sharp dark cat-like eyes that Yongguk finds very intimidating. “… Himchan?”

                “So are you asking me to help you find a beat that fits with your song?” Himchan slowly asked.

                “Yes,”

                “Okay, let’s get on with it.” Himchan walked over to the piano and placed the janggu down near the piano and pushed Yongguk off the piano bench. Yongguk stumbled out of the way and just stood next to the piano.

                “Just like that?”

                “Yep, are these the lyrics?” Himchan said, while picking up the sheets that were sprawled all over the piano with no music notes on the stave. “Wow, you are in a stump.”

                “Yeah so help me,” Yongguk begged, causing Himchan to look at him with disgust.

                “Do that again, and I’m leaving.”

                “Okay,”

                Himchan was reading over the lyrics when he heard a phone ring, he looked over at Yongguk, who shook his head, and Himchan furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his bag, where his phone was place. He ped the front pocket and saw the light flashing. He looked at the person calling and raised an eyebrow.

 

Youngjae

 

                He slide to answer the phone and placed it on speaker, “What do you want Youngjae, I’m busy helping Yongguk with his final, so if you don’t have anything to say, I suggest you-“

                “Daehyun is in love with some girl at the apartment complex!”

                Himchan and Yongguk stared at the phone with their mouths wide opened and just stared at the phone. They couldn’t comprehend what was said at first, but after finally functioning on what was said their eyes widen.

 

                “WHAT?!”


I'm so sorry!! I really wanted to update this on Sunday, but I was studying for my finals (which I've finish!) and it was torture! But I'm done now, and I'll go back to my regular schedule, or maybe I'll update more, because I'll be going into summer, I'll be out of school next week~ Yay!!
And can you guys guess who's Daehyun's mystery crush? ^^
Hint: She has really great vocals

 

Comment & Subscribe~

P.S. Did you guys listen to their new song?! It's so good and they are so cute~~