Plan Part 2/2

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Jongup and Zelo crawled into the kitchen, silently cursing out Yongguk. "I officially hate Yongguk hyung." said Zelo. Youngjae looked down at the younger and shook his head. 

"You say that but you don't mean it."

"This time I do!" Youngjae looked up at Himchan and Daehyun and mouthed, 'no he's not'. The others nodded their head.

"Okay time to start the second part of the plan."

"And that is?" asked Jongup, who got an ice pack out from the freezer also handing one to Zelo.

"Well since we were nice and settle and we got nothing, let's try something more dynamitic."

"Like...?" Daehyun asked, raising his eyebrows.

"We're just going to use force."

--------

 

While Jongup and Zelo were in the kitchen treating their now bruises face, the other three walked into the living room. They stared down at the sleeping Yongguk. "So does everyone have their cotton swab just in case one of us don't get it?" asked Youngjae. Himchan and Daehyun nodded their heads. "Okay, let's get started." Youngjae took a deep breath. "AHHH!" He jumped on Yongguk, causing the latter to wake up. He looked at the boy that was on him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Youngjae ignored him and held his legs down. Yongguk tried getting Youngjae off but the younger just slapped his hands away. Yongguk saw Himchan and Daehyun standing there. "Why are you guys just standing there?! Help me get him off!!!" They shook their heads. "WHY- AHH!" Daehyun roughly grabbed the elder's arms, making sure Himchan won't get hit, when he swabs the inside of Yongguk's mouth. "WHY THE ARE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS?!?!"

"Sorry hyung! It's for your own good!" said Daehyun. He was managing to place Yongguk's arms over his head, but as you can see, Yongguk is stronger than Daehyun by a lot. The elder doesn't work out for nothing. "Oh my god, Himchan hyung just do it already!!"

"Yeah!!! OWW!!" Youngjae was crying out in pain when Yongguk kneed him in the groin. "Goddammit!!! YAH KIM HIMCHAN JUST ING DO IT!!!"

"OKAY!"

"DO WH- ASDFGHJ!!!" Himchan pulled Yongguk's mouth apart and was about to put the swab inside but Yongguk, who was oddly confused, moved his head.

"Stop moving!!"

-------

 

Jongup and Zelo watched their hyungs from the view from the kitchen to the living room. They had their ice packs on their faces, both showing no interest of what's going on. "We only got smack, but I'm pretty sure they are going to get punched and kicked." said Zelo.

"Yeah." Jongup nodded his head in agreement. "Where did Jieun noona go?" Zelo looked around and back at the view of the struggling Yongguk.

"She's probably with Hana in Daehyun hyung's room."

"I'm surprised she's still asleep with all these yelling."

"I know right."

"Even Jieun noon isn't complaining yet."

"YAH!!" Jongup looked at Zelo, who looked at him. They moved their gazes back to living room.

"Spoke too soon..."

------

 

Jieun heard many noises outside. May it be yelling or even the creeking of the floor boards, who knows. But all she knew was that the noises were bothering Hana. As she watch Hana squirm in her sleep, she mentally cursed the boys outside. Are you ing kidding me right now?!?! It's currently 4.30PM and Kwanghee just texted me saying that the they changed his time! He gets off earlier then expected and I only have an hour left!! She thought. She bent down to Hana and patted her head. Jieun sang a slow melodious lullaby. She sang and even out Hana's hair. Hana slowly stopped squirming in her sleep and was soundly asleep again.

Jieun sighed and got up. She left the room and quietly closing the door behind her. She walked to the living room and saw that the boys were struggling obtain Yongguk. They eventually fell to the ground, causing a thud like sound. Yongguk got free for little while but Daehyun and Youngjae attacked him, bringing him to the ground. "YAH!!" They all stopped struggling and looked Jieun.

"Yah, Jieun-ah help me! I have no idea what's going on with these three but help me!" pleaded Yongguk. Jieun gave him a nonchalant look before turning her gaze to Himchan.

"Give me the swab." Himchan handed her the swab. "Now go get a plastic bag." Himchan nodded his head.

"Yes ma'am." Yongguk looked at Jieun in horror.

"J-Jieun?" Jieun looked down at Yongguk and gave him a death glare. Yongguk just kept his mouth shut but still trying to get Youngjae and Daehyun off. Himchan came back with the plastic bag.

"Open it." Jieun commanded. Himchan opened the bag and waited for Jieun next order. Jieun knelt down and forcefully grabbed Yongguk's chin. "You are one really stubborn bastard." Yongguk looked at Jieun. Confusion all over his face, but soon filled with pain, when Jieun roughly opened his mouth. Jieun stuck the cotton swab in his mouth and swab the inside. Yongguk tried getting out of her grasp but was still pin down by Daehyun and Youngjae. Jieun took out the swab, which was filled with Yongguk's saliva.

"Eww." said Youngjae. Jieun placed the wet cotton swab in the bag and zipped it up.

"Okay, I also need Hana's DNA. Go get another bag and come into Daehyun's room." Jieun told Himchan. He nodded his head and went to go get another bag. Jieun got up, grabbed another cotton swab and ran to Daehyun's room. The three others were still on the floor saw Himchan running towards Daehyun's room. Yongguk noticing that Daehyun and Youngjae were off guard pushed them away. Daehyun and Youngjae fell to the ground, groaning.

"Okay! What the hell is going on?!" shouted Yongguk. Daehyun looked up at the angry hyung of his and sighed.

"We're proving that Hana is your daughter by having a DNA test."

"Why the hell would you do that?!"

"Because Hana is your daughter but you're too damn stubborn to ing realize that! So we have to do this!" shouted Youngjae. Jieun came running out with two plastic bags in her hands.

"I'll call you when the results come out! I have to go now!" Jieun quickly bid everyone goodbye and left. Yongguk looked the two boys.

"I don't understandy why you need to do a DNA test. She's not my daughter."

"Why can't you see she's your daughter! Why do you keep denying this?!"

"I'm not denying anything! She's not mine!" Youngjae looked at the elder in front of him and crossed his arms.

"Well I guess we have to wait and see."


Nothing to say

Comment & Subscribe~