24

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END!!!


Himchan placed Hana down on the carpet in the living room, and sat down on the couch with the others staring at him. "So can someone explain to me why Yongguk has the stare of a serial killer?"

    Everyone looked at each other, but Jieun stepped up, "Yongguk looks like he's about to kill someone, possibly you-"

    "Why?"

    "Let me finish!" Jieun glared at the black hair man. Himchan motion her to continue. "As I was saying, he looks like he's about to kill someone, because he was freaking out as to why Hana was at home with his mom."

    "Well that's because she left her with me, saying that she had to do something." Himchan said.

    Yongguk moved Jieun aside, so he was in front of Himchan, "And what was that?" Himchan shrugged, and Yongguk was so close to hurting him.

    "She didn't really say, she just left Hana with me and left."

    Yongguk sighed and sat down next to Himchan, "What did you guys do anyway?" Jieun and Zinger sat down on the other couch, while the younger ones sat on the floor, turning on the TV.  

    "We went to the park, and Hana helped me score a date." Himchan smiled down at the little baby, who was playing with Daehyun. Little squeals were coming from her, and laughter was coming from Daehyun. But once the sentence left the lips of Kim Himchan, Yongguk stared at him.

    "You used my daughter to get you a date?" Himchan smiled and nodded his head. "How?" Yongguk asked, curiously, totally not aware that the fact Himchan used his daughter to get him date.

    Jieun stared at the man, "Yongguk, Himchan just basically just used your daughter as bait to get a date. You're not upset by this?"

    Yongguk waved his hand at her and hushing her, "What did you do?"

    Himchan leaned back in the couch, "Well I used your situation. The whole girlfriend leaving, single father taking care of a baby. Something along the lines of that."
    
    "And she actually fell for that?" Himchan grinned and nodded his head. "Damn."

    "I know."

    "You guys are idiots." said Jieun, and then turned to Zinger. "I'm so sorry for this. We could go to my place and hang out."

    "It's okay." Zinger said, smiling. "You guys are really interesting. And it's a little awkward since my real name is Hana and it's like your calling my name."

    Jieun nodded, remembering Zinger's real name. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that."

    Zinger laughed, "It's okay. But I should know that you're talking about the little one," referring to baby Hana, "and not me, since the only people that calls me by my real name is my parents and when Hyosung when she's angry." Jieun laughed at that. "And besides, I don't want to leave yet. I want to get to know you guys more, since you're my friend and that I'm working with Yongguk now."

    Jieun nodded her head. "Okay." She turned to the others, who were doing their own thing. "Guys." They all looked at her. "Zinger wants to get to know you guys." They all nodded their heads, agreeing with that.

    "Let's start with the oldest." said Daehyun.

    Yongguk nodded his head. "Well you know my name is Yongguk and I have a one year old daughter... That's it..."

    Jieun rolled her eyes, "Okay next."

    Himchan sat up straight, "Well I'm Kim Himchan, same age as Yongguk, obviously better looking than Yongguk-"

    "Stop being a conceited ." said Yongguk.

    "Please don't interrupt me." Himchan said, looking at Yongguk, "And I'm single." He winked at Zinger.

    Zinger laughed, "I thought you have a date?"

    "I do, but I'm just telling you I'm single."

    "Well I'm flattered, but I'm not interested, I have someone else I'm interested in." Jieun looked at Zinger curiously. I'll ask her about it later. Himchan shrugged, saying okay.

    "Well I'm Jung Daehyun, the third oldest, I'm in high school and I love to eat." Daehyun said, smiling at Zinger, and she just laughed and smiled.

    "I'm Yoo Youngjae, and I, as well, is in high school, same year as Daehyun. I'm a lot more smart than everyone else, especially than those two idiots." Youngjae pointed to Yongguk and Himchan.

    "Hey!"

    "Well it's the truth. And I'm a sweetheart." Youngjae smiled.

    "He's not." said Daehyun. Youngjae glared at the boy and Daehyun just smiled in return.

    "Okay, let's keep going." said Jieun.

    "I'm Moon Jongup, I'm one of the youngest of the group. I'm not really use to new people, but I will eventually. And I love to dance." Jongup smiled, and Zinger returned it.

    "I'm Choi Junhong, or you can me Zelo, I go by either one, I'm the youngest of the group. I love cherry tomatos and I love to dance as well."

    Zinger smiled, "Well this is a start. I feel like I already know you guys."

    "Really? In that short time?" said Youngjae, "That's so ridic- ah!" Youngjae's sentence was cut short when Daehyun jabbed him in the stomach with his elbow.

    "Youngjae's being stupid, don't listen to him."

    Zinger laughed, "You guys are hilarious."

    Jieun looked at her, "They're not hilarious, this is how they act normally." 


Well this took forever. I'm sorry I didn't update on the weekends like I said I would, I was really busy.

I'm going to try to update a lot this month, because I won't have enough time to update next month becaus I'm the country for Laos, my grandmother is sick. And it was really unexpected as well. So I won't be updating at all next month, well maybe like one update before I go back to school in September. I'm really sorry, guys. But I'll try my best. I hope you guys still keep reading this!

Comment & Subscribe~