27

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Jieun has really good self-control. And when she meets a really good looking guy, she knows how to refrain from herself from looking like a complete idiot. But when she saw the grandson of her new landlady, she was sure she looked like an idiot. The guy was tall, taller than Jieun obviously, and his hair was long, but short. Jieun looked closely on his face and notice his sharp features, Oh my goodness, he’s good looking…

 


 

“You are totally smitten by this man.” Youngjae said. Everyone in the room nodded their heads, agreeing with Youngjae. Well except for Yongguk, who just glared at the girl narrating the story.

                Jieun sighed, “Okay, I admit I was totally smitten by this guy. I mean he’s pretty amazing.” Zinger smiled, “He was.”

                “Okay, how do you know him? And why do you keep agreeing with her?” Himchan asked Zinger.

                “Well I met him and I see him around a lot.”

                “You said that before!”

                “Because it’s the truth!”

                “But-“

                “As I was saying,” Jieun interrupted Himchan.

 


 

Jieun cleared and let out an awkward cough. The man got closer to her and smiled at her, “I’m sorry but my grandmother asked me if you needed help with your stuff.”

                Jieun smiled back and left out an awkward laugh, “Yeah, I told her that I really don’t need any help, but she really… didn’t pay attention.” The man chuckled at that, and Jieun noticed that he has nice really nice straight white teeth… Oh my god, did I really just check out his teeth? Oh man, what is wrong with me?

                “That sounds like my grandmother.” The man pointed to the boxes in the car, “And I wouldn’t really mind bringing it up for you.”

                “Ah, okay. Sure, I can’t really change your mind, right?” Jieun slightly smiled.

                The man laughed, “Yeah, I’m sort of like my grandmother, so you can’t change my mind.” Jieun smiled and laughed. “That’s cute.” She replied back, while opening the car door.

                “What?” Jieun stopped doing what she was doing and mentally cursed herself. Did I really just say cute? What the hell is wrong with me?

                “Uhh, nothing. Ha nothing at all…” Jieun really wanted to punch herself in the face. Jieun opened the door, and the man went forward and took a box.

                “What room are you in?”

                “Room 1013… It’s not on the 10th floor right?” Jieun curiously asked as they walked inside the building. The man let out a laugh, how many times did this guy laugh today?

                “Sadly it is. But don’t worry, it’s not that bad, if you use the elevator then it won’t.”

                “I guess.” Jieun smiled. They headed to the elevator and the man pushed the up arrow button. They didn’t really have to wait that long for the doors to open. They both entered and the man pushed the 10th floor. “I never really told you my name, I’m Song Jieun.” Jieun gave him her winning smile.

                The man smiled back, “Lee Jonghyun.” And the doors closed.

 


 

“Lee Jonghyun?” The guys asked. The girls nodded their heads and sighed, dreamily.

                “There was something about him that made me love him- well not love him in that way, more like… god what’s the word?” Zinger turned to Jieun.

                “Attracted?” Jieun asked.

                Zinger thought about it before nodding her head. “Yeah I guess that’ll work… Yeah that’ll work. You can say was attracted to him. He’s very charming… and handsome.”

                Jieun smiled, “Yeah…”

                Yongguk glanced at the girl, who was looking at her hands; he also noticed the little blush on her cheeks, “Did something happened between you and this Jonghyun guy?” Jieun looked up at Yongguk and blinked, “What do you mean?”

                Yongguk rolled his eyes, “You know what I’m talking about.”

                “No I don’t.” Jieun said, shaking her head.

                “Yeah yo-“

                “Let’s move on!”

 


 

The doors of the elevator opened and Jonghyun and Jieun went through the entrance. Jonghyun lead Jieun to her room and they stopped right outside of Room 1013. “This is your room. Key?”

                “Oh here.” Jieun handed him the key and Jonghyun used it to open the door. Jonghyun pushed against the door and revealed it open.

                “Your room.”

                Jieun went inside and glance around the apartment, it was big enough for just her, and the kitchen was not too big, but not too small. It was the perfect size for her. “I can go get your other stuff.”

                “Wait-“ But he was already out the door. Jieun frowned, but smiled when she looked around the apartment again. There was already some furniture in the room, so Jieun sat down on the couch and relaxed. She really didn’t notice when she started to doze off.

                Jieun opened her eyes and glanced around her surroundings. She was in her new apartment, but this time there were her boxes everywhere. She instantly stood up and looked around, How long was I out? “Oh, you’re awake.” Jieun looked behind her to see Jonghyun coming through the doors with maybe the last box from your car. “I got all your stuff, so you’re good to go for the day.” Jonghyun told her, placing the box down on the floor, “And I locked your car for you.”

                “You really didn’t have to do that.” Jieun said, feeling somewhat guilty towards Jonghyun, whom basically did all the work.

                “No it’s okay. You must’ve been really tired; it was the least I can do.” Jieun frowned. She really didn’t like the guilty feeling she has in her.

                “But let me do something to repay you.”

                Jonghyun smiled and shook his head, “You don’t have too. This is basically my job.”

                “But I feel like I have to do something. And I’m pretty stubborn at times, so I think it’s best if you take the offer.” Jieun said, staring at him hard. Jonghyun laughed, before responding to her, “Okay, I’ll take that offer.” Jieun smiled.

                “I’m free tomorrow in the evening; you can take me to dinner. Does that sound like a plan?” Jonghyun smiled, which Jieun returned.

                “It’s a date.”

 


 

“A date?!” The guys exclaimed. Yongguk and Himchan were standing up staring down at their girl best friend. The younger ones were sitting down, mouths agape.

                “You just met the guy and you went on a date with him?!” Yongguk shouted. Jieun glared at him and threw a pillow at him.

                “Your daughter is sleeping, you idiot!” Jieun half shouted and half whispered “Have a heart and be quiet.”

                “Well I’ll be quiet if you tell me why you went on a date with a guy you barely knew.”

                Jieun rolled eyes, “It really wasn’t a date.”

                “But you just said it was a date.” Said Daehyun.

                “I know I did. I just said that for show.”

                “For show?! How is that for show?!” Yongguk screamed again.

                Jieun glared daggers at the guy, “I swear Yongguk if you don’t stop shouting-“And if on cue, Hana started screaming. Jieun let out an exasperated sigh and shot the man responsible a glare. “Go take care of your daughter.” Yongguk glared at the girl, but went to Daehyun’s room to go check on Hana, whom was still screaming.

                “Please go on, noona.” Jongup asked.

                Jieun smiled, forgetting about Yongguk completely, “Of course Jonguppie~”

 


 

Jonghyun had already left for his room, which left Jieun alone in her new apartment. She let out a sigh and started to unpack. Jieun went to the master bedroom and saw the bed already set. Jieun held the boxes that had the stuff for her room and placed them on the floor near the bed. She sat down next to it, and started to get it everything out of the box. Jieun was placing everything away when she heard the door knocked. Jieun had a confuse look on her face as she thought, Did Jonghyun forget something?

                Jieun was making her to the door and look through the peep hole. The person wasn’t Jonghyun, but a girl. Jieun raised her eyebrow, but opened the door anyways, but being really cautious. “Umm, can I help you?”

                The girl looked at Jieun and smiled, and Jieun saw that the smile was friendly and not something terrible, so she opened the door a little wider. “Hi, I heard from Jonghyun you’re new.”

                Recognizing the name, Jieun smiled and nodded her head. “Yeah, I just moved in.”

                The girl smiled and held her hand out, “Welcome! I live next door.” Jieun took her hand and shook it.

                “That’s great! I’m Song Jieun.”

                The girl smiled, “Hi! I’m Jung Hana, but call me Zinger.”



And Chapter 27! The mystery guy is CN Blue's guitarist Lee Jonghyun (my bias)! I honesly love him and I just decided to add him in for Jieun's flashback. There might be more cameos from other people, you just have to wait and see. Also Zinger appeared! That's how Jieun and Zinger met! I also think that Jieun's flasbacks might continue for a chapter or two and then it'll go back to the 'present' day. 

Thank you for subscribing to this story and reading it! I hope you guys like it!

Comment & Subscribe~

 

Also the picture of the 'mystery' man~

   

So handsome!!! I just can't! /le dies/

I love him, okay? It can't be helped.