22

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Himchan just wanted to die. He couldn't stop Hana from crying at all. Hana was sitting on the floor, crying her eyes out. Her eyes were red, tears falling down and down, snot falling down from her nose. It was just horrible... in Himchan's eyes.

    Himchan looked at the poor child. Everytime he went towards her she'll start crying even more. He honestly didn't know what to do. He just sat there looking at the baby crying, he groaned and fell back and laid on his back, his hands covering his face.

    But suddenly sat up abruptly once he thought of something.

    Kitty! Where's her kitty?!

    That was the only thing that was running through his mind. He got up and went into many of the rooms trying to find the kitty. He could hear the crying from Hana outside, and he just needs to find that kitty ASAP.

    He ran into Zelo's room and he wanted to scream in delight. He found the black stuff kitty on the floor of Zelo's room, which he doesn't know why, but it doesn't matter. He found the kitty!

    He ran out the room, but made a mental note to tell Zelo to clean his room. It was just filthy. Down right filthy. It just made him cringe in disgust.

    He ran to Hana, who was still crying... Man, she can cry. How can a year old cry this much? He got down on his knees and slowly pushed the kitty towards Hana. Hana's cries halted for a bit when she saw the kitty, but tears were still falling. Himchan pushed the kitty further towards her even more and once it got closer to her, Hana quickly grabbed it and hugged it.

    Himchan can never understand girls... or babies. In this case. He went closer to Hana (so he was just sitting in front of her), he took a piece of napkin (that was on the table), and gently wiped her face. Hana looked up at Himchan, but then turned away. Like he was probably not the most interesting thing in the world. Himchan sighed, and leaned back on his hands. "You're the most difficult human being in the world. And that's saying a lot, because Youngjae is one difficult human being as well." He thought about it, "Now I think about it. Your father is a pretty difficult human being as well."

    Hana, like any other time, decided to not pay any attention to this man and look at her precious kitty. Himchan took his gaze towards the clock and it was still early in the afternoon. He then looked at Hana... Let's go to the park!!!


 

 


-------

 

 


    Himchan frowned. He was currently carrying Hana in his arms and making his way to the park (did he forget that she knew how to walk?). The nearest park was about several blocks away and he didn't have a stroller (he was going to nag Yongguk in buying one).

    He finally made it to the park and he walked the playground, "Do you want to go on the swings?", he asked Hana. Hana didn't understand him, but she was smiling, so he took that as a yes and walked to the swings.

    He placed Hana in the seat and gently pushed her from behind. Laughs were being heard from the happy baby. Her smile was huge and Himchan could see a little tooth coming through her gums. Himchan smiled. "Hana! I see a teeth!" Hana looked at him, opened wide. But she closed , but opened it again and screamed in delight.

    Himchan was smiling as well, having fun with pushing Hana. He looked straight ahead and his eyes almost bugged out. There he saw a beautiful woman jogging on the path. She was wearing tight yoga pants, as well with a sports bra. Her hair tied up in a ponytail, showing off her pretty face.

    From afar he could see the girl stopped running. He thought she was looking at him, but she was actually looking at Hana. Himchan looked down at Hana, who was laughing, smiling, having the time of her life. Himchan then looked a the girl and she was smiling at how cute Hana was being. He then looked at Hana again and grinned, he got an idea. This is going to be awesome! 


Here's chapter 22! This is mostly about Himchan and Hana. No BangxSong. Or even the others. But they will be back in the next update, hopefully.

Sorry if it took long. I'm in a crisis at the moment. But I'll try to update again soon.

If there's any mistake, I'm sorry. I always say that but I never do fix it. I just leave it.

Comment & Subscribe~

Oh~ Yeah, and thanks for the people that subscribed and upvoted! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU GUYS~ ♥