33

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Yongguk continued to jot down the lyrics for the song, he had no idea how but after reading that one line that Jieun made a bunch of lyrics came to him. He wrote down the last part of the song and looked at his creation. He nodded his head, approving the work he created and now he needs a title. Looking over the lyrics again he smiled and finally wrote down a title that fits.

 

With You

 

After looking at it he nodded his head and placed it in the folder and placed it somewhere safe. He was realized his phone was next to him and actually remembered what he was doing before his impromptu song writing session. He hesitantly reached for his phone and stared at it. Should I call? I don’t know the time zone there, I don’t want to bother him, but if he called omma a while ago then that means he’s awake, right? He intensely stared at the phone debating whether or not to call. Oh what the hell.

                He dialed the number to his brother’s phone and waited, he could feel the palms of his hands get clammy and his heartbeat raced. He hasn’t talked to his brother for years and now calling him was making him feel really nervous. He was about to give up and hung up when a voice answered in English. “Hello?”

                Yongguk didn’t know what to say, he was still nervous and he couldn’t form words properly. It was like someone caught his tongue and he couldn’t speak at all. “Uhh hello?” Yongguk sighed, It’s now or never.

                “Uhh Yongnam?”

                “Yongguk?”

                “Uh yeah,” Yongguk said, scratching his head. “It’s me.”

                “Wow, it’s been a long time, huh?”

                “Yeah, it has… I’m sorry for not calling you all this time. I just- It’s a little complicated.”

                Yongguk heard Yongnam laughing on the other line, the familiar laughter that made Yongguk smile. “It’s fine, I understand you have a busy life there. It’s totally understandable.”

                Yongguk sighed, his older twin is still understanding and calm as usual. “Is there a reason you called?”

                Yongguk wanted to ask him everything, ‘how is America?’, ‘is the time zone that bad?’, ‘did you meet anyone new?’ He wanted to ask anything really, but instead he came out with, “I heard from mom that you’re coming to visit.”

                “Oh yeah, I am,” Yongguk can hear the happiness in Yongnam’s voice. He was truly happy about coming back.

                “When are you coming?”

                “Probably next week or something, I can’t wait to see everyone.”

                Yongguk laughed, “I’ll bet everyone will be glad to see you too, Yongnam.”

                Yongnam laughed along with Yongguk, “Is that all you need to ask me?

                No. “Yeah, I just wanted to know for sure when you’re coming, do you know where you’re staying.”

                “I’m just going to stay with a friend. He’s coming to Seoul as well, so I’m just going to crash with him.”

                “Oh,”

                Yongnam laughed, “Why are you going to offer me a stay at your place?”

                Yongguk scoffed, “No, I already have a handful as it is already.” Five people and a baby, goddamn.

                “That’s why I don’t want to bother you, which includes omma as well.” Yongguk could hear some voices on the other line that doesn’t sound like Yongnam. “Hey Yongguk I have to go, I’ll see you soon?”

                Yongguk was quiet before smiling and replying, “Yeah, I’ll see you soon, hyung.”

                And like it was his ‘inner twin powers’ he knew Yongnam was smiling as well. “Goodbye, Guk.”

                “Goodbye, Nam.”

                And with that the two brothers hung up.

 

 

------

 

 

Yongguk reentered the living room and saw that the others were still there, and his mom was still cooking. “Nice of you to join us, Gukkie.” He heard Jieun say and he rolled his eyes. He sat down on the floor next to Youngjae and stared at everyone.

                “So what’s the new topic now?”

                “I’m still trying to get Zinger to reveal her love life.” Hyosung said, while holding on to Hana.

                “Was she causing any trouble?” Yongguk asked, while nodding his head towards the little girl in Hyosung’s arms.

                Hyosung shook her head, “She fell asleep not too long ago, and they told me she doesn’t have room so I just held on to her.”

                “Yeah she really doesn’t, she sleeps in Daehyun’s room, but I think she doesn’t have to though.”

                “Why?” Daehyun asked.

                “It’s not fair for you and besides she’s my daughter, she should be sleeping in my bed.” Yongguk stated, while making his way to Hyosung and taking Hana from her.

                As he was walking away from the others, he heard Himchan shout out, “Another big step for Daddy Yongguk!” And a trail of laughter was heard.

                “Do you guys always like this?” Hyosung asked when Yongguk disappeared into his room again.

                “Not all the time, only when it’s necessary.” Said Himchan, the younger ones nodded their heads agreeing to what the second older one had said.

                “And he’s okay with that?” Zinger asked.

                “Well if you mean yelling at us every now and then to tell us to shut up, then I guess so.” Said Daehyun.

                 As on cue Yongguk came in and told everyone to ‘shut up’, while the boys all gestured their heads to the oldest male. “Okay,” Hyosung said, while dragging the ‘y’, she then turned to Zinger and stared at her hard.

                “Okay, now Zinger, sweetie, tell us about your love life.”

                Zinger glared at the older girl and shook her head. “I’m not telling you!”

                “You promised!”

                “I didn’t promise anything!”       

                “Yes you did! Everyone heard you!”       

                “They did not!”

                “We sort of did.” Said Jongup, who instantly cowered away from Zinger’s hard stare.

                “Ha!” Hyosung pointed her forefinger at Zinger. “I told you!” Zinger groaned and leaned her head on Jieun, who patted her head. “Just tell us, it’s not that hard.”

                “It is hard!” Zinger whined into Jieun’s shoulder. “If I tell you it’s only going to make things worse!”

                “How?” Youngjae asked, doing Hyosung’s job of pressuring. Hyosung glanced at him and gave him a thumbs up with a nod of her head, approving of what he’s doing.

                “It’s because I work with him!”

                “You work with him…?” Hyosung questioned, “Then I work with him…”

                “I already said too much!” Zinger started to sink further down, she buried her face into Jieun’s lap.

                “Is it Yongguk?” Himchan questioned, and immediately Zinger answered, “Oh god no! No offense Yongguk.”

                “None taken,” Yongguk shrugged, not really interested.

                Jieun was quiet throughout the whole time and was in deep and there was only one thing that came to mind… Could it be…?

                “By any chance is it Kyungjae?”

                “Who is Kyungjae?”

                Everyone jumped and turned to the new voice and saw Mama Bang in the entrance of the kitchen. “Omma!” Yongguk stared at his mother, “What are you doing?”

                “I got bored in the kitchen and your guys’ conversation was interesting!” Mama Bang complained, causing Yongguk to cringe, “So who’s Kyungjae?”

                “A guy that works at the bar with me,” Yongguk said, “You like Kyungjae?”          

                Zinger groaned and remained quiet, “Oh my god!” Hyosung shouted, “Yes! I approve! Kyungjae is such a nice guy and so sweet!”

                Before Zinger could tell Hyosung to ‘shut up’ a little high pitch voice was heard. “Daddy!”

                “Well it looks like duty calls Daddy Yongguk.

                “Shut up, Himchan.”


I honestly could have done better but I didn't. But either way I hope you like it. A little bit of the Bang Twins and now you guys know who Zinger likes! The next chapter will have more bonding time with Daddy Yongguk and Baby Hana, since I don't have a lot. :P

And Thank You guys for subscribing to this story it makes me really happy! So thank you once again!

Comment & Subscribe~

 

P.S. Have an Mother's Day! Remember to tell your mother you love them and to tell them thank you for all the hard work they have done for us! Happy Mother's Day!