21

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

Himchan honestly didn't know what to do. He was still in the kitchen, pacing back and forward. He wasn't ready to be alone with the baby. He wasn't the best adult (well better than Yongguk). I'm freaking out man! Freaking out! I can't take care of Hana all by myself... wait what time is it? Himchan looked at the clock on the wall in the kitchen, it was 10 minutes 'till 2 and the younger ones don't get home until 4 or 5, well it depends if they got in trouble again.

    Still pacing around and still completely out of it, he forgot about the little baby in the living room... alone... with no one watching her... at all.


 


... Himchan is probably the worst babysitter.
 



-----

 


    After the little chat with Kyungjae Jieun felt really refreshed. Jieun would always feel refreshed when talking to someone new; like she accomplished something.

    Kyungjae left to do his job, which also made Yongguk come over to Jieun. "So what did you and Kyungjae talk about?"

    "What were you and that Gyuri chick talking about?" Jieun said, giving him a scowl.

    "Why are you giving me a scowl? And who's Gyuri?" Jieun looked at him in disbelief. "What?"

    "That girl you were talking to, her name is Gyuri. You were talking to her and you didn't know her name?"

    "I was being polite. And you didn't answer my question."

    "FIne to answer your question, I just felt like scowling at you."

    Yongguk sighed, "Okay then... but seriously what did you and Kyungjae talk about?"

    Jieun shrugged, "Nothing really special. He's really nice though. Plus he's pretty handsome."

    Yongguk felt a smirk coming on, "Do I sense a crush?" Jieun looked at him like he was crazy. "What he seems like a nice guy, even if I just meant him. Boyfriend material."

    Jieun rolled her eyes, "He likes someone else."

    "Oh... well that for you." Jieun just then banged her head on the table. "Jieun, you're forehead is going get red~"

    A groan was all he got.


 


-------
 



    Himchan was still in kitchen, pacing, but this time he had a water bottle in his hand. I can't do this. I can't! This is too much!! Himchan mentally cried. But he was brought out his despair when he heard a crashing sound. Himchan panicked and ran to the living room.

    All he saw was Hana on the couch and a dented train, with a wheel missing. Himchan looked at the trian and back at Hana. She just stood there, staring at Himchan with her big eyes. Himchan felt a little intimidated, beside her being a little baby, her eyes frighten Himchan a lot.

    Himchan walked closer to the beaten train... it was completely dented. Himchan looked up at Hana, who was still staring at him, not saying anything. "Hana... did you do this?" Hana didn't say anything but only blinked her eyes. Himchan tried again. "Hana? Did you do this?" Still no answer. So Himchan decided to go a little closer to Hana, and try asking again. "Hana? Uncle is asking you a question." But this time it was Himchan's turn to blink, "Wait, she can't answer me and she probably doesn't understand me..." Himchan only sighed and was about to carry her, but jumped when she started screaming.

    Himchan covered his ears and stared at the screaming girl. "Hana! Why are you screaming?!" Hana, then got off the couch and started waddling around. Himchan groaned and got up went after her. "HANA!!!"

    Hana ignored him and continued to waddle around, screaming, but stopped when she tripped over block. She landed face first, and Himchan happened to see it, and froze. Oh no... oh no... OH ING NO!!!

 

 



    All that was heard in that apartment was crying, screaming and more crying.


Look who updated!!! Yeah sorry for taking a long time. Everything has been busy and it was just too much.
But thank I only had school for four days this week and so I had Friday off! YAY!! I went to the mall with my friends yesterday... and we got creeped on. Scary as ! Not even joking.

But either way... I'm hoping to update faster but if I don't... I'm deeply sorry. /bows down

Comment & Subscribe~

P.S. sorry for the short chapter! /bows down again