o5

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

The atmosphere around them was very quiet and tense. You could just feel the tension in the room. Just one step in there, you'll drown with the amount of glares and the stuffy air. Zelo looked between his hyungs. Yongguk sat in the corner sulking, while glaring at Youngjae. While Youngjae was sitting in his chair, playing with his phone. While the others were somewhere else. It's been approximately an hour since Jieun left and still no news on the results. Yongguk was strongly showing his disinterest. He didn't want to know the truth.

In all truth, he had a slight feeling about Hana, but didn't know what. Until he read the letter and everything made sense. But it scares the living crap out of him. He can't have a child, he just can't. He's not ready. Hell, he doesn't know when he'll ever be ready. He was a university student after all. He may not do anything, but it'll still be hard for him. If Hana is really his, then everything needs to be planned out. Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo are in high school and won't be getting out until 3.00PM or around 4.00PM. And Himchan and him schedules are different throught out the week. It'll be quite hard for them. Yongguk was completely stressed ou-

"I got a phone call!!" Yongguk looked at the frantic boy in front of him. Youngjae looked at the caller ID on the phone Song Jieun. His heart was beating faster. "Guys! Get out here!" The others came out of their places and into the living room, while Yongguk stayed where he was. Youngjae pushed the answer button and placed the device on his ear. "H-Hello?" Everyone watched how Youngjae's expression went to a frantic to a dark one. He looked down. "Thanks, noona. For everything...You'll come over?...Okay, see you soon...Bye." Youngjae hunged up the phone and looked at the others.

"So...?" asked Himchan. Youngjae looked at Yongguk, who was staring right at him.

"The DNA result came back 85%." They all looked at him.

"85%...You mean-"

"Yeah. It was a match. Hana is Yongguk hyung's daughter." And it went silent.

 

--------

 

Jieun was in her car driving to the boy's apartment. She could just imagine their faces, especially Yongguk's. She sighed. Things weren't supposed to be this way. Not to them. They're still young and in school! Stupid! Stupid! This is all Yongguk's fault! If he wasn't careless, this wouldn't be happening!...Why am I getting all work up about this? I'm not the one with a daughter...A daughter...He has a daughter..., Jieun thought. She felt an uneasy feeling in her chest. She frowned. Her hands gripped the steering wheel, causing her knuckles to become white. It's time to get over it. You had your chance...Now it's gone...

 

--------

 

Jieun walked up the staircase and made her way to the boy's apartment. Just being behind the door, you could tell it was very awkward and weird. Jieun hesitated but finally knocked on the door. A few rustling was heard behind the door. The door opened and it revealed an upset Zelo. He looked at Jieun and gave her a faint smile. "Hi noona..." 

"Hi..." Zelo made a opening for Jieun to come in. Once she saw the living room, she gasped. When she left, this place was still intact. Now, paper and books were all over the place. The cushions were out of the couch. Even some broken picture frame were on the floor. But what shocked her the most was a small smear of blood. "What the hell happened?!" Jieun looked at Zelo for answers, but all she got was a upset expression. "Junhong-ah..."

"When you told Youngjae hyung the results, he told us and it went quiet after that. We all looked at Yongguk hyung but he was really emotionless. Himchan hyung went to him, he tried talking to him, but hyung ignored him. Himchan hyung tried talking to him again, but he still didn't get anything. Himchan hyung was starting to get annoyed and he started yelling at Yongguk hyung to say something." He looked at Jieun with big round eyes, that were filled with fear. "It was really scaring noona! We haven't seen Yongguk hyung like this before! He shouted at Himchan hyung back and then a verbal argument arrupted. I was scared that it'll soon turn into something more physical.

"Daehyun and Youngjae hyung tried breaking them apart. Youngjae hyung got Himchan hyung while Daehyun hyung got Yongguk hyung. Hyung tired getting Daehyun hyung off but I think he didn't watch where he was moving because he accidently pushed Daehyun and he tumbled backwards on to the shelf. The contents fell and Daehyun accidently landed his hand on the broken frame." That explains the blood, Jieun thought, But that doesn't explain where everyone is...Oh my god! Hana! 

"Zelo! Where's Hana?"

"Hana is with Jonguppie in the room. She woke up after the yelling and shouting and she couldn't stop crying. Daehyun couldn't help because Himchan brought him to a hospital. Yongguk ran out the apartment after that. We didn't go after, because we thought he needed some fresh air. Youngjae is also with Jongup." Jieun sighed. This happened all because they found out that Hana is Yongguk's biological daughter.

"It's going to be okay, Junhong-ah." Jieun patted his head. Zelo looked at Jieun and gave her a faint smile before hugging her.

"I hope it does, noona. I hope it does." Jieun hugged him back. "Noona, do you think Yongguk hyung will come back?"

"We just have to wait. He needs time." Jieun pulled away from Zelo and looked at him. "I'll be right back. Noona has to go do something."

 

----------

 

Yongguk had his hands stuffed inside his pocket, the weather was cold and the only source of warmth is a light jacket. He walked on the sidewalk, not bothering where he was looking at or where he was going. His mind was completely somewhere else. And the reason...Hana. He sighed. I can't believe she's my daughter...I can't believe I'm a dad now, He thought. Yongguk shooks his head. He continued to walk to no specific destination.

He found himself at a park. No one was there, maybe just a few people. Yongguk found an empty bench and sat down, still thinking about what has happened not too long ago. His head a mess and he couldn't think straight. Everything was happening too fast. Way too fast. Yongguk felt his phone moving in his pocket. He fetched it out of his pocket and answer it withouth looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Yah! Where the hell are you?! Today's your ing day to work! You know drinks don't pour themselves you know!"

"I'm sort of busy right now." Yongguk replied.

"Doing what?! We need help!! There's a lot more people here then usual and girls are asking for you!" Yongguk knew the guy on the other line was rolling his eyes. He sighed.

"Look, I can't come in today. Just ask someone else to come in."

"What?! Yah! I'm ing paying you! If you want to keep your damn job, I sugges-" Yongguk hung up before the latter could finish his sentence. Yongguk placed his hand on his forehead. He was pretty sure he was going to get fired after that. His boss wasn't the type of guy you want to mess with. He placed his hand on his lap and looked straight ahead. From afar he saw a family of three coming out of a restaraunt. The little boy was happily jumping around, holding on to his parents' hands. The man and woman both had smiles on their faces, while they watch their son being happy. Yongguk continued to watch the happy family, until they disappeared.

"They look happy don't they?" Yongguk jumped at the voice and turned to see Jieun smiling at him. He calmed down.

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be asking you that."

"I asked you first." Yongguk retorted. Jieun let out a soft chuckle.

"Fine. I went to the apartment." Jieun noticed Yongguk's expression turned dark. "The place was a mess."

"Well that happens when you get into a heated arugment with your roommate." Jieun sighed.

"Yeah. Zelo told me what happened...How are you feeling?" Yongguk looked down on his lap and sighed.

"I don't know. This too much to handle."

"I know it is. But you never know this could be the most amazing thing that has happen to you." Yongguk looked at Jieun, who was staring right at him.

"How can this be something amazing? I didn't ask for this. I don't want this! I have so much ahead of me. I want to live my life as a bachelor-"

"You're not getting married!"

"I know that! I'm just saying I can't take care of Hana. I'm not ready! I'm not ready to be a father."

"When will you be?" Yongguk had a confuse expression on his face.

"What?" Jieun stood up and looked down at Yongguk, who was still sitting down.

"When will you be ready? Huh? In the next few years? Dammit Yongguk! You're never ready for anything! I know you can't handle this! I get it. But you're a father now. You can't get rid of this. Not to Hana. Her mother just left her to you, because she didn't think she can handle it."

"But she left her to me!"

"Because you're the father! Maybe she knew you'll be able to handle it, I don't know! She left Hana here for a reason. Not only because she's your daughter but because she can change you. You can't stay as the player forever, Guk-ah. You have to change. I'm not asking for a complete 360° change, I'm asking to change to make this a better life for Hana." Yongguk looked down.

"How? I was never able to do anything right, you know that." Jieun bent down and gently gripped Yongguk's chin. She made him face her. She softened when she saw how sad and confuse Yongguk looked. No hard stare. No nothing. Just a complete sad and confuse look.

"I know you're not able to do a lot of things." Yongguk rolled his eyes, which made Jieun smiled. "But you're not alone. The guys can help you out. Just be settle with them, especially with Youngjae. You know he hates it when you tell him what to do." Yongguk slightly smiled hearing that. "...I'm here to help you as well..." Yongguk looked at Jieun.

"Really?" Jieun wanted to avoid eye contact with him but ended up doing it anyways. She looked into his dark orbs and nodded her head.

"Really." She stood up, before letting go of his chin. "Let's go. Apologizes needs to spoken." She looked at Yongguk, who frowned.

"I need to apologize to Daehyun. Because of me, he cut his hand." Jieun nodded her head.

"Yeah, and Himchan. For dealing with a guy like you." She sighed. "You guys act like old married couple." Yongguk glared at the girl.

"Whatever. Let's go. It's cold." Jieun nodded her head. She was about to walk off, when Yongguk cleared his throat. She looked at him.

"What?" He showed her his arm. Jieun still not getting it, looked at him for answers. Yongguk sighed. He went up to her and linked their arms. 

"Come on." They both walked off. Jieun looked at Yongguk and to their linked arms. She couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Only you will do something in this situation." Yongguk looked at her and smiled.

"Well yeah. Because of you...I made up my mind."


Hope you like this chapter!
And relationship between Hana and Yongguk has been revealed!

Comment & Subscribe~