Plan Part 1/2

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

While Youngjae was telling the rest his plan, Jieun was in the empty halls on the phone. "So do you think you can do it?" The person on the other line sighed.

"If you're able to get it to me by 6, I can see what I can do." Jieun looked at her watch on her wrist. It was currently 3.30PM, the others has about 2 hours and 30 minutes to begin their plan, or they have to wait until next week when Kwanghee gets back from his trip to Busan.

"I can't believe you and Sunhwa are leaving to Busan!"

"What? It was plan for awhile now. And how the hell was I supposed to know that you needed my help. HUH?! Damn, woman! Could've asked someone else."

"I know no one that works in the freaking hospital! And I only found out today too! So I'm ing innocent!" A scoff was heard on the other line.

"I wasn't accusing you guilty or anything. You're a lawyer Jieun, you should know the damn difference."

"Are you doubting my skills?! Yah, oppa!!"

"I'm not doubting anything! I have to go. Just get here by 6 and everything will be fine. Bye."

"Bye." Jieun hung up and sighed. She quietly when inside Daehyun's room and found Hana still soundly sleeping. Jieun sighed once again and sat on the edge of the bed. "You got a whole lot of issue up ahead of ya, little one."

----------

In the living room laid the sleeping prey. The predator(s) watched their soundly asleep prey from afar. They eyed the prey, watching as its chest heaved up and back down. The prey not aware of what's going on or what's about to happen, continues to sleep like it was his safe haven (well not for long). A beeping noise was heard and the supposed leader of the 5, got out his phone and looked at the message he was recieved. "We got until 6 to get the DNA. Let's move." Everyone nodded their heads and moved out.

---------

 

The two youngest made their way to Yongguk first. Zelo went behind the couch, holding a pair of headphones. While Jongup slowly crept to the side of Yongguk. In his hand was a cotton swab, being ready when Yongguk's mouth opens. Zelo slowly reached over and placed the headphones on Yongguk's head, making sure not to snap the headphones on his head, but being really nervous, Zelo accidently snapped on his head. Zelo gasped. Jongup's eyes widen. The other three; who were in the kitchen, held their breaths. Yongguk moved just a little bit but remained sleeping.

The boys in the kitchen released the breath that they were holding. Jongup sighed softly and Zelo just felt like dying. Jongup looked at Zelo. "Be careful." He whispered.

"I'm sorry. I was nervous." Zelo whispered back. Jongup sighed. Zelo plugged the headphones into his iPod. Supposedly, when Yongguk hears any Hip Hop song while sleeping, he'll rap along to the music in his sleep (Himchan witnessing this, thought he was one of 'those' dreams again). Zelo pressed play and the music flowed through Yongguk's head. Jongup waited until he opened his mouth.

Right then, Yongguk's mouth opened. He started to mouth the lyrics to the song. Jongup got ready and was about to swab Yongguk's mouth when he got slapped on the head. Jongup fell to the ground, holding his head. Zelo eyes widen, but ducked under when Yongguk's right arm swung. Apparently the sleeping boy was mouth rapping while adding hand gestures (maybe some arm swinging).

Jongup got up and tried once more. He dodged his hyungs swinging arm and tried sticking the swab in his mouth. But sadly the poor boy was once again hit. But this time right in the face. Jongup silently cried. Apparently Yongguk's hand was made out of hardcore steel. Zelo looked at his best friend in pity. He decided to take over. He grabbed the swab and tried sticking it into Yongguk's mouth. He was right near the lips when a smacking was heard. Zelo fell to the ground holding his cheek. The two boys crawled far away from the elder as possible.

--------

Youngjae sighed. The first part of the plan was no doubt a complete failure. Jongup and Zelo did not get the DNA, but instead got some few injuries. What a trooper. "That was an epic fail." said Daehyun.

"No kidding." said Youngjae.

"Well I know for this, Yongguk is never listening to any Hip Hop when he goes to sleep." said Himchan. The other two agreed.

"Well what do we do now?" asked Daehyun.

"I guess we initiate our second part of the plan." said Youngjae.


Here's the first part of the plan. Sorry if it was short, it has to be short.
And sorry if it wasn't really thought out. This whole week I didn't really have the energy or the right mind to do this. Or my other story.
Just on the 1st of October, my school just lost a fellow sophomore. And I'm a sophomore and I knew the guy (he was a past crush) and it was really sad. I felt like crying. So I'm sorry if this wasn't as great.

Comment & Subscribe~