10

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

"So can you like help me?"

"Guk-ah, I can't be there with you all the time. I have a life you know."

"But I don't know what to do!!" Yongguk whined. You can basically hear the person on the other line cringe. 

"Please don't whine. For the time I've known you, you are horrible with whining and being cute. So don't. For the sake of everyone. Don't."

"But help me!!"

"Yongguk! Seriously, stop it! I can't help you right now! I have to take a test today and I didn't even study for it!"

"But ma-"

"No means no, Yongguk."

"Jieun!!"

"I'm hanging up now, Yongguk. You need to learn how to take care of Hana by yourself. Some of us has a l- Yeah don't worry. Once I hang up on my friend here, we'll get started." Yongguk raised an eyebrow. That last statement wasn't towards him, it was for someone else. Yongguk clearly heard another voice, and to top it all off it was a male. What the hell are you doing, Song Jieun? He thought.

"Jieun...?"

"What?" She snapped at him. Yongguk flinched at the tone, Well excuse me, he thought.

"Who were you talking to? I thought you had to take a test." He mocked her voice. Earning a 'srew you' in return, she answered him.

"I do have to take a test, but it's not for another few hours."

"But why can't you help me, if you have that much time left?!"

"Like I said, I didn't study!! And a friend from school is willing to help me study."

"Is this 'friend' a male?" Yongguk sounded a little depressed. Judging from Jieun.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Are you sure you guys are just studying?"

"Why do you need to know? It's not like we're in a relationship." For some odd reason, Yongguk's heart started to ache when she said that. But like any other person that is oblivious to partically everything around them and what not, he shrugged it off. "And besides, he has a girlfriend."

"You never know!"

"Yongguk! Seriously, I need to study. If you want I'll come over when I take my test. I don't know when that'll be, but I'll come over." Yongguk nodded his head (anyways Jieun couldn't see it) approving of the idea.

"Okay. By-" Yongguk didn't finish his sentence when Jieun just plain out hung up on him. Yongguk looked at his phone. "Fine, be that way." Hana, who was staring at the older man for some quite time now, swung her little legs back and forward. Yongguk looked at her. "Your auntie is the worst person alive."

 

-------

 

"I'll call my aunt after school and she'll tell me the things you need to know about Hana." said Baro. Daehyun and Youngjae nodded their heads.

"Okay. Thanks once again, Baro. And sorry for like taking up most of your break time." Daehyun apologized.

"It's okay. I'm heading out now." Baro waved to the two boys and left the room. Daehyun turned to Youngjae.

"So what now?" Youngjae shrugged. "Come on. You're the supposedly the smartest one." Youngjae looked at him.

"Supposedly? Dude, I'm the smartest one in this damn school."

"No you're not." Youngjae glared at the older.

"I freaking hate you."

"I love you too." Daehyun and Youngjae continued to have their little fit together, when two heads popped through the door.

"Yo hyungs." said Zelo. The tall boy entered the room with Jongup tailing behind him. They sat themselves down in front of Daehyun and Youngjae. "What are you guys doing?"

"We just had a conversation with Baro." said Daehyun.

"Really? What did he say?" said Jongup. 

"Well we told him what happened and he seemed really shocked about it." said Youngjae.

"Who wouldn't?" asked Zelo. They shrugged their shoulders.

"Well either way Baro is going to ask his aunt about Hana, so we could actually take care of her." said Daehyun. Jongup and Zelo nodded their heads, understanding what the older is trying to say.

"So where is Jiyoung noona?"

"America." Jongup and Zelo looked at the two older boys. Their eyes wide open, jaws ajar.

"AMERICA?!"

"Why the heck is she in America?"

"How is Yongguk hyung supposed to take care Hana now?"

Daehyun and Youngjae were hammered with questions like no other. Youngjae, who was getting agitated, stood up.

"YAH! One question at a time. Jeez."

"Why is she there?" asked Jongup.

"Because she ran away." said Youngjae. Daehyun pulled him down.

"She didn't run away. She wanted to get away from everything that has happened." said Daehyun.

"Yeah she ran away." Youngjae repeated. Daehyun rolled his eyes and Jongup nodded his head, believing whatever Youngjae had just said.

"Okay...How is this going to work out? Now Hana has one parent and not a very good one." said Zelo.

"Well he has us, but technically he's screwed. I don't know how Yongguk's going to react to this-"

"Yongguk hyung is going to flip out!" shouted Zelo. Youngjae glared at the younger yet taller boy.

"Stop shouting and sit down." Zelo noticed when he shouted, he automatically stood up. Zelo gave him a sheepish smile before seating himself down. "Now, yes Yongguk hyung is going to flip out, but all we have to do is say that this is his fault." 

"You're going to make him even more guilty." said Daehyun.

"That's the plan."

"Hyung, you're a horrible person." said Jongup.

"So I've been told." said Youngjae. The others looked at him with disbelief. His hyung is already feeling bad about the whole thing and he wants to make it worst? What kind of person is Youngjae? Youngjae notice the weird glances and sighed. "Okay fine. We're just going to be there for hyung. I know that he's going through a rough time. All we can do for him is support him." They nodded their heads, finally liking what Youngjae has to say.

"That's probably the most nicest thing you had said all day." said Daehyun, patting his back. Youngjae just shrugged it off.

"Yeah, I try so hard." Sarcasm spilling from Youngjae's tongue.

"But how are we going to tell hyung this new information when we have to clean the school after school?" asked Zelo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GODDAMMIT!!"


Youngjae is something.
Here's chapter 10 and its pointless rambling.

Comment & Subscribe~

So off topic though, but did any of you see B1A4's music video of Tried To Walk??
I love it! It's so beautiful! It made me want to cry! But Baro ain't digging the new hair color. Just not feeling it.
Another off topic moment...Did you guys hear Infinite's Sunggyu's solo ablum preview?? The songs are so amazing!! It's so...him. :D

Okay I'm done now.