o3

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

"Sooo...how are you going to get Yongguk hyung's DNA?" asked Daehyun. Jieun blinked and tilted her head to the left.

"I don't know. By force?" She shrugged. Jongup looked at Jieun.

"Noona, don't you think that's a little rash?" He tried pulling the bowl away from Hana but Hana pulled it back. Jongup looked at her.

"Well, we have to do something. Do you think Yongguk is going to willingly just hand his DNA over?"

"No. Knowing him, he'll ask many questions as to why we want his DNA." said Daehyun, who successfully took the bowl away from Hana, which made her pout.

"We can say we're going to clone another him." suggested Jongup. Daehyun and Jieun looked at him, weirdly. "What?" Jieun looked at Daehyun.

"What have you been feeding this boy?"

"The food that a regular teenage boy eats." said Daehyun.

"Well you should stop. It's affecting his mind."

"How?"

"It just is!...Now, we need to think of a way to get Yongguk's DN-"

"WE'RE BACK!!" Hana flinched at the sudden shout.

"Don't worry, it's nothing." said Jongup. Hana looked up at him and smiled. 

"YAH! BANG YONGGUK, YOU'RE STILL SITTING THERE?!?! JUST MOVE GODDAMMIT!!" shouted Himchan.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO ING DO!!" Yongguk shouted back. Hana pouted and covered her ears while shaking her head. Jieun sighed heavily.

"This is going to take forever!"

-----------

"So what did you guys buy?" asked Daehyun, who was watching the three boys putting the stuff away.

"Stuff for Hana. What else?" said Youngjae.

"Because I see cherry tomatoes." Youngjae looked at him and Daehyun pointed his finger. Youngjae followed and saw Zelo happily placing the cherry tomatoes into the fridge. He sighed.

"He snuck that into the cart." Daehyun nodded his head.

"Makes sense."

"So did everything went well while getting the things?" asked Jieun.

"I guess..." said Himchan.

"Well except for that one lady that gave us weird glances." said Zelo.

"Oh yeah, except for that."

"What happened?" asked Jieun.

"Well this is what happened..."

/Flashback/

Himchan, Youngjae and Zelo walked into the supermarket looking over the things that Hana likes and dislikes. "The whole damn list is just toys related! Not food related!" complained Himchan.

"Are you serious?" asked Youngjae, taking the list away from Himchan. He looked it over. "You're right. What the hell!" Zelo sighed.

"This is going to take awhile, huh?"

"Well, it looks like it, Junhong-ah." said Himchan. Youngjae sighed.

"Okay, let's just get things that we supposedly think that Hana will like."

"Call!" The three clueless boys walked around the store looking around what Hana would like.

"Okay! Youngjae, what do we need?" asked Himchan. Youngjae, who was on his phone, was looking through the internet to see what a year old would like.

"Well, babies need formula..."

"What kind? There's a lot."

"Let's get the sensitive one." said Zelo.

"Does she even have a sensitive stomach?" asked Himchan.

"I don't know." Youngjae shrugged.

"Then let's get it." Zelo grabbed the formula and added it into the cart. "What else?" Youngjae scrolled through his phone.

"Umm...cereal? Wait a year old can eat cereal?" Youngjae asked, curiously.

"It's probably special made for babies." said Himchan.

"Man, babies always get the special treatment." Pouted Zelo.

"What do you expect? Their system isn't as great as ours now. They need all the dang nutritions they can get." said Youngjae. Himchan sighed and scratched his head. 

"I'm like so confused, let's just get random things and see if she likes it." Youngjae looked at him.

"Why? We have the internet." Youngjae said, waving his phone.

"Yeah, but do you understand what they're saying?"

"Yes I do." Himchan crossed his arms and looked at the younger lad.

"Oh really? Then tell me." Youngjae looked at the words on his phone. It all contained words that seem too sophisticated....Maybe I should've listen to my mom about that extra curricular class...Damn my lazy self. He thought. "I'm waiting." Himchan tapped his foot, impatiently.

"Well...it says...umm...uhh...Okay!...Let's just grab what we want." Youngjae mumbled. Himchan smiled and patted the young boy's head, which made him smack it away. "Don't touch me." Himchan just smiled. He got to the cart and pushed it, while grabbing whatever seemed relevant. Youngjae sighed and notice a tall figure not aroud them. "Uhh where's Zelo?" Himchan stopped what he was doing and looked around.

"Huh...Where did that tall freak go?"

"Zelo?" Youngjae called out to him. "Zelo? Yah, Choi Junh- OH MY ING GOD!!" Youngjae shouted. As he turned around, Zelo happened to be right next to him, scaring the living day lights out of him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"What? You called for me, so I came. Stop being weird hyung." said Zelo. Youngjae blinked at the maknae. He was this close to hitting him. And he didn't care if he was in public.

"Okay, knock it off you two. Let's continuing getting random stuff for Hana." said Himchan. He looked into the cart and instantly sighed. He took out the item he was sighing about and looked at Zelo. "Really?" He showed him the item and Zelo grinned.

"It's healthy hyung."

"Yeah but could you at least get something that's not cherry tomatoes?" Zelo shook his head.

"Nope!" Himchan sighed once again and placed it back into the cart and resumed back to his task.

"Fine, whatever." They continued to get complete random stuff, some not even relevant to Hana at all. While Zelo was getting an item off the shelf, he felt like someone was watching him. He turned around and saw no one. He shrugged his shoulders. He reached for the item, but felt the feeling of being watched again. He turned around and saw a lady looking at him. Her eyes reverted to Himchan and Youngjae and shook her head. Zelo furrowed his brows at her. He saw the lady walk up to him and his hyungs.

"Hello." She said. Himchan and Youngjae stopped what they were doing and looked at the lady.

"He...llo...? Do you you need anything?" asked Himchan.

"I've been watching and saw you three getting some stuff. And it looks like it's for a baby? Am I right?" They nodded their heads. The lady sighed and looked through their cart. The three confused boys looked at this complete stanger. All three of them had the same thought running through their minds, Is this lady for real? She then started to take out some things. "You don't need this. It's only for new borns. And you don't need this, it's only for five year olds." She continued to tell the boys what they needed and what they don't need.

/End of Flashback/

 

"Wow, that must've been really embarrassing." said Daehyun.

"It was!" said Youngjae.

"That lady was really nice though." said Zelo.

"Yeah but she seemed a little annoyed by us." said Himchan.

"Who wouldn't be?" said Jieun, rolling her eyes. Hana was in her arms, starting to doze off. Jieun looked down at her. "I think it's time for her nap. Do you guys have a spare room that she can sleep in?" They all shook their heads. Jieun sighed. "Then how is she going to stay here?"

"She can use my room." said Daehyun. "I can always room with Jongup."

"Okay." Jieun lifted Hana up and followed Daehyun to his room. Once they entered the room, Jieun gently laid Hana on the bed. She pulled the covers over her and gently removed her hair from her face. Hana snuggled up to the pillow, clutching her black kitty with all her might. Jieun and Daehyun both walked out of the room, leaving the bedroom door cracked opened. They reached the kitchen. "Okay, I need Yongguk's DNA and we need a plan."

"Wait why do you need Yongguk's DNA?" asked Himchan.

"We need it because Yongguk hyung doesn't believe that Hana is his daughter. And being the thick-headed hyung he is, we want to prove it by a DNA test." said Jongup.

"It's actually pretty funny how he's able to keep this quiet the whole time. I honestly forgot he's even here." said Youngjae. Everyone agreed. Apparently the supposed man was in the living room, still, knocked out on the couch. Completely oblivious to whats going and probably forgotten what has happened.

"We can take this chance now. If we get it now, I can probably get it to the hospital, all I have to do is call Kwanghee." said Jieun. Everyone looked the older woman with a confused expression.

"Who?"

"Oh, you guys don't know. Sunhwa has been dating this one guy name Kwanghee and he happens to work at the hospital. So I have connections."

"Wait Sunhwa noona is dating someone?" asked Zelo.

"Yes, but that isn't the point. The point is that we need the Yongguk's DNA! So Youngjae you think of a plan. I'll give Kwanghee a call." Youngjae nodded his head and looked at the boys, while Jieun went to go call Kwanghee.

"Okay, since Yongguk hyung is a complete idiot, this plan will be easy and quick. And thank god, he's a deep sleeper. So here's the plan..."


So this chapter includes Himchan, Youngjae and Zelo adventure to the store. And the next chapter will be about their plan to get Yongguk's DNA. I wonder how that's going to work out.
I also I mention Sunhwa and Kwanghee! I honestly love them on We Got Married! They're hilarious! And they look really cute together! :D

Comment & Subscribe~