i sincerely apologize and i thank you

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

I would like to address my disappearance on this story and my lack of updating. And I know it has been too long since I last updated and I know some of you were wondering when I was going to update again. And I'm sorry for leaving for so long without saying anything. I mean I really tried updating over the years but ideas weren't coming to me, even with the teasers and everything... nothing was coming. And to be totally honest with you... I just lost interest. I tried so very hard to update but I just drew a blank.

And it wasn't fair to you guys at all who waited for an update. So instead of leaving you with no answers I wanted to at least give you the truth of why I stopped updating. I was looking back at how everything was written and I just didn't like it whatsoever. To me it was messy and I just ended up losing the plot. I thought I had it all figured out but I just couldn't piece it together. And I'm sorry to put you guys through that. 

But it doesn't mean I've given up on writing, I'm still continuing it. I've actually started a new story (a BTS one if you're interested) and I thinking about posting it maybe today or tomorrow. I'm still writing but I just won't be writing this story anymore. So for this story I will be marking it complete and discontinuing it. 

I truly am sorry for not being able to finish this story and for the people that were still reading this (and for the people that had as well lost interest, I don't blame you).

 

But overall I would like to thank you guys for being with me and taking interest in this story in the beginning and I'm sorry again for not being able to finish this story. But thank you and I love you guys! You mean a lot to me!