o1

Baby Daddy (Discontinued)

"I ing knew it!!" Youngjae screamed. Daehyun smacked him. Youngjae flinched at the contact of Daehyun's hand on his head. "The hell, Dae!"

"There's a little girl here! I think swearing isn't appropiate at this moment!" The little girl was in the kitchen with Jongup and Zelo, while Himchan and Yongguk were outside trying to find the mother. Youngjae rubbed his head and looked at the letter.

Dear Yongguk,
You probaby don't remember me, like you ever remember the names of the girls you
, but I hope you remember that night...

Youngjae skipped that part. He made a face when he read that part the first time. The hell, hyung. He thought. Who ing puts that in a damn letter, for crying out loud?

...Either way, I hope you take care of the damn consequences. I leave you with Hana. She's a year old.
I have everything she likes and what she dislikes in a different note. I honestly
thought you were something different, guess I was wrong. I wasn't the best mother for
Hana, maybe having her around can change your ways and maybe you
could be a great father for her.

Sincerely,
Cha Jiyoung

 

Youngjae placed the letter down, Jiyoung. That name seemed really familiar to Youngjae. Where have I heard that name before? He thought, Oh whatever. I'll probably remember it later. He sat down on the couch next to Daehyun. "This was coming right?" He heard Daehyun say and looked at him. Daehyun looked at Youngjae. "It was bound to happen eventually right?"

"I honestly had no idea. I know that Yongguk hyung is careful. Doesn't the name Jiyoung sound familiar to you?" Daehyun nodded his head.

"It does but I don't remember where I heard it." Youngjae sighed. They heard the front door opening and closing again. Himchan and Yongguk walked into the living room. Yongguk was groaning and making a fuss while Himchan walked to the couch and place himself down. "So I guess you didn't find her." 

"For a woman that just had a baby she moves remarkably fast." said Yongguk, blinking. Youngjae sighed heavily.

"Hana is a year old! Jiyoung had the baby a year a ago! Of course she would move fast!" Yongguk looked at him.

"Who?" The three of them looked at the elder and sighed.

"You seriously are an idiot." said Himchan.

"Yah. But seriously who?"

"Hana the baby. Jiyoung the mother." said Youngjae. Yongguk looked off to the side.

"Why does that name sound so familiar?"

"It's because that's the name of the girl you ed!!" Youngjae screamed. Daehyun threw a pillow at him.

"What the hell did I just say about swearing!! Baby in the kitchen!"

"I'm sorry. But hyung," Youngjae looked at the idiot elder in front of him. "why are you so ing stupid?!" Daehyun glared at the boy. "Okay that was the last time."

"Don't know where is this going." Yongguk said.

"What I'm trying to say is this, I told you everything comes with a price. And that price is sitting in that kitchen." Youngjae said, pointing to the kitchen. "I don't know why she waited a year to tell you about Hana and better yet, leave her here." 

"But that's the thing! I'm not the father of that kid! She's probably some random chick that loves me so much that she was this crazy to do this!"

"Are you kidding me right now?! No one is that crazy for doing that!"

"You nev-" Yongguk was cut off when a crying was heard.

"What did you do Junhong?!"

"I didn't make her cry!! You did!!"

"You're the one that took her cat away!!"

"I just wanted to see it!!" Noises were coming from the kitchen. It got louder by the minute and the four boys rushed into the kitchen and saw Jongup and Zelo arguing, while baby Hana was crying her eyes out. 

"What the hell happen?!" shouted Himchan. After hearing the shout, Hana started crying even louder. The 6 boys cringed at the sound and covered their ears. "Someone make her stop!!" 

"Oh my god! Be quiet!!" shouted Yongguk. Hana's cries went louder. Her tears spilling from her eyes, her nose running.

"That wasn't helping!" Youngjae shouted. Daehyun groaned. He took the stuff cat out of Zelo's hands. He walked to the crying baby. He handed the baby her cat and she slowly stopped crying. Once she saw the cat, she took it from Daehyun and hugged it.

"Are you serious? She was crying because of a cat?!" said Yongguk. Daehyun patted her head.

"At least she stopped crying."

"That's it. I'm calling the enforcer." said Youngjae, who was getting out his phone.

"Who?" Everyone asked.

"You'll see."

------------------

Hana remained in the kitchen with Jongup and Zelo, and this time, they didn't try to take her stuff cat away. The others were in the living room and waiting for the 'enforcer' to come. "Youngjae who did you call?" asked Himchan.

"Someone close to us." said Youngjae. Himchan nodded his head and looked at Yongguk, who was watching TV.

"Shouldn't you be getting to know your daughter?"

"She's not my daughter."

"I'm pretty sure. She some what looks like you."

"She looks nothing like me." Youngjae sighed and looked at his two hyungs.

"Just shut up. She's almost here."

"Wait the 'enforcer' is a girl?" asked Daehyun. Youngjae nodded his head. On cue the door bell rang and Youngjae made his way to the door. The door opened and close and Youngjae walked back to the living room, with a beautiful woman behind him. All eyes were on her. "Jieun noona?!"

"Hey!" Jieun smiled and waved to them.

"What the hell are you doing here?" asked Himchan.

"Well Youngjae ca-"

"You're the enforcer?!" asked Daehyun. Jieun nodded her head.

"Yeah, I am. I've been working with the law for awhile now."

"I thought you were singing?"

"I still am. I'm just doing this as a part time thing." Jieun walked to the couch and sat down. "So Youngjae told me everything."

"Everything?" They asked.

"Yes. Everything." She looked at Yongguk. Who avoided eye contact. She got up and walked up to him. She lifted her hand bag (that she was holding for quite some time now) and smacked him with it. "Are you stupid or something?!"

"We already asked that." said Youngjae.

"Oh...I can't believe you got some girl pregnant!...But why the hell did she leave the baby with you! Do you not know anything about the girls you date?" asked Jieun.

"Uhh no?" Jieun lifted her hand bag, ready to hit him again, but Himchan grabbed her and pulled her away from him. "Look, I didn't even know she was even pregnant. We spent one night together, maybe more, but all I know she was just like all the other girls. Nothing more than a fling."

"Do you even know who she is?" Yongguk thought about it and slowly shook his head. Jieun groaned. "You're hopeless."

"All we know that her name was Cha Jiyoung."

"Why does that name sound so familiar?" asked Jieun. They shrugged. "I'll try to think about it later, but I want to see her."

"She's in the kitchen with Jongup and Zelo." said Daehyun. Jieun nodded her head and walked to the kitchen with the boys tailing behind her, except Yongguk. He was still seated on his seat. He buried his face in his hands. Why does this have to happen to me?!


Here's the first chapter! Hope you like it!
I also decided to add Secret's Song Jieun to the story! She seems to be perfect for the story. She's not my bias in Secret(it's Zinger) but I do love her singing! She has one heck of a voice.

Comment & Subscribe~