Surprise, Surprise

Let Love...

 

It was finally graduation day. Graduating students were sitting at the front and their parents were proudly watching them at the back. Jinki was happy like everyone else but he still felt a little incomplete, as if something was missing. Someone. And he knew exactly who it was.
 
Little did he know, Amber was there, secretly watching him. She felt really proud of him. He was a smart guy, the studious one and she'd happy it all paid off.
 
She could see his parents on the last seats at the left taking pictures of their son. They were proud him, like her. She smiled. Then they started calling names. She anticipated for his name to be called. Probably, the most excited one among all the people there.
 
She looked at her phone to check the time when Min's name appeared on the screen.
 
"Amber! Amber!" she yelled through the phone.
"What is it?" she asked peeking whose turn it was.
"Come to my house! It's urgent!" Min kept shouting but Amber couldn't care less cos she was to focus on the event.
"I'll just finish this then I'll come." she answered.
"How's the graduation?" Min asked with a mocking tone of voice.
"How did you know?" Amber creased her forehead losing her focus.
"Hurry up, okay?" Min hung up ignoring Amber's question.
 
"Lee Jinki,"
 
She heard his name and look over with her eyes as round as two ping-pong balls. She watched him walked up the stairs to the stage hoping that he wouldn't trip. She smiled seeing him smile.
 
She took a photo of him before she went off.
 
When she got to Min's apartment, Jinri and Soojung were also there. They were giggling like the girls they were and it wasn't long when they noticed Amber.
 
"Amber!" they squealed her name and ran over to her.
"Sup?" she looked at them oddly.
"School's over. Let's have fun!" Soojung cheered.
"Let's give eonni a make over!" Jinki exclaimed and Min gave her two thumbs up.
"W-what?!" Amber creased her forehead but they all just dragged her down the apartment.
 
When they got down, there was a taxi of some sort. They got in with Amber in the middle. As the car started, they blindfolded her.
 
"What's this for?" Amber tried to remove the blindfold hearing the girls giggling and murmuring to each other.
"Hush! It's a surprise." Min hushed her and chuckled.
 
...
 
After taking some photos, Jonghyun started pulling Jinki out of the building. Their parents seemed okay with it cos they were calmly following them.
 
"Hurry, hyung!" Jonghyun pulled him a little harder.
"Where are you taking me?" Jinki asked almost stumbling over his two running feet.
"Get in." Jonghyun ordered when they got out of the building in front of a white car, but Jinki just looked at him curiously so he had to push him inside the car.
 
"We'll see you there." Jonghyun bowed at his and Jinki's parents before he got in the car as well.
 
He blindfolded Jinki preventing him to see where they were going. Jinki wanted to ask what they were up to but he knew Jonghyun wouldn't answer him so he sat in silence hoping that it's nothing bad.
 
...
 
The girls assisted Amber to walk after they got off the car. Amber could tell that they were having fun from what they were doing cos of the sound of their laughter.
 
Amber was just happy when they finally took the blindfold off of her eyes. At first it was all blurry, but when her eye.sight cleared out, she found herself sitting in front of a mirror in the center of a small room.
 
"We got you a personal make- up artist." Soojung showed her a lady probably on her mid 20s. And before she knew it, the lady was touching her face and putting some make- up that Amber didn't even know the names. She sat patiently as the lady did her job as what the girls told her to do.
 
...
 
Jinki was brought to a storage room of some sort. He wasn't sure cos he didn't really know where he was exactly. Then Key suddenly appeared and started putting some BB cream on his face that he absolutely hated. But he couldn't argue with him cos other Jonghyun holding both of his hands and putting them behind him, he knew Key would ignore him.
 
He noticed Key signaling something to Jonghyun with his eyes. Jonghyun let go of him and went out of the room. By that time Key had already finished doing his make up.
 
"What are you all planning to do?" he finally had the chance to open his mouth.
"You'll see." Key shortly answered looking at the door obviously waiting for Jonghyun to come back.
 
When Jinki heard the door squeak, he turned his head and found Jonghyun walking in with a  simple black suit on his arms. He furrowed his eyebrows still confused.
 
"Wear this, hyung." Jonghyun handed him the suit with his dino smile.
"What fo--? he cut himself off before looking at both of them with odd but contented smile. They knew that their hyung understood everything. That he finally got it. He hugged his dongsaengs before he changed his clothes.
 
...
 
Amber blinked a few times seeing her reflection in the mirror after the lady finished her job.
 
Min and Jinri got back in the room holding up a white long dress. It was a one shoulder sleeveless dress, fitted bodice and a layered American tulle skirt. The gown was embellished with seeds, beads and pearls.
 
Amber's eyes widened, never been as surprised as that before. But it was the kind of surprise that she and everyone liked. Unexpected but wonderful.
 
"You wouldn't mind putting it on, right?" Min asked with her eyes twinkling like the silver-beads on the dress. Amber shook her head with a smile.
 
After getting changed, her parents and sister were already in the room chatting with the girls.
 
"Oh my gosh!" Jackie squealed when she saw her sister walking into the room in her wedding dress.
 
It was a bit new to them, seeing her in a dress like that. It perfectly fitted her as if it was made for her from the very start. The curves that they never thought Amber had finally showed. They honestly thought it would look unusual on her, but it didn't.
 
Her parents were teary, couldn't believe that their youngest was getting married in few minutes. She ran to her parents carefully, already wearing a pair of glass shoes like Cinderella's, before she gave them a warm hug.
 
Her mom fixed her hair before she put the veil on her head that completed her bridal look.
 
..........................
 
La.... ahaha
I like the title. :)
last chapter coming up!
 
xdorkyx
x