More Fluffs

Let Love...

 

"You made up with Amber, huh?" Joon asked the sleepless Jinki that morning.
"Yeah..." and he was still able to smile.
"What time did you send her home?" Joon sat at the table to talk better.
"Around 4 maybe." Jinki laid his head on the table.
"Yeah... I kinda heard all the 'chu-chu' and the 'smooch-smooch' sounds you two were making last night. Was it a fun make out session?" Joon kept pouting his lips as he mocked him.
"I don't know what you're talking about!" Jinki covered his ears.
"Dude, it's okay. You two are adults now. It's normal." Joon said but Jinki just kept covering his ears and was like "la la la. I can't hear you."
 
He stood up from his seat and went to his room.
 
"Coming to university today?!" Joon shouted still making the smooching sounds right after every word he said.
"I can't hear you! La la!" Jinki shouted back from his room. Joon just laughed at himself and his smooch jokes.
 
"Still not attending classes today. No sleep last night." Amber sent a message to Min that made her pout. She had no idea what had happened to Amber for the last few days. She just had a feeling that 'something' happened to Amber, something interesting.
"Gonna work later, so see you at the cafe. Have something to tell you. he-he." she received another message from Amber that made her smirk and shake her head.
 
Jinki didn't attend his classes either. He went to Amber's apartment. He tiptoed to the girls' bedroom and gently opened the door. He saw Amber sleeping soundly under her blanket. So he slipped under the cover and wrapped his arms around Amber's waist that woke her up. But she just held his hand and continued sleeping. They were asleep for a little over 3 hours.
 
Jinki was the first to wake up. That time, Amber was already facing him. He stared at it--from her forehead to her chin. He remembered that day when he woke up next to her and he literally pushed her off his bed. He smiled at the image again but this time he didn't want to erase it in his head. He wanted to always remember it, to never forget it.
 
He brushed off Amber's fringe when it fell on her face., Then she crinkled her nose before opening her eyes.
 
"Hey..." he mumbled caressing her cheeks.
"Hey." she giggled.
"Wish we're always this close." he uttered with his gentle voice before kissing her forehead. Amber closed her eyes again and in a count of three she pushed him off her bed.
 
"I was just startled." she sarcastically said and laughed as she sat up.
"Great revenge." Jinki attacked her and tickled her down her bed.
"Oppa! Stop that!" Amber was laughing so hard trying to pull away from Jinki. And soon, both landed on the floor laughing their heart out.
 
"Will there be stars tonight?" Jinki lied on his back looking at the ceiling.
"I don't know. It rained last night and the sky's still dark. Why?" Amber glanced at the window.
"I wanna look at the stars with you tonight." he remained staring up at the ceiling.
"Not a bad idea. Wish we can do it soon." she looked up at the ceiling as well.
 
Jinki sent her to work that afternoon. Amber was welcomed by her co.workers. She was gone for 5 days and everyone missed her. Min arrived a little bit later. She didn't welcome Amber with a warm hug or words like "I missed you" or "how are you?". She just welcomed her with "what unusual thing happened to you?" question.
 
"I'm fine. Thanks for asking, Min." Amber said jokingly while making coffee.
"But you texted me..."
"Can't you wait until later?" Amber was focused on her work.
"No." Min simply answered.
"Just tell me." Amber ignored her and served the customer.
 
"Americano? Please wait a moment, sir." Amber rolled her eyes with a smirk.
 
After work, the two hung out at Min's place and there Amber told her story. She just told Min what happened to her and Jinki the night before but she didn't get into details. She just told her about Seungyeon coming, kissing Jinki and how it basically broke her  heart when she saw them. She also told her about hiding at Henry's then straight to the point when she made up with Jinki and spending the night together just talking about random stuffs.
 
"I'm missing some things here." Min glared at Amber.
"I think that's enough." Amber lied down on Min's bed.
"What? You didn't... like... make out?" Min had a really mocking smile.
"oh, the director cut that part out of the story." Amber giggled and covered her face with the pillow.
"I knew it!" Min jumped on top of Amber's body.
"You're a big ." Amber shook her head.
"I am not!" Min hit her with the pillow.
 
...
 
"Oppa? What were you doing in our room?" Jinri looked at Jinki curiously when she saw him coming out from their bedroom.
"I... left my hat earlier." Jinki showed Amber's favorite black hat.
"But that's eonni's." Jinri recognized the hat.
"Exactly. Bye." Jinki walked out.
 
Jinri checked the room to make sure that Jinki didn't do anything weird in the room.
 
"Looks normal to me." she shrugged and went to the kitchen to prepare something to eat. Amber arrived home after Jinri had dinner. She instantly change to her pajamas and organized her school works.
 
"Oh, yeah, eonni. Jinki oppa took your hat earlier." Jinri said before Amber could walk into their room.
"Did he? No worries. I can take it back tomorrow." she entered the room and lied down on her side facing the door. She was actually just waiting for Jinri to come in and it wasn't long when she did.
"Turn the lights off, please." she said as she lied down on her back.
 
When Jinri turned the lights off, Amber's eyes widened. Her side of the ceiling was full of "glow in the dark" stars. She chuckled knowing that it was Jinki who did it.
 
"Oh, that's so sweet." Jinri, who was already lying down on her bed, was staring up at the ceiling as well.
 
Amber's phone started vibrating.
 
"Hey..." she uttered when she answered her phone still admiring the "stars".
"Did you like them?" Jinki asked getting ready for bed.
"Like? I loved them." Amber's eyes were like two twinkling stars.
"You're the sweetest." she added. Jinri was giggling to herself still eavesdropping.
"I'm glad you loved them. Next time, we'll look at them together... Real stars, I mean." Jinki smiled at the thought.
"Can't wait."
 
"Good night... I love you." he said with a gentle tone.
"Night," Amber looked at Jinri before whispering "Love you, too." then they both hung up.
 
"Heard you." Jinri .
"Good night, dongsaeng." Amber pulled her blanket up not taking her eyes off the stars.
"Good night, eonni." Jinri laughed and closed her eyes.
 
Amber had a wonderful sleep below those glow in the dark stars. It was a bit childish of Jinki but she thought it was really romantic. Even if the stars barely showed those nights, even if the sky's always cloudy, those stars that Jinki stuck on the ceiling just made her dark nights brighter.
 

..........................

 

Seriously, I'm so fluffy I'm gonna die!!! hahahha

more dramas will come up. that's a warning. WARNING!

 

oh yeah, have you guys heard? it's official now. Amber's REALLY growing her hair, I read at ALLKPOP somewhere. She said she wants to grow her hair for a change of image. I'm honestly surprised and I'm kinda not ready for it. I thought I was but.... yeah.

xdorkyx