Wedding Plan

Let Love...

 

Jinki was graduating in a month so they planned to do the wedding a week or two after his graduation. It was a big event event of their lives and it was a short time of preparation but they hoped they'd make it. So one quiet, relaxing night the two sat down on the sofa with Jinki holding few sheets of paper and Amber holding a black pen. They decided to plan everything that night. Everything about the wedding. They thought it would be uncomfortable and it was not but not as uncomfortable as they thought it would be. It was much easier and much funnier. Like what the color theme of their wedding would be or which flower they'd like, more likely Amber would like to use. Another was the wedding bands, and the wedding dress and suit. Then there was the church, the wedding reception, the food.
 
For the wedding rings, they planned to pick them the next day and for the dress and suit, they'd like to wait for Amber's family to come before choosing a dress for her. Though she wasn't really sure if she'd want to wear a dress. But she thought that for Jinki and for that special day, mostly for Jinki, she wouldn't mind, Jinki didn't care whether she'd wear one or not, all he cared about was to see her walking down the isle that day id it would really come. Jinki didn't say much, he mostly listened to what Amber wanted because he believed that weddings are all about the brides, maybe a part about the grooms, too.
 
He loved how that night was plain joy. What he loved the most was the look on Amber's face like she was really excited about the wedding like him and he knew she was. It was just a wonderful night. Writing everything on a two sheets of paper then placing them in a red folder just cos it was Amber's favorite color.
 
The next day, they went to the department store and shopped for few things. Few things meant few hats for Amber. They took an hour choosing two caps. Amber just couldn't pick cos they all looked "pretty". In the end, Jinki had to choose for her. The next two hours, they roamed around the department store hoping to find nice shirts and pants and maybe dresses as well like what Jinki said as a joke, of course, but they didn't find any, So they just went to a jewelry shop to find the perfect wedding rings.
 
"That one!" the two exclaimed at the pair of rings at the corner. They were two red gold rings with round diamonds. Both thought it was the perfect ones. The two looked at each other chuckling like kids at the same time. They thought it was the right pair for them since they picked them out together.
 
On their way to the bus stop, they bumped with a guy that Jinki didn't really want to see.
 
"Hey, Kris." Amber walked toward him.
"Oh, hey. Seeing you a lot these days." he joked.
"Hello, Jinki." he tilted his head a little to look at Jinki who was behind Amber. Jinki slightly bowed.
 
Amber and Kris chatted for a sec while Jinki tried his hardest not to eavesdrop. English may not be hid first language and he may not speak it very well, but he could understand. He actually improved thanks to his practice to be able to talk to Amber's parents about the wedding. So, he basically understood every single word that Amber and Kris were saying. Though they were only talking about their days and what they were up to, Jinki still couldn't help but get jealous. Then his face turned red from anger when he heard Kris say "Are you free tomorrow? We should hang out." he wanted to cut off their conversation but he didn't want Amber to think he's over reacting again. Then both of his hands formed fists when he heard Amber respond "Yeah, sure. Let's have lunch together." with a tiny girly giggle. It made Jinki cringe.
 
"Amber, the bus is coming. Let's go." he grabbed her right arm.
"I'll see you tomorrow, Kris." Amber said as she wrapped her arms around Jinki's.
 
Jinki sat by the window while Amber sat next to him.
 
"Hanging out with him tomorrow?" Jinki suddenly asked looking out of the window.
"Yes... you wouldn't mind, right?" Amber wanted to have his permission.
"No, no. Go ahead. I wouldn't mind." Jinki responded that sounded a little fake.
"You don't want me to... you jealous again?" Amber asked raising her eyebrows with a mocking grin.
"I'm not. Why should I?" Jinki wouldn't look at her.
"Why shouldn't you? Don't be jealous." Amber was talking with her cutest and most childish voice.
"Oppa.." she called him softly. Jinki slowly turned his head to look at her.
"Hmm?"
"Don't be jealous, alright?" she murmured with her eyes all puppy-like.
"I'll try not to." Amber squeezed Jinki's cheeks and Jinki just crinkled his nose.
 
Amber went to Min's later that day. She came to tell her about Jinki's little jealousy over her new friend, Kris. Sh told her how much she liked it seeing him angry over another guy. She had never really seen him getting all furious over anything. He always showed his sweet side. And she knew it wasn't because he wanted to deceive her or anything, it's just that he never got mad at her even if she always did the wrong things, said the wrong words, he'd just blame himself. The only exception was the day she broke up with him cos of the whole leaving thing.
 
Amber actually wanted to see how he boyfriend get jealous over another guy. She just really wanted to experience it.
 
"You're weird." Min hit her face with a pillow.
"I haven't seen your 'engagement' ring yet." Min grabbed Amber's hands and looked at them both.
"That's what he gave me when he proposed." Amber said when Min spotted the white gold infinity ring.
"It's so pretty... I think it cost a lot." Min said as she admired the ring.
"He have spent so much on and for you." she added thinking of the house, the plane tickets, the ring and the wedding. She actually heard that Jinki's also planning to buy a new car so he could send Amber to university everyday.
 
"Where'd you get that?" Amber creased her forehead.
"From a friend of Jinki." Min replied then Amber sighed.
 
It's true that Jinki had been spending a lot for her and for their future. He's working had too just to earn money though she was sure his pay was not that big so it still worried her. They were still both studying and even if Jinki was gonna graduate in few weeks, it didn't mean it'll change anything soon.
 
....................
 
school is starting again tomorrow. less time on my updates. Few more chapters to the end of the story.
Hopefully I'll be able to start a new fanfic after the ending of this one. Actually, I have something in mind, but not OnBer. It's SHINeef(x) though so you need to wait :)
 
xdorkyx
x