Sleep over

Let Love...

 

The first thing Henry did was think of the right words to tell her. He couldn't just talk without thinking like what he used to do. Second, he called Amber to meet up with him if she wasn't busy but Amber insisted to meet him that day even if she didn't have much free time.
 
They met up at the park and had a stroll there. They were in silence but Henry knew that Amber was happy to see him again and he hated himself for making her ache for the past few weeks. It was a little immature of him ignoring her for an unreasonable reason.
 
"He came to talk to me." Henry started talking.
"Who?" Amber tilted her head as she looked at him.
"Jinki..." he answered as he smiled at the thought of their conversation.
 
"W-what?!" Henry laughed at Amber's expression. He didn't think that Amber didn't really want Jinki to talk to him.
"But don't get mad at him," Amber was even more surprised she heard what Henry said.
"He's a good guy... He deserves you."
 
"Do you still want to be friends with me?" Henry asked and looked at her. Amber smiled genuinely couldn't ask for more from him. Henry reached out his hand for a handshake and Amber accepted it.
"Friends." She didn't know what Jinki told Henry but she knew he used some "magical" words for him to convince the guy.
 
"Too bad it's already fall." Henry sighed at the thought of not being able to play with Amber at the weekends.
"We can still hang out anytime." Amber said to make him smile.
"Don't worry. I wont bring Jinki with me." she added with a tiny giggle. Her phone vibrated in her pocket and looked at the screen to see who was calling.
 
"Answer it." Henry said taking a glimpse of "Jinki oppa" on the screen of Amber's phone.
"Oppa..." Amber murmured almost like a whisper.
"Why are you whispering?" Jinki asked with a whispering voice as well that made Amber laugh.
"Stupid... Why are you calling me?" Amber spoke a little louder.
"Nothing. I'm alone in my apartment right now."
"So? Do you want me to come there?" Henry just watched her talked on the phone with Jinki. He was able to see her expression that was basically just full of joy. Hell, she was obviously happy and in love with Jinki. He couldn't remember seeing that expression of hers or maybe she didn't have the chance to show him cos he didn't let her.
 
"Okay, okay." Amber shook her head.
"Hurry up! I really miss you!" Henry heard what Jinki said even if the call wasn't in loud speaker. Amber shyly smiled at herself without realizing that Henry was looking at her.
"I'm coming." she said before hanging up. She turned to Henry as she scratched the back of her head.
 
"Text me when you have time so we can play with the boys." Henry said knowing that it was Amber's time to leave.
"I will." Amber waved at him. She left satisfied and Henry was too.
 
When she arrived at his apartment, she went straight to his bedroom and saw Jinki "sleeping". She knew he was faking it cos he just wouldn't sleep if he was waiting for her. But she adored his sleeping face. She just thought that it looked really cute and peaceful whether it's fake or not. So she stared at him as she sat on the edge of the bed. Then he suddenly pulled her and she landed right beside him.
 
"I look cute, don't I?" he asked.
"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Amber answered rudely as she looked away.
"But you're cuter... ah, no... you're... beautiful." he said lightly flicking her nose and so Amber crinkled her nose.
"Beautiful..." he repeated. Amber's heart just melted with his word. She had never heard anyone call her that, not Henry, not her girl buddies. He was the first person that ever called her that.
"Liar." She mumbled but he just shook his head nonstop.
"I'm not a liar. You're really beautiful. Feel my heart." he took her left hand and put it on his chest.
"It does that whenever I see your beautiful face." Amber loved it whenever he becomes all cheesy. She just felt like every single word he had said came from the heart, from the very bottom.
 
"I think... I'm loving you more and more each day." he stated clutching her hand.
"Me too... No... I'm loving you more and more and more and more each day." Amber was competing with him.
 
"Okay... what about a sleep over?" and in an instant, Jinki had changed their topic.
"No." and Amber sat up pulling her hands away.
"Why not? Joon's away for three days. Come on. You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa." he sat up as well.
"No." Amber said again.
"It'll be just like before. You'll get to sleep in your old bedroom on your old bed... I mean, don't you miss the old times?" Jinki had his puppy-like eyes as he pleaded.
"I'll just notify Jinri." Amber pouted and grabbed her phone while Jinki hugged her.
 
They spent the night on the sofa with Amber watching the film that Jinki rented while Jinki read his book on anatomy. Jinki had his left arms around  Amber and Amber had her head leaning on his chest. Amber kept glancing at Jinki. She just really found him adorable with his reading glasses on so she practically missed the important scenes of the film cos of her nonstop gazing at Jinki.
 
"Is that interesting?" she asked trying to read the book.
"For me, yes." he answered still focused on the book.
"I'll read it for you." Amber took his reading glasses and put them on before grabbing the book.
 
"Amber Liu..." she knew Jinki was glaring at her so she put the book back on his hands and gave his glasses back.
"Thank you." Jinki said and Amber pouted her lips. Amber got bored on watching the movie and fell asleep on his chest. Jinki noticed her heavy breathing so he knew she already sleeping. He laughed at the thought that Amber could sleep at a very uncomfortable position. He put down his book and gently carried her on his arms. He was startled when she wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
"Night," she mumbled still leaning her head on his chest. He just shook his head and brought her to his room and gently laid her on the bed.
"Good night." he kissed her forehead before leaving the room.
 
He turned off the tv and got ready for bed. He read another page of his anatomy book before sleeping.
 
....
 
"Uni, uni, uni." Amber kept saying as she moved around the apartment that morning. She woke up a little late and she had to go back in her own apartment to get her things. After brushing her teeth and taking a shower, she put on the same clothes she had the night before. She brushed her hair and went out of the bathroom.
 
"Hey, I'm going." she whispered to his ear when she passed by him at the sofa.
"Hmm..." he mumbled pointing at his left cheek. Amber rolled her eyes and leaned in to kiss his cheeks but when he lips was about to land on his cheeks, he turned his head and their lips met. She hit his head before she left him. Jinki rubbed his head smiling with his eyes still closed. He laid his head on his pillow still grinning like a child before he decided to prepare for university.
 
After the whole Henry thing, they were pretty much okay. Things weren't completely back to normal but it was close to that. Amber and Min were back to their old friendship routine. Even if Jinki always picked Amber up after work, Min would always be walking back home with them. Joon was the same at times.
 
As the days grew colder and colder, they just kept getting closer and closer. They would see Seungyeon accidentally always looking at them with her wondering eyes but she never came near them to talk and they never really bothered to talk to her either. Sometimes her stare scared Amber, as if she wanted to kill her with her eyes. All because of Jinki, they started acting like they didn't know each other, as if they suddenly became enemies. But Amber didn't feel any guilt. She remembered Nicole's words that she didn't do anything wrong and that it was Seungyeon who made a mistake. And she was doing fine as Jinki's girlfriend so she never let Seungyeon bother her.
 
Jinki kept in touch with Henry because he was one of the few guys that he trust and he wouldn't mind if he'll take care of Amber whenever he's away. He also knew that Henry respected their relationship. Henry actually got back with Alice and decided to give their relationship another chance since he thought that it wasn't that bad being with Alice.
 
.......................
 
a really "meh" chapter. dramas's coming. Probably 4-5 chapters of drama. next chapter will be another fluff. hahah
 
xdorkyx
x