A Date with Minho and Jinri

Let Love...

 

Joon moved in with Jinki that night and Jinki did move to Amber's old room just cos he liked it. Jinki didn't text Amber the next day. He didn't even pick her up from  work. What he wanted was for Amber to approach him cos he knew that she would... for her hat and not for him. Jinki waited for his phone to vibrate while he sat quietly on the sofa. He'd check his phone every other second but her name still didn't appear on the screen. He was too focused on his phone that he didn't realize that someone entered the apartment. He looked to his side and found Amber already sitting next to him with her llama smile.
 
"Should I ask Mrs Kang to change the code of this apartment?" Jinki was teasing her.
"My hat." Amber simply said.
"Come here you!" Jinki pulled her and messed her hair up.
"Stop that!" Amber cried as she laughed.
"Where's Joon?" she asked as she fixed her hair.
"He went out. Don't you have any plans to cut your hair?" Jinki patted her head.
"Not anytime soon. Do you want me to cut it?" she leaned on his shoulder.
"No, no. I like it that way." Jinki grinned.
 
"Should we cancel the double date and just have a personal date?" Jinki suggested-
"But it might make Jinri sad."
"I know you want that double date so don't try lying to me." he squeezed her nose.
"You failed once, you'll fail again." he reminded her the first time she lied to hime and that was the day that they first saw each other in that apartment.
 
Amber wrapped her arms around Jinki as he put his arms around her shoulder and put the black hat on her head.
 
"Warm." Amber mumbled.
 
Jinki thought that after Amber moved out, it would be sad. But it wasn't. He actually liked having his best friend living with him. And he thought that Amber being away would only make them miss each other more and that would help to strengthen their relationship.
 
....
 
That Saturday evening, they decided to watch a good movie together so they met up with Jinri and Minho at the movie theater. They felt a little odd hanging out with Jinri and Minho cos they were still a new couple compare to the other two and to think that Minho was younger than Jinki and Jinri was younger than Amber.
 
"Nervous, hyung?" Minho asked as they bought some popcorn and drinks.
"For what? It's not like it's my first time to go on a date." he paid for the popcorn.
"It's your first time with us though." Minho smirked.
 
"Let's go in?" Minho asked the girls and gave them the drinks.
 
The girls sat next to each other while the boys were at both of their sides. It wasn't the best film there but it was their plan from the first place since they all thought that the less people in the cinema, the better. They weren't really focused on the movie though. They were only focused at each other, playing with their popcorn and drinks. Amber, as playful as she was, was throwing popcorn everywhere and so Jinki joined her. Minho and Jinri were laughing at each other as they talked about Amber and Jinki.
 
"Ssshhh!!!" someone finally hushed them four. Amber and Jinki looked straight at the screen and tried to stop themselves from giggling. Soon, it was finally quiet. The popcorn bucket was still half full, and both decided to take some. And like those in the movies and dramas, their hand met inside the bucket. Jinki grinned as he glanced at Amber while Amber shook her head. "No" she whispered pointing with her lips to Jinri and Minho at the side. So Jinki pouted and grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed them in his mouth.
 
"They're so sweet." Jinri whispered to Minho.
"Am I not sweet enough?" Minho frowned like a baby.
"No, you're sweeter." Jinri laid her head on Minho's shoulder.
 
After two whole hours of joking around, the film finally ended.
 
"We should do this more often." Jinki joked.
"It's not a bad idea." Minho actually thought it was alright.
"Let's have dinner in our place!" Jinri exclaimed and wrapped her arms around Amber's as they walked ahead.
 
It was a very fun Saturday night for the four of them. They felt like it was just hanging out and not a double date and they preferred that.
 
 
Amber and Jinki's relationship was growing into a much better one. They were able to divide their time equally. They always had time for school, for their friends, for their families and for themselves. They get along well but sometimes, they also had some misunderstandings.
 
"No, I didn't get any text from you." Jinki showed Amber his phone.
"That's impossible, I'm sure I sent you one. Look." Amber flicked through her phone but there was no sent message to Jinki.
"I know I sent it." she kept scrolling but she didn't find any recent sent message in her sent box or anywhere in her phone.
 
"No, you THOUGHT that you sent it." Jinki had to emphasize his word.
"Okay, fine, fine. It's my fault in the first place! It's always my fault!" Amber was about to walk away but Jinki grabbed her right arm and stopped her.
 
"I'm sorry." he said like a whisper.
"It's my fault, not yours. I shouldve texted you instead." he gazed at her with hsi gentle stare and voice.
"What are you sorry for? I should be the sorry one." she gazed back at him with her sad eyes.
"I'm just... sorry."
"No, don't be. You waited for two hours for me. I'm sorry for making you wait. You might catch a cold cos of me." she touched his cheeks which were chilly. It was a rainy day and Jinki stayed at the bus stop without any umbrella waiting for Amber. The shade wasn't enough to make him feel warm.
 
But Jinki just hugged her and gently patted her head.
 
"You're too kind. I wanna hate you for that but... I can't." Amber stated and wrapped her arms around his body. Soon, she held up her umbrella and they went home together.
 
.........................
 
Okay, I know @monkeydeluffy  I write the fluffiest fluff out there. haha. I'm just a very fluffy person. jk. I don't know why but I just write that way. forgive me for being too much.
Another update probably this Saturday or Sunday.
Oh, and I'm writing the final chapter of the story. And like I said before, this is still far from the ending. :)
 
 
xdorkyx
x