who likes who

Let Love...

"How's Jinri?" Jinki asked after having dinner with Amber.

"Jinri? She's fine." Amber smiled and sat on the couch.
"Is Minho taking good care of her?" He sat next to her.
"I'm not sure. I'll go ask next time." Amber joked.
 
"What's this?" she saw a paper on the center table and took it.
"Give me that!" Jinki was trying to take it from Amber's hand, but failed.
"Is it a new song? Let me read it!" but before she could even read it, Jinki had already took it.
"Okay." Amber gave up so Jinki put it down again. But few minutes later, Amber grabbed it again and stuck her tongue out at Jinki.
 
"Oh, it's on, Amber Liu!"
 
They were chasing each other around the apartment.
 
"I've put it down." Amber laid the paper on the sofa.
"Will you please stop chasing me?" she put her hands together and pleaded but Jinki shook his head with a sinister smile on his face.
"No! Aaahhhh!" Amber cried around the living room with Jinki just behind her.
"Got ya!" Jinki wrapped his arms around Amber's waist.
"I'll keep away from your things from now on! Promise!" Amber was giggling while she tried her hardest to pull away from Jinki.
"I don't believe you."
 
Jinki turned Amber's body to face him with his arms still around her waist. She hit his chest and looked at him with a smiling face. Jinki was smiling, too but when he realized that their faces were so close to each other, his smile slowly faded. He stared at her, from her round eyes to her pinkish lips. He slowly leaned in closer, and in one second, his lips were attached to hers. She was startled at first but she easily gave in. But the moment shes about to close her eyes, Jinki pulled away.
 
"I'm sorry!" Jinki ran to his room and locked himself inside.
 
Amber was left there motionless, didn't know how to react. She broke down to her knees with her fingers gently touching her lips. After remaining at that position for a minute or so, she finally came back to her senses and ran to her room as well.
 
Jinki was lying on the floor kicking his feet to the air and scratching his head nonstop. "What did you do that for?" he yelled. He didn't know what to do anymore. He just stayed there lying like a dead man except he's still breathing.
 
Amber's mind was all messed up. She didn't know what to think. She was so confused. She had no idea why Jinki just kissed her like that. "Does he like me? Up until now?" she asked herself. But even if he does like her, she's still afraid of what would happen in the future. She was just really unsure of the consequences. She wanted to sleep so she'd stop thinking about it, but every time she closed her eyes, the scene just kept repeating in her head. And so she thought of just facing her fears to get everything over with. Cos she knew in the end, it would be her that would suffer and not someone else. She stood up from her bed and took a ll the courage she had that night. She walked out of her room and went in front of Jinki's. When she was about to knock on the door, it suddenly swung open and saw Jinki standing by the door. She looked at him without saying a word. She put her hands on his shoulders and pulled him for a kiss. Jinki was, of course, caught of guard. And it didn't take Amber a logn time to pull away.
 
"If you're trying to tell something earlier, that's my response. Goodni--" Jinki had already wrapped his arms around her before she could even finish what she was saying.
 
"I like you, I like you, I like you." He whispered to her ear.
"I just can't hide it anymore. I didn't want to admit it to anyone, not even to myself but--"
"I like you, too." Amber whispered back as she hugged him back. She didn't want any explanation. Knowing that he felt exactly the same, she couldn't ask for more. It was enough for her. Jinki was just contented it was her. She was his "first love". He didn't care if someone else had come before him. It's enough to know she liked him, too.
 
"Good night." Amber uttered as she walked back to her room.
 
Both still couldn't sleep after what happened. It was too good to be true. They didn't expect that night to be that amazing. It took them few more hours before they completely fell asleep.
Amber woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. She opened her eyes asking herself "Was it all just a dream?" she yawned. She went to the bathroom and took a bath. She changed to her usual large sized shirt and baggy pants then she went to the kitchen.
 
"Maybe it was just a dream." she mumbled as she grabbed her box of cereals. She ate slowly cos she was just not in the mood but she didn't want to go to university without any energy. But before she could finish eating, Jinki came out of his room. It was a complete silence between them. No one bothered to talk for a short moment but Jinki tried to man up and started speaking first.
 
"Are you free tonight?" Jinki asked pouring milk in a glass.
"After what happened last night, I think it's only right if I personally ask you out on a date." Amber looked so dumbfounded.
'So it was real?' she asked herself.
"You don't want to, huh?"Jinki sat at the table.
"W-what? Uhm... no, I'd love to. I'm free tonight." Amber responded afraid that Jinki might change his mind.
"Cool. I'll pick you up at work then." Jinki smiled.
"Okay. Oh, I have to go. I'll see you later." she grabbed her backpack on the sofa and took off.
 
Jinki heaved a sigh in relief. He was hesitant to as her out but he thought that she had done her part the night before and it's his turn to do his part.
 
...
 
"Joon hyung..." he mumbled as he sat next to Joon in the cafeteria.
"So?"
"I asked her out..." he said looking all messed up.
"Why are you like that? Do you regret it?"
"NO! OF COURSE NOT! I'm just nervous." Jinki bit his lower lip.
"It's not like it's your first time to go on a date." Joon rolled his eyes.
"But it's Amber we're talking about here!" he exclaimed.
"You're korean, be korean. You don't have to westernize yourself... Wait... so she likes you back?" Joon raised his left eyebrow and Jinki nodded with a smile.
"Congratulations! Told ya!" he loved how his hyung was so supportive. He believed that he could do everything as long as Joon was there to support him.
 
"You see, hyung... She was my first love." their topic became a little more serious.
"Amber? You didn't love Seungyeon?"
"It's not like that. I loved Seungyeon, too but... Before I met Seungyeon, I had already met Amber." he laid his head on his arms on the table.
"I didn't know this part of the story." Joon was listening.
"Yeah... She's the one who made me join singing contests."
"Oh, I think you told me about her 2 years ago. Wow." Joon was just amazed.
"It must be fate then." Joon happily added.
"Maybe." Jinki grinned. He believed it was fate. Like what Amber said, it was their fate to meet again and maybe, to be together. Maybe it was still very early for them to be together four years ago. He had waited for four years and he could wait for another four or even more than that for him to meet Amber again.
 
...
 
Amber had her head in the clouds with a bothered face. Min easily noticed her and so she asked what's wrong.
 
"Nothing... I'm just thinking." she stared at a blank space.
"Of what? Of Jinki?" Min .
"Yes." she seriously answered.
"Few days ago, you were always denying it and now, you're blunt about it?" Min creased her forehead.
"So?" Amber was still thinking.
"He asked me out early this morning."
"So that's why--he what?!" Min basically shouted that made her classmates look at her.
 
"He asked me out." and Amber said it again like it was no big deal.
"Great..." Min was so shocked.
"I wonder where he's taking me tonight?"
"That's what you're thinking off?" Min laughed.
 
"What's up?" Jia came to visit the two.
"Amber's going on a date tonight." Min smiled slyly.
"Ooooookkkaaayyy... Bye?" Jia left cos she didn't know how she'd react to that.
 
"Was that Jia eonni?" Amber looked at Min curiously.
"Yup... Stop thinking of where he'd bring you. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere romantic." Min was just too happy for Amber and Jinki.
"You're right." Amber smiled and looked straight in front.
 
Min was just that talkative that the moment they arrived at work, she told their co-workers about Jinki and Amber. They asked her tons of questions but she just smiled to all of them in response. Jinki was doing the same at work since Joon just blurted everything out.
 
"Can I really go ahead, sir? It's not closing time yet." Jinki was talking to his manager in his office.
"We can do it without you. I'm letting you off early today... I heard you have a date. I'm happy for you." the manager stood up and patted his back.
"Thank you, sir." he completely ignored the last words.
 

..........................

 

Here's what you've been waiting for :)

Is it long or just right?

hope you liked it....

A thing that I realized with Amber's tweet. She's keeping her hair long not cos she wants to but because she has to. She said she misses her short hair. Probably for their comeback!!! yayy!!!

 

xdorkyx

x