more drama

Let Love...

 

"You should've told him." Henry said as he accompanied Amber to the door.
"It's not like it'll make a difference." Amber pouted as she opened the door.
"Sure, it will. If you love him, you should be honest with him." Henry patted her back.
"He loves you so much, Amber. And I'm sure you do too. Come on, Amber Lying that you don't love him so you can leave without saying goodbye? Man up!" Henry looked at her lonely eyes. He just knew Amber too much that he knew she wasn't the type to do those kinds of things.
 
"Its too late for me to tell him the truth. Do you want me to go to him now and say 'Hey, Jinki oppa, I lied. I do love you, but I'm leaving tomorrow and I'm never coming back so I think it's better if we break up'. Is that good?" Amber sarcastically asked.
 
"Maybe you should've told me that." the two were stunned when they heard a voice coming from a very familiar person. Jinki walked toward them with his face having mixed emotions--anger, pain, frustration.
"O-oppa, I... I ca--"
"No, you don't have to explain yourself. I get it now." Jinki had a crooked smile obviously from the rage he was feeling.
 
"Maybe, it's really better if we break up cos... cos I don't want to date a girl who's afraid to do things without even trying them." he paused this time walking backward.
"You probably thought that this relationship wouldn't survive. I really thought differently before but now, I agree with you!" he was shouting didn't care if Henry was there, didn't care if he was scaring Amber.
 
"You're worse than Seungyeon, you know that?!I'd rather date a girl who cheats on me over and over again than date a girl like you who thinks that a relationship can't make it with a tiny problem!"Jinki cried and ran off. He didn't want to see Amber's face anymore. He couldn't imagine looking at her face ever again. Rather than going straight home, he just walked, didn't care where his feet would bring him. He just wanted his thoughts to fly away. He just wanted to forget it all. If he could die that day, he would but he thought, he didn't want to die for a "useless" person like her. Though he knew it was a little harsh to use that word, he didn't care anymore. He just had enough.
 
...
 
Amber cried on Henry's shoulder. She wanted to blame him for bringing the topic up but she couldn't cos she was the one at fault. Henry just gently patted her back as he told her it's okay though even he knew it wasn't. He knew how painful it was for both Jinki and Amber that only made him realize how they were so in love with each other that it hurt them.
 
...
 
Jinki's manager got a little mad that night cos Jinki never did come to work. He kept saying that he preferred Jinki getting cheated on than being in love with Amber cos before, he worked really hard to forget but now, he just doesn't work. But the manager tried to understand the boy. He was still young and a little naive about the whole "love" thing and now that he was finally getting it, he was finally really aching. Joon even told the manager about what Jinki told him the night before. About his plans on settling down with Amber. The manager knew that it was the serious kind of love that Jinki was feeling.
 
"Jinki, the manager was looking for you earlier." Joon dropped his bag  and walked over to his friend who was silently sitting on the floor and was watching TV. He was obviously not paying attention to the show and to Joon.
"Hey, I'm talking to you." Joon waved his hand close to his face but he still didn't respond.
"Jinki, you're making me really worry. What happened? Answer me." Joon kept bugging his friend and he had no plan to stop unless he'd start talking. Jinki glanced at him before looking back at the TV with a spaced out expression.
"I don't care anymore, hyung." Jinki started.
"I don't care about her anymore."
"Really? Then why are you acting like that?" Joon raised his eyebrows.
"Cos I'm tired." he simply answered pushing random buttons on the remote.
"Tired of what?"
"Loving her." he switched the TV off, stood up and threw the remote on the sofa.
 
...
 
Amber cried herself to sleep that night. She thought that that night would be different cos it was her last night there, but it wasn't. It was just like the other nights except it was the worst. Jinri hit her head. She thought that not stopping Jinki going to Henry's wouldn't worsen the situation but it did. While Amber was blaming herself, Jinri was practically doing the same. She just made her eonni's last day worse. She couldn't sleep hearing her sob all night. Even when Amber stopped, Jinri still had the hardest time sleeping cos she felt like she still could hear her eonni's cry.
 
The next day, Min was there early to say goodbye to her friend. Min and Jinri both didn't attend their first classes just to be with Amber on her last hours in the country.
 
"We'll visit you there whenever we have the chance." Min was ruffling Amber's hair.
"Don't you dare say the 'G' word cos we'll still see each other." Jinri blocked Amber's mouth but Amber lightly pushed her hands away.
"I need to go. I'll see you guys." Amber gave her friends a warm huge bear hug. Amber didn't want them to send her to the airport cos they would end up creating a big crying scene in front of everyone and she wouldn't be able to leave.
 
She arrived at the airport two hours before her flight. But she was hesitant to check in.
 
.....................
 
a bit short cos the drama ends here. next chapter will be back to normal again. hope so. No need to worry no more readers
love you all
xdorkyx
x