Jealous Jinki

Let Love...

 

Amber signed in at her old university to continue her study. She needed to finish her studies to have a decent job like Jinki cos she knew she couldn't always depend on him. She knew she couldn't always stick with part times but for the moment, she'll have to deal with irregular working.
 
"Excuse me, uh, do you speak English?" a guy suddenly approached her.
"I guess I do. What can I do for you?" Amber joked and the guy sighed in relief.
"Can you tell me where the main office is? I need to submit these papers." the guy asked with his worried face.
"I'm on my way there. Why don't you come with me?"
 
And in an instant they were talking like they've known each other for a thousands of years.
 
"Thanks for the help... oh, I'm Kris by the way." he offered his hand.
"Amber." and she accepted it with a smile.
"Let's have coffee or something. My treat. You're like my first ever friend here." Kris kept insisting.
"Sure, why not?" and Amber was just into free things.
 
They got to know each other more in that half an hour coffee chat. Then they took a small walk and talked about Kris and how he got to Korea. Kris was from Canada "like Henry!" as what Amber suddenly shouted. He got some Korean friends and other foreign friends that basically pushed him to study in Korea with them and so there he was, enrolling at the university.
 
Kris insisted to walk or accompany Amber home and she couldn't say no anymore so they rode the bus together.
 
"We're here." Amber turned and faced Kris.
"Do you live with your parents here?" Kris asked raising his eyebrows.
"Uhm... no. Didn't I tell you I went to Korea alone?" Amber scratched the back of her head.
"Who do you live with then? With a friend?" Kris looked really confused and curious.
"I don't know how to say this..." Amber bit her lower lip turning her eyes somewhere else.
"With... I'm living with..."
 
"Amber? Is that you?" Jinki came out of the house calling her and so both looked at him.
"Oppa," she uttered.
"You have a company." Jinki spotted Kris and looked at him oddly.
"Hey... I'm Kris,"
"Jinki." he bowed at him before both glanced at Amber.
"Uhm... Kris is a new friend. I met him at University. And well, Jinki oppa is... my boyfriend." Amber was finally able to clear .
"Oh, so... you two... I get it now. It's nice to meet you." Kris smiled and shook hands with Jinki.
"Yeah, you, too." Jinki said back.
 
"See you around, Amber." Kris walked away.
 
"Babies!" Amber walked pass Jinki cos she was sure he was looking at her in a really scary way.
"Mommy's home!" she shouted and ran to her puppies with Jinki just behind her.
 
He didn't really know what he wanted from her but he just felt like he wanted to hear an explanation. Amber put Princess on her lap as she sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. Jinki sat next to her in silence.
 
"He's just a friend." Amber suddenly stated patting the puppy's head.
"Okay." Jinki stood up and checked on the other dog.
"You hungry, little guy? Come on. Let's eat in the kitchen." he picked up Jackjack and went to the kitchen. He poured some milk on the dog's tray then he watched it drink the milk. Princess walked in the kitchen and drank the milk with Jackjack.
 
Then he suddenly felt arms wrapping round his body.
 
"Are you jealous?" Amber asked leaning her head on his back.
"I don't know what that means." Jinki tried to pull away but she just tightened her embrace.
"You are. Admit it and I'll let you go." Amber said smiling at the puppies that were staring up at them.
"I'm not the jealous type," he paused then Amber cut him loose.
"Or at least that's what I thought." Jinki poured some more milk in the bowl for the puppies to share.
 
"He's just a new friend. There's nothing to be jealous about." Amber kept following him wherever he went.
"Whatever..." Jinki put the milk back in the fridge ignoring the fact Amber was following him.
"Whatever? Hey, you, Lee Jinki." Amber called him without the term "oppa" that he hated the most.
"I love you, you stupid little tofu!" Amber grabbed his arms and took a strong grip.
"I know you do.... and I love you more." Jinki grinned at her.
 
"So... you were jealous earlier?" Amber smirked raising both of her eyebrows as if she was teasing him.
"Yeah, maybe. I can't help it." Jinki rolled his eyes.
"Can't I be jealous?" Jinki asked.
"You can... I've never seen you get jealous before." Amber ran her hands through his hair with a smile.
"Our babies keep staring at us." Amber wrapped her arms around his body again as he looked down at the puppies. Jinki did the same.
"They don't like it when their daddy gets jealous." Amber added with a chuckle.
 
Jinki never really got jealous or at least he never showed whenever he got jealous cos he didn't want to look like the jealous type. Henry made him jealous, Key made him jealous and every single guy friend that Amber got had made him jealous but he never showed how he was really feeling. It was the first time he actually reacted.
 
...
 
Amber applied at the new sister cafe of Myrtle and Periwinkle--the Lavender Cafe. It was closer to her new house so she liked it. And in fact, it was Periwinkle's manager that brought her there. But it wasn't just because of the manager, it was also because of Min who was moved there a couple of months ago. Though it was farther at Min's apartment, she didn't really care cos she preferred being close to Amber than anyone else.
 
......................
 
Welcome, Kris to my fanfic! ahaha. Yes, I use famous boyxBer pairings a lot in my stories.
xdorkyx
x