Amber's Departure

Let Love...

 

Jinri and Min joined forces to face and talk to Jinki. When they arrived at Jinki's apartment, they blocked his way before he could even leave for university. Both had their hand on their waists.
 
"Her flight's in an hour." they stated in unison but they didn't receive any reply.
"Aren't you going to say goodbye to her?" Jinri creased her forehead. She hated when Jinki acted all rude like that cos he wasn't that kind of person. Sure, she couldn't blame him but it was too much.
"I have school today. I'm gonna be late." he passed between them but the two just kept following.
"You're gonna regret it!" the two shouted and both knew it affected him in some way. So they let him off and let him do what he think was right.
 
"Hey, Jinki hyung!" Jonghyun called him in front of the campus' gate but it seemed like he didn't hear him cos he seemed distracted and didn't respond. Before he knew it, Jinki had turned around and ran away.
 
Jinki finally decided to go to the airport. He couldn't help it. He couldn't stop himself. He just needed to see her before she leaves. He thought that he'd really regret it if he doesn't go when he knew that she really loved him and she still does. And she was just stupid that's why she did that. But he loved her and he still does and that's all that mattered.
 
He took a taxi and was lucky there was no traffic that day. When he arrived at the airport he searched for Amber and he didn't have the hard time to find her cos he easily spotted her coming out from the airport which surprised him.
 
"Oppa!" Amber let go of her suitcase and ran toward Jinki. Rather than doing the same, Jinki just started nagging at her.
 
"What do you think you're doing?" he asked.
"I don't wanna go. I can't... not when I'm not with you. I don't wanna leave you here." Amber answered holding onto his arms.
"No. You must go. Come on." Jinki ordered and pulled her back inside but Amber stopped him.
 
"Aren't you here to stop me?" Amber stood still.
"No. Cos if I stop you, it'll be harder for you to come back. If you don't leave today, your parents will hate me in the future and it'll be hard for us to be together. Do you understand now?" Jinki explained as he cupped her face and so she nodded. He was right in a really smart way.
 
"I promise you, I'll go and get you myself. I'll take you back here." Jinki added that made Amber smile. It was a promise that she'd never forget and only hoped that Jinki wouldn't break it.
 
"It's supposed to be more romantic than this but... what the hell." Jinki suddenly knelt down that surprised Amber so much. Then she covered with both of her hands when she saw him reaching out something from his pocket and it was really what she thought it was.
 
"Amber Liu, will you... marry me?" he looked straight in her eyes that were already twinkling at the sight of the shining ring.
"Yes, yes. Of course, I will!" Amber answered without any sign of hesitation. He put it on her finger before he stood up. Then she embraced him.
 
"Promise me you'll wait for me." Jinki held her hand and squeezed them.
"I promise." Amber said with pure sincerity before they leaned in for a goodbye kiss. They didn't care if people were looking and staring at them. They just didn't want that moment to last. They just wanted the time to stop and be together forever.
 
"I'll see you soon." Jinki uttered gently patting her head like a cute puppy and all she could do was nod with a smile trying to stop her tears from falling. Jinki handed her suitcase and watched her check in. They waved at each other satisfied at how everything ended.
 
One Year Later...
 
Amber was getting ready to get out. Jackie invited her to go shopping and she didn't hesitate since Jackie said she'd buy her some new hats cos Jackie really hated it when Amber secretly took her favorite hats without her permission.
 
"Amber! Hurry u--" Jackie shouted as she opened the door but was cut off to see someone in front of their door.
"I'm he--Jinki oppa?!" Amber's eyes widened when she saw him. But he just stood there with an innocent smile.
 
........................
 
shortest chapter but the drama ends here.... or maybe there'll be more in the future. haha. Not telling.
 
xdorkyx
x