Comeback II

Let Love...

 

They talked about their friends and all other missed out details. Like Minho and Jinri, they were still dating as what she already knew but she didn't know that they almost broke up cos of a jealousy problem. Or maybe, about Taemin and Soojung dating for a couple of months now and they didn't really know how the two hooked up. She didn't know she could miss out lots of things for being gone for one whole year. She thought she was already updated. She thought she knew everything even when she was away. She frowned at the thought of being clueless all that time.
 
"Hey, cheer up." Jinki cupped her face with both of his hands.
"It's all over now. They're all good." Amber tried to smile.
"Why don't you change your clothes? I'm taking you to some place nice." Jinki pushed her inside. 
 
Amber changed to a much more comfortable clothes. Jinki was waiting for her outside. She smiled. Both waited for each other for a year. She's just happy that their long wait was finally over and that they're finally together again. She gave him a back hug. She felt him stiffen but soon relaxed when she leaned her head on his back. She loved how his back was warm and soft like how the rest of his body was.
 
"Thank you." Amber uttered.
"For what?" Jinki tried to turn his head.
"For simply being here... with me... now." Amber answered tightening her embrace. Jinki chuckled and put his hands over hers.
 
Jinki pulled away to face her. Then he gently kissed her forehead. He took her right hand and intertwined it with his. Then they walked toward the bus stop. They waited for the bus teasing each other and simply chatting. Like how Amber looked different with a longer hair in a good way. But Jinki still needed to get used to it. And for Amber, she didn't see any changes in Jinki, that he had always been like that. But she liked not seeing any changes, it felt like she loved and still loves the same person as before.
 
They went to Sweet Desserts which was then getting stronger. There were a lot more people compare from last year. That was what Amber notice. But the girl at the counter didn't change. It was the same that served them before.
 
"Oh, she's back." she said with a bright smile.
"Hey, uhm... Sunkyu eonni?" Amber raised her eyebrows.
"You still remember me. Free lollipops for you two. Don't worry, they're on me." she handed them a chocolate lollipop each.
 
"And you don't need to worry as well. We came here to eat. What can you suggest?" Jinki tapped his fingers on the counter.
"Well, what about the usual--strawberry cheese cake? You haven't had that for over a year." She said pointing at the cake just below them.
"I do miss eating cakes with oppa... especially strawberry cheese cakes." Amber her lips.
"Strawberry cheese cake it is." Jinki smiled at Sunkyu.
 
The two sat at the table by the door and reminisced about their memories there keeping the lollipops in their pockets and just smiling and laughing about the things they used to do. Strawberry cheese cake wasn't their favorite but it was what they always ate together even when they weren't dating yet. So it was very significant to them.
 
Jinki put his hand on hers grinning innocently when he spotted the ring on her finger.
 
"Do you really want to marry me?" he asked with a gentle whispering voice.
"Of course, I do." Amber replied with a genuine smile.
"And if you ask me again, I'll give you the same answer that I gave you a year ago." she added intertwining her hand with his. Jinki squeezed them like there was no tomorrow, like it was the last time he'd hold them.
 
They spent the rest of the day going to places they used to go to. When the night came, Jinki brought her to Periwinkle cafe cos he said all her old co-workers wanted to see her and she kinda want to do the same. But when they got there, the place seemed closed and empty. Amber looked at Jinki curiously.
 
"Let's go in." Jinki pulled her inside and when they  got in.
 
"WELCOME BACK, AMBER!!!!" everyone shouted jumping out of their hiding place as all the lights went on. Amber covered in surprise.
"You guys..." everyone ran to her and hugged her with Jinki moving aside.
 
"I can't believe this kind of surprise still works." Key said as he moved away showing the "welcome back" sign and all the party confettis all over the place.
 
Table were attached together in the center of the cafe and there they ate dinner with Amber in the middle.
 
"How does it feel to be back?" Minho asked as he took rice from the pot.
"Feels great! How do you guys feel now that I'm back?" she asked her friends.
"Awful," Jonghyun replied.
"We hated you here." Soojung added. Amber glared at the two.
"We're kidding!" they all laughed.
 
Amber felt really happy. She felt like she was missed and that she was always wanted. And then there was the love of he life, Jinki, who she hurt the most but was always there to forgive her and to love her.
 
"Stories anyone?" she looked around curious of who'll tell her a wonderful story first. Key raised his hand and started telling his story about the whole college year without Amber. How he felt like something was missing when Amber went away. The first period and lunch break became so lonely without her. Jonghyun then interrupted with a story about Jinki. How the first weeks were the hardest for him and how he kept telling Jonghyun that he missed her and he wanted to go to her. How Amber inspired Jinki to work hard, find more part time jobs and to just earn lots of money so he could marry her.
 
"That's so sweet," all the girls said as Jinki looked down with his cheeks turning red. Amber was blushing, too. It was a little embarrassing to her hearing the word "marry". But it didn't mean she wanted to back out.
 
They had a few drinks and they danced and sang a little before letting the couple go.
 
It was a silent and peaceful night and Amber just loved it. The whole day was just amazing for her. She thought that it couldn't get better but...
 
"I've got another surprise for you." Jinki stopped walking and faced Amber to block her way.
"Close you eyes." he ordered so Amber did what she was told.
"Don't peek." he said and she just nodded with her eyes closed.
 
"You can open your eyes now." Jinki said a few seconds later. So Amber slowly opened her  eyes and in less than a second formed a smile showing her white teeth.
"I know it's still early for us to have kids so I just thought that they could be our babies for now." Jinki was holding two cute puppies in his arms.
"But I thought you hated tiny animals." Amber took one from him and gently stoke its head.
"I told you, I don't hate them. I'm just afraid that I might hurt them." Jinki held the other one more carefully.
 
"I haven't given them names yet." Jinki added.
"This one's Jackjack. Reminds me so much of Jackie." Amber said looking at the black puppy.
"That one is our baby girl, Princess!" Amber glanced at the white one in Jinki's arms.
"Okay. Let's take our babies home now." Jinki stated exchanging puppies with Amber.
"They're so adorable, oppa. Thank you." Amber pecked his cheek and chuckled.
 
Jinki was just really contented to see her smile. He wanted that day to be special for her. A day that she'd never forget.
 
Jinki let her have the master's bedroom. He couldn't sleep next to her not until after they get married. And he respected his wife-to-be. Amber slept next to her babies and she felt like a real mom after that.
 
......................
 
this is the part two. voilà! ahaha
I really ship TaeStal, I'm sorry. haha. proofs are in my other KeyBer fanfic. idk why I'm telling you guys this. ahhaha
 
xdorkyx
x