Remembering

Change of Heart

Jiyong's POV

I can't believe Mel woke up. Taeyang never wakes up when-

Yeah. It's only Taeyang then. Why did I even bother... climbng over was quite hard. I should practice. Hahaha no.

I closed the patio door and saw Taeyang.

"what were you doing?" he said rubbing his eyes.

"... nothing..." I went back to my room. Aish, that was so weird.

Maybe we should take her out for her bday? Unless she already has plans.... with her friends or someone. Or someone?? Uh... OK let's stop thinking about her. HEY I just realized we are the same blood type!

....

Why am I being so random?

I gotta get some sleep

 

Taeyang's POV

I think Jiyong went to their place to give Mel her birthday present. That's what he always do. The person sleeps, he sneaks into their room and place the present there. That's his style.

We should throw a party for Mel, last minute much? But I'm pretty sure Kae has already thought about it already.

I don't know. I THINK .... that.... well Kae is a nice girl and all. But would she-...... ah.

She probably thinks I'm weird. Only Jiyong knows. Well he could tell that I like her. No secrets between us. Either we tell each other, or find out eventually by noticing how we act.

 

Kae's POV

The next day.. well, technically today is already tomorrow. O_O If you get my drift? Think of this. It's still the night in which people are supposed to be sleeping and it's also the day/night that it's Mel's birthday. Basically, it's past midnight and Mel's bday is today but it's not yet morning.

I don't think you understand T_T but whatever.

"Happy birthday Mel!" I cheered again. Mel was standing still, almost like this one person I know. Oh well, who cares. I jumped Mel and then gave her a hug. After that, I went back to sleep. Not once did Taeyang cross my mind. Why do I say that? 

Every night before I go sleep, my mind would constantly remind me how amazing and friendly and caring Taeyang is. But not today. Instead, my other guy friend appeared in my sleep.

NOOOOOOOOOOO THIS DOES NOT MEAN I LIKE HIM! We lost connection LONG time ago!~ It's impossible to even know what he looks like! The him in my dream is of when we were only little kids! Nothing more! :)

 

Mel's POV

Ahh.. I wonder how the rest of today's going to be. Most likely Kae's going to be dreaming about Taeyang right now. I wonder what Taeyang and Jiyong are dreaming about.

If only I had the ability to go into people's dreams. That'll be cool.

I closed my eyes.

 

I saw.. myself?? And who's this? Omo Jiyong, why are you here?

Wait, where is this place? I looked around. Wait, I'm here, and there's another ME? Over there? *gasp* this.... can't be.....she....

"Jiyong." the whoever that is smiled at him.

"Mel?" the girl came closer to him... she sure looks evil. Reminds me of.........

"Yah" Jiyong backed off away from her.  "Yo, Mel are you ok?? What's wrong with you?"

I know that isn't me.... there's only one person who is like that..... even though our faces are the same. We have different personalities. We dress differently, and act differently too. We are, the opposite.

This was. My younger twin sister. Nelly.

She was born one minute and three seconds after me. When we grew up, we fought a lot because she would want one thing and I'd want the other so it was hard for our parents to choose. I knew she was my sister so I just let her choose but there were times I wanted it my way. It was just like a typical arguement between children. We used to get about the same grades. As we grew older, I was continuing doing well in school while she would hang out with her friends. My parents told her that if her grades go back up, they'd buy what she wants as long as it is above the class or grade average. She got most of the attention. I was mainly by myself, I had a couple of close friends though. One day she went to a friend's birthday party. I was invited as well. I didnt really want to go, but I still went because some of my other friends were there. The party was at their house. My friends left early while I stayed behind to wait until she would leave. I went to the bathroom then came back out. I saw that there was beer on the table. She was about to take a sip but I immediately stopped her and dragged her out of the room.  

"YAH! what was that for?" she shook off her wrist. "dont you dare drink that." I told her. "wae? Other people were drinking it too." she rolled her eyes. "yeah other people, but you're not." I said then our parents came to pick us up. "you're so mean!"  

"I'm only helping you." I said. "yeah right! You don't let me stay out late. I have to be at home before 8PM and I can't date either! You tell me that i cant wear this and that. You're just making my life miserable!" she slammed the door.

........................

 

----------

Lmbo, Mel and Nelly.. Just randomly made a name.

Running outta ideas     D=

we're focusing on our individual fanfics.

Honestly, to ALL silent readers out there, PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! It would really mean a lot to us! I know you're reading this until the story begins to get interesting and then subscribe. Or.. not subscribing at all =___=. Please, just subscribe if you really enjoy this story~