Random Morning

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

Ahhh. I don't want to do the dishes. But I guess I'll help today. I started put the dishes in the sink and Kae helped me as well.

"are you guys doing the dishes?" Jiyong turned around looking at us from the couch.

"We're girls, not guys" I corrected him.

".... whatever" he said and continued to watch TV.

"Oh you guys don't need to do it." Taeyang came.

"Ok then!" I said and walked out of the kitchen. Not that I didn't want to help, he said I didn't need to. Then I walked to the living room, where Jiyong was watching TV. I stared at the seat for a while, I don't want to sit next to a meanie head. But I have no choice so I sat next to him. The couch only had two seats, and the other chair was full of random stuff they put.

 

Jiyong's POV

I was fine watching TV by myself then Mel came and sat beside me.

After watching TV for a minute or so, I think her phone rang because she picked it up. On silent, most likely.

She looked at the caller ID for a while, she wasn't planning to pick it up then suddenly she thought of something I suppose. And picked it up. "Hello?" she said. I heard from the other line it was a guy's voice. Who told him to be so loud over the phone? But I didn't really hear what exactly that guy said. Something like "hey Melanie! It's.. " something, I don't know who it was. So Mel is just short for Melanie, I never knew that.

"oh hey!" she said happily and got up and walked to near the patio door, looking outside. Then I heard her chuckle a bit.  "yeah I got it, thank you." she smiled. This guy must be close to her, but why do I care?! I shouldn't be eavesdropping. I turned the TV volume on louder.

"Yah, lower it down! So loud." she said.

"Well sorry, you talking on the phone was loud too." I said and lowered the volume then turned it off.

"I already hung up before you made it so loud." she sat back down, but looking at the opposite direction of me.

 

Kae's POV

I didn't plan on eavesdropping on her and Jiyong's conversation, but I just so happened to have overheard. Sometimes, Mel can be quite mean to people, especailly guys that aren't on her good terms. It sure to be Jiyong. He doesn't know that once you piss her off, you will never be on her good side. 

Let's ignore those two out in the living room and focus more on Taeyang and me. 

OKAY! XD

After Taeyang told us that we didn't need to do the dishes referring us to his guests, Mel stormed out of the kitchen and left me all alone with Taeyang. Sometimes I must thank her for that natural intelligent brain of hers. I don't think she's aware that I am in the kitchen alone with Taeyang. I have a HUGE crush on him! Like, he can dance perfectly and DAMN HE IS HOT! Got that perfect body and most importantly, abs! Also, he's very sweet, funny, amazing, good-looking, muscular, adorable- Oh, I forgot... I shouldn't be spazzing. You won't want me to spazz so early. Do yah? I thought so ;D.

"You don't have to do the dishes, really." He said as he walked to the sink and picked up where Mel left off. Geez Mel, so irresponsible at times.

"It's alright. Unlike Mel, I tend to finish what I already started. Besides, I don't mind helping. Here, you can wash the dishes and I can dry them and store them where they belong."

"Alright. We can be dish washing buddies!" His smile, oh so mesmerizing! I giggled at his statement and continued drying the plates and bowls.

The process went on for another five minutes. We started off with the basics. Taeyang with the soap. As for me, well I was responsible for the towel. No duh. Drying dishes. He washed the dishes with soap and rinsed it well until it was sparkly. Then handed me the bowls, plates, spoons, chopsticks, cups, etc.. I took it then with the magical towel that I had in hand, I dried the utensils and arranged them back to their cabinets. After that, we wiped our hands with a kitchen towel and walked out of the kitchen.

"Well, that was lots of fun. We're such an awesome kitchen buddy." He laughed.

"Haha. I guess." Dangit. His smile melts me every time I see him. I scratched the side of my cheek and headed to where Mel was sitting. Seems like she's really bored. Well, her purpose was to come over to eat whatever smelt delicious.

"Mel, ready to go home?" I asked, walking to the door now.

"YAY! HOME!" I swear she acts so much like a little girl who just received a lollipop.

"Then get your off that sofa and get over here to wear your shoes!" I can be so commanding at times x). Mel got up and walked over to where I was standing. I already slipped on my shoes and was ready to open the door, until-

"What are you doing?" Mel wasn't putting her shoes on. She was holding them.

"Let's see who gets home first. Me or you? I'll climb over from the patio and you can use the front door. The first person to arrive gets treated with ice cream from the loser!" She shouted.

"Oh you're so on." I dashed quickly out the door and ran to our apartment.

Searching my pockets, I took out the keys and inserted it into the door knob. *Click* The door was opened and I rushed in, only to find that it was empty. Usually Mel would be standing at the front door going "Haha you lose and I won. Pay up, ICE CREAM!"

"What happened to Mel?" Wondering where she went, I walked further into the room and closed the door. But what I didn't expect was a shout from my left ear.

"ICE CREAM!" The voice belonged to Mel. Dangit. I lost once again T_T. Damn you Mel and your secret ninja skills!

"I told you I'd win." She chuckled, grabbed me by the arm, and dragged me out of the door. 

Aish. Mel you kiddo.

Whenever it comes to ice cream, you can never leave Mel out of the plan.


Who's the mysterious guy~? Ouhh~~!!!