Unexpected...

Change of Heart

Sorry readers! I know the story is getting a bit draggy and all. Idk if that's even a word. But you get what I mean..

I have so many good ideas but they happen later.. aka after this chapter~! =D

(For Mel's POV)

----

Mel's POV

"Ahh I hate you!" I said angrily. Is that a word?

"YOU CHEATER!!!" I yelled again. I was getting pissed.

"NO YOU DON'T! urgh!!" I threw a pillow across the room releasing my anger. I hate this. I hate this

"DAMN YOU!" I shouted again. This person must have hacked the online game!! I can never pass! how come? Well this person must be a cheater!! Gosh I'm playing another game.. There is no way he or she can finish this match Sooo fast.

Ohh I can play on my iPod. The new one Taeyang and Kae got me >=) a long tome ago. I would play games on it but then sometimes the app will just freeze and exit! And I get bored of the games easily after a week of wanting to play on it everyday. Don't I sound like a player? ANYWAY. it must be the computer's problem. I'm going to ask Taeyang to borrow his laptop so I can beat this person!!

I climbed over and opened the door. Success. Like always. They never lock the door. Because they know I'm coming~~ just happened to be true.

"good morning Mel!" Taeyang greeted me.

"Good morning . Uhm can I borrow your laptop for a while?" I asked him.

"oh mine is in Jiyong's room. I don't know if he's still using it. You can go ask him."

"ok." I made my way to beat that dude or dudet. I must beat them. I knock on the door.

"come in!" Jiyong said. I opened the door and wow.

He is sewing!?! "woH what are you doing?" I stood beside him.

"Project."

"ahh." so is this what he usually-

"OH MY GAWD" my eyes widened as I observed the room.

"what?" he didn't bother looking up and continued to sew with the sewing machine. "holy.." I picked up one of the shirts that was laying on his bed. The design and pattern of it seemed quite cool! Too lazy to describe the details.

"you made this.?"

"yeah.." omg no wonder. He also made that dress I wore last time!

"that's awesome." I complimented.

"Oh! Thanks Mel!" he suddenly got up and hugged me. Omo WTF is happening?!? I felt myself heat up but quickly tried to calm and relax myself. Rather than hugging back I just froze.

"Jaewha and I are back together now!" he said happily.

"h-huh?" I felt something ... Stab my heart..

"remember yesterday?"

"ooh."

"yeah!"

"so, are you two officially together now?" I asked.

"I guess you could say that. Thanks Mel! I it wasn't for you, I-"

"This is Taeyang's laptop right?" I walked to the desk.

"Is it alright if I use it, if you aren't anymore?" I asked but didn't turn around to look at him.

"of course." I was about to take the laptop with me out of the room but then realizes it was plugged in. So I had to stay there. I went onto the site and logged in.

"what game are you playing?" Jiyong asked.

"none of your business."

"why so cold, Mel?"

"I must win.." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"NOO F YOU!!" I shouted at the monitor.

"Let me play!!" Jiyong got up. I moved to the side. After several games he still lost.

"Its my turn now!" I lighty pushed him.

"it's not your laptop~!" he moved the laptop so it would face him only.

"so? It's not yours either! And it's my login account for the game!!" I brought back the laptop to me.

"no! Aha! Can't reach it now can you?" he lifted the laptop over his head.

"Noooo!!" I tried reaching it and ended up chasing him to get the laptop.

"you evil!!" I finally touched the laptop!! But then I lost balance by tippy toeing..

"Aah!!-" I screamed as I sorta pushed him making him fall.

"AHH!-" he said out loud too...

*GASP* my eyes widened as his did too..

 

 

 

This is what happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE LAPTOP BROKE!

YEAH.... I WISH IT DID. You were expecting something else weren't you? No not really. because something worse happened...

 

Jiyong's POV

WE KISSED.

I feel like I'm in heaven.. WHAT why? GOSH. What am I saying? I have a girlfriend now.

So what really happened was... well she was trying to reach the laptop. But since I'm taller, hehe, well... She sorta lost balance? And then accidentally pushed me and then we sorta twirled around a bit Ahah. Somehow I ended up-

"I-I-gotta go." she pushed me off her. Sounded weird.

"What happened?" Taeyang suddenly came in.

"H-huh?" I looked up at him.

"WOAH You look like a creeper smiling like that O_O" after hearing that I tried to not smile.

"Ewh. Stop touching your mouth or lips.. You know how much germs there are on your hands?!" he said disguisted and I put down my hand.

"what did you do to Mel now?" he said annoyed.

"N-nothing!   Weeehh~" I stood up and started twirling around.

"Alright then? Jiyong is sure acting strange these days." he left my room.

"I HEARD THAT!" I shouted.

"GOOD FOR YOU." he replied.

"Ahh." I fell onto my bed. Replaying that flashback over and over again. I mean, it's not like my first kiss or anything, but this time.... it.. it felt.. special?

 

Mel's POV

"oh my god oh my god oh my god." I quickly brushed my teeth and used mouth wash.

I washed my face and looked into the mirror.

HOW DARE HE. THAT WAS MY FIRST-...... UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

OK NO. That did not happen. They just touched!!! Not considered a kiss... NO. NO NO NO WAY

"This is a dream Mel.. this is a dream this is a dream." I kept on repeating it to myself.

"UHUHHHUHH~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!" I cried and ran to my bed.

"WHYYYYY!?!!!!!!!!!!?" I burried my face into my pillow.

The flashback kept on replaying over and over again. My heart was continously beating very fast. Why did he have to make me like him more...?? I think I kinda- NO I DID NOT LIKE IT.  Just forget about what I was going to say there.

At least.... at least.... this isn't.......... L... lo.....   luuuu... loouououuoouuuuuuuuoo..... VE.

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M trying to say... 

>_<

 

I got off my bed to get the teddy bear that I threw across the room earlier this morning then sat back on my bed.

"Teddy bear.. what am I going to do? I can't like or love him... I can't.."  I hugged it.

 

-----------------------------------

No, Mel. We can see what you crossed off there =D

Comments?

We all know you like Jiyong Mel ;D COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3 We're only motivated by subscribers and commenters! :) Well, partially true.