Get Her.

Change of Heart

Have fun reading this long "" chapter =)

LOL. Word replacement instead of actually swearing.

Taeyang's POV

"There.." I finished putting the bandages over Mel's hands.

"They look mummified now" she giggled a bit. "but they still hurt.."

"Why were you by yourself?" Kae asked.

"Well... " she then explained what had happened earlier.

"GOSH I HATE HER!!!" Kae yelled out and hit the cuhsion on the couch.

"It's not just you." I sighed.

 

"What? You hate her too?" both of them asked and widened their eyes. Haha, they look funny. Kae... gosh I gotta admit it, she looks a bit.. cute.

"and by the way, how did you two find me?" Mel asked.

"Taeyang said that it was a bit weird for Jaehwa to suddenly act all 'nice' to you and told me. I thought it was a terrible idea for you to go as well. But I sorta over slept and you left the apartment already.. eheh." Kae scratched her cheek.

"Ohh.."

"Damn, I have to tell Jiyong-"

"No. He doesn't need to know." Mel said.

"What do you mean?! Jaehwa's his girlfriend, and he should know that his girlfriend is EVIL. I tell you, EVILLLLLL. And THIS is what the outcome was after she 'talked' to you!!" Kae yelled.

"Mel, to be honest, even I don't like Jaehwa, as a person... And I also heard from Kae what happened the other day when Jiyong and I were out."

"Kae!"

"Whaaatt..  hey, you should be happy we saved you." Kae whined.

"Yes, I am. And thank you." she said to both of us.

"we shall get revenge.." Kae suggested.

"If we do, she'll just be more angry and hurt me more..." Mel said.

"We shall get revenge by making Jiyong break up with her!" Kae said again.

"and you think that will make a difference?" Mel sighed.

"Well, it could." I said.

"She'll just blame everything on me and say I'm a third wheel."

"WHAT? But that doesn't make sense. She was the one who told you to  A, go shopping with her and Jiyong together, and B, go hiking with them together as well!"

"Mel, you shouldn't think so negative about everything." I said.

"But it's true.. what are the odds.." she said.  "let's not do anything. She'll leave me alone herself. Please?"

"Ok, fine." Kae and I both said at the same time.

"Do your hands still hurt?" I asked her.

"Sorta. I'm a bit tired.. I'll go to sleep now." she got up.

"Alright then. I guess I should go too." I got up as well.

"Ok, wait Mel, I'll open and close the door for you." Kae got up too knowing Mel wouldn't be able to turn the door knob or else it'll hurt even more when she puts pressure onto it.

I went back home, next door. Jiyong still isn't home?

------------

*ding dong*

"Morning Taeyang. I didn't wake you up right?" it was Mel.

"Good morning. Nope."

"Can I just get some bandages? It got wet because I had to take a shower....." she stood at the door.

"Ok sure. You can come in, he went out this morning again."

"Ohh, ok.." she sat on the couch.

"Here, you know how to put it on right?" I asked her.

"Yeah.. thanks."

"Where's Kae? Did you guys eat yet?"

"Kae's still sleeping and I ate already, just ate cereal. Simple."

"Ahh.. Kae sleepy head." I chuckled.

"Well I should go-"

*Ding Dong*

"Is it Jiyong?!" she got scared. "shhhiii yat..." she was planning to climb back but then stopped because of her hands.

"ehhh..... ottoke?" she stared at them.

I opened the door. It was Jiyong, Jaehwa...... and.... his mom.

"Annyonghaseyo!" I bowed at his mom.

"w-what?" I heard Mel say.

"Youngbae, you've grown so much!" she smiled at me.

"Eommonie, are you hungry?" Jaehwa asked her as they all came inside. (a/n: I'm not Korean so... I don't know if it's actually  how ppl would call them like that)

"*gasp* Mel!" she noticed her.

"O-oh... Annyeonghaseyo, Mel immida!" she bowed at Jiyong's mom.

"Mel?! What happened yesterday? Jaehwa said you went home because you felt sick, are you alright?" Jiyong rushed to her.

"what?" she had a 'what-the-hell-did-this-biii-say?!' face. "uhmm... yeah.." she hid her hands behind her back.

"Omo! What happened to your hands?" Jiyong's mom took her hands and observed them.

"ehh.. I just fell by accident.." Mel slowly took her hands away from her.

" No need to be so formal with me. Are you alright?." she asked again.

"N-neh.." she nodded a bit.

"So. Mel, what country are you from. It doesn't seem like your home country is Korea."

"I'm actually from America.. I'm Chinese."

"OH Really? So what other languages do you know?"

"Well. I know some Korean. English. Cantonese. Some... French.. and a very bit of Mandarin though."

"Wow!" all of us said in unison, including Jaehwa.

"Uhh.. yeah. But some of them, I can only speak it, but not read or write it.." she blushed a bit as all of the attention was on her.

"but it's still good that you know a lot of languages."

"It's not that much actually." Mel said.

"Wow, then you must have a boyfriend. You seem very smart and pretty." Jiyong's mom complimented.

"Eh? Ahaha.. Actually I don't... and I think I should go now.. Au Rev- EH. I mean.. annyeong!" she bowed again and went out the door.

"Was she about to speak French? How could she mix French and Korean up?" Jaehwa rolled her eyes.

"Jiyong, or Youngbae, don't you think you should drive her home?"

"Uh-"

"Ahhaa. She lives right next to us." I laughed.

"Really? Ah."

I looked at Jaehwa. She didn't look happy.

------------------------------------------

*2 weeks later...*  6:30AM

Mel's POV

"*sigh* Kae left 2 weeks ago... And... I'm leaving..today.." I observed the empty apartment.

"Are you sure.. you don't want to see Jiyong?" Taeyang asked. I nodded my head, no.

I went back to my room to check if I left anything behind.

I opened my closet door. It was empty.

 

*flashback, yesterday*

I looked up and noticed 2 boxes..

I opened them. It was the dress I wore.. made by him.. and then the other box had those shoes he gave me.. I've only wore them once.

I doubt I'll wear them ever again. And I must forget him... Instead of throwing them away, I donated them instead.

*end of mini flashback*

 

"Miss, are you ready? Do you want to go to the airport now?" (this random guy that Mel's parents hired to pick up Mel.)

"Yeah, I'm done." I stared at the apartment for the last time. I closed the door. I was about to walk into the elevator.

"Uhmm.. Taeyang....?" I turned to him.

"Alright." he opened his apartment door.

I quietly walked into Jiyong's room... he was sleeping.. with his mouth wide open. I wanted to laugh. I smiled a bit.

"Goodbye. Jiyong." I said with a smile. A tear slid down my cheek. I wiped it off. (author's note: OMGG I don't know why I feel tears building up too..while typing this =.=  legit)

I closed the door.

"Ok, I'm going to go now."

"You know, I can just wake him-"

"No, it's alright. I think he has a date with Jaehwa... if you wake him up now, he might have dark circles or whatever." I smiled.

"So.... I'm going to go then..."

"your flight leaves at 10AM, are you sure you want to leave this early?" he asked me. I nodded my head, yes.

"It's better if I go early.. there might be traffic and all."

"Alright then, bye, Mel" he gave me a friendly- goodbye hug.

"Bye, Taeyang" I headed to the elevator.

--------------------------------

*9AM*

No One's POV

"*yawn*" Jiyong woke up. Then his phone, on his desk, vibrated.

"Who ...? Oh.. it's Youngbae.. let's see..." he rubbed his eye.

YO JI. WAKE UP ALREADY.

I CALLED YOU 5 TIMES! PICK UP.

You seriously won't even pick up the house phone?

Gosh. When will you wake up? I had to wake up early and leave at 7 because of practice, but what about you?!

Text or call me back.... BEFORE 8:30AM

"So many text messages. What's so important?" he got up and called him.

"Yo, what-"

"YOU FINALLY WOKE UP!?! OH MY GOD. You only have one hour left!"

"Of?? What? Ohh. Right Jaehwa's coming in 10 minutes I think" he said as he brushed his teeth.

"*sigh* Jiyong. There's something I think I've got to tell you... but first.. HURRY UP AND GO TO THE AIRPORT!"

"Waa?!"

"Mel is leaving.. her flight leaves in .... oh 50 minutes. GREAT."

"HUHH!?!" Jiyong quickly spit out the toothpaste in his mouth and ran into his closet. He randomly wore a plain t-shirt and jeans.

"Oh my god. Why?! Oh my god." he held his phone in between his ear and his shoulder.

"First of all, she had to leave today anyway. To go back to America. Because school ended already. And there's something else I think I have to tell you.".

"WHAT?! Hurry up and tell me."

"It's about Jaehwa..." Taeyang explained everything that happened.

"w-what..?!" Jiyong was shocked and dropped his phone.

"Yo Ji. I have to go now! Hurry up, before it's too late! bye!" Taeyang hung up.

"how'd this happen?!" Jiyong ran to the door and opened it.

"OH! OPPA!!" Jaehwa hugged Jiyong.

"Can't talk. I have to go to the airport." but then Jaehwa pulled him back.

"WHY? is it because of Mel?"

"Yah, let go." Jiyong flung her hand off him.

"Oppa! Why ?! What's so good about her?! I'm right here in front of you and yet you look at her?! Not me?!?! I try everything to make you only look at me... and yet you still like Mel?! She never even did anything! And even your mom.. I could tell that day she liked Mel already! Why not me?!?"

"Yeah. She never did anything. Unlike you! YOU COULD OF KILLED HER! YOU THREW HER PHONE THAT DAY! AND THEN HER HANDS WERE BLEEDING FROM CLIMBING ON THE ROCKS IN ORDER TO GET HER PHONE. She could of slipped and died!!! You know that?!!!!!!" Jiyong was furious.

"OPPA! WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THAT BIT-"

*SLAP*

"SHUT UP! DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MEL LIKE THAT. YOU KNOW WHAT?? LET'S JUST BREAK UP."

"Oppa..." Jaehwa touched her cheek as tears started to fall.

"fine.. be like that!! I don't want to see you ever again. LEAVE!!!" Jaehwa yelled back.

"THIS IS MY HOUSE."

"FINE. I'LL LEAVE. I HATE YOU JIYONG." she stormed off and slammed the door shut. But then Jiyong opened it again.

"Oppa.." she looked at him run. "nothing I do pleases you.. there's no point of trying anymore." Jaehwa continued to watch him run..

 

(blue = jiyong's pov pink= mel's pov)

Mel, please wait.... Wait for me.  Jiyong drove as fast as he could. But making sure not to pass the maximum limit spped. He was exactly on the maximum.

He won't come..

GOSH. TRAFFIC.. UGGGHHH!!!!

There's only 30 more minutes.

HURRY UP!!! He honked the horn.

" Mel, you're going to buy a new phone right?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Aha, yeah of course. I'll just put the SIM card into it, so I sitll have your numbers" I smiled.

Come on already.... OHH yes! The cars are moving again!

" at least you don't have to work your rich =.= .. *sigh* "

"Yeah, I don't have to work. But sometimes it can get a little boring staying home all day. So I'll still somewhat 'work' " I answered.

"Yoogeun will miss you."

"I'll miss everybody too." I frowned.

"Remember to call me."

"I will." I smiled. "I'm going to go to the bathroom."

I will make it..... I will make it..... Please.... God. Please....

I washed my hands and fixed my hair a bit.

I wonder what Jiyong is doing right now... No Mel. You've got to forget him. What's the point of loving liking someone when you two will be in two different countries? Afar from each other.. Long distant relationships are hard anyway.

*flashback*

"Aah!!-" I screamed as I sorta pushed him making him fall.

"AHH!-" he said out loud too...

*GASP*

*kiss*

*end of flashback*

I stared at my lips from the reflection of the mirror.

"uhh...no. don't think about it." I shook my head to shake off the thought about it.

I'm almost there.. wait for me.

"Aww.. There's only 10 minutes left." Jonghyun looked at his watch.

"yeah..." I sighed.

"My last 10 minutes in Soeul."

 

*flashback*

"I'm sorry... I .. *sigh* I just overreacted because..... I...... I admit it. I like you." I looked at her. "*sigh* I was jealous."

"W-what?" her cheeks turned a bit pink... no, it's RED now.

"I said I like you.." I looked into her eyes.

"Jiyong.. you can't" she nodded her head 'no'.

"huh?"

"You have a girlfriend...." she backed off away from me.

*end of flashback*

Mel, I broke up with her, for you. I don't care anymore. I need to see you. Don't leave.

Will he come? I wonder...... he might.. he might not...

"*sigh* 5 more minutes.. I should get on the plane now.." I said.

"Mel, wait a while? Please?" Jonghyun held me back.

"Fine.. one more minute.    =.= " I stood there.

 

OMGGG YES!! I'm here!! Ok what gate is it? Omgg..

I asked one of the people who worked at the airport.

"39....38..............37......."

"60! 61! 65! 90 seconds"

"yah. Jonghyun.! I lost count now.. where was I? 37 right? Well... now it's probably... 20 seconds?"

 

Mel.... I'm almost there.

 

"Bye bye.." I hugged him.

Jiyong didn't come afterall...

 

"MEL!!?? Jonghyun! Where is she?" I asked panting.

 

Huh?? I turned around.... It was Jiyong... I was shocked and happy at the same time.

"MEL!!" he saw me. Walked to me. He was panting, and very exhausted. But then he dropped to the ground.. kneeling.

I wanted to run to him.... I took a step..

"Sorry Miss, you have to get on the plane now.." the flight attendant pushed me back..

"Jiyong..." A tear slid down my cheek.  "annyeong.."

........................

----------------

OMGGGGGGGGG Now what?!! D=