Kae's World

Change of Heart

Kae's POV

Niel went on -brb- and he's been gone for a while. What the heck is that boy doing in my house? He better not have ditched me. In my own house. =_= 

"You guys are lucky you get to eat those." I pouted, my eyes glued to the pancakes that were currently on the other side of this country.

"Ahaha, yeah.." Youngbae said as he took another bite.

"They taste weird! What did Aaron put in these!?" Jiyong said.

"What do you mean? They taste fine to me." Youngbae took another bite.

I was just sitting there, observing their little conversation. My eyes were still glued to the pancakes. Now I'm craving for some! Mel, Aaron, you guys are going to pay! D:

I didn't bother listening to their conversation. Why? My eyes... glued... pancakes... hungry... want... T___T.

"Yah Youngbae, Kae's going to start drooling. Wanna wipe the drool off her face? AHAHAA" I was brought back into reality when I heard a disgusting laughter coming from the webcam. The hints guided me to Jiyong who was the person behind that disgusting/disturbing laugh. I wonder what Mel sees in him. I don't know exactly if Mel actually likes Jiyong but from what I've observed, Mel likes Jiyong. If you want the details, then go grab some popcorn for another day. ^___^ (random A/N: hey hey hey. When did they say Mel liked Jiyong?!?!!)

"DUDE!" Taeyang smacked his arm.

"Ah.." Okay... this is getting more awkward without Mel, Aaron and Niel. Speaking of Niel, I smell food O_O. FOOD!

"Uhmm. Well I got to go now! Bye!" I waved and then ended the call. I got up from my seat and exited the door. My feet and insticts dragged me to the kitchen where I spotted Niel.

"YOU!" I pointed at him.

"ME!" He shouted.

"YOU! Are you making food for me!?" I walked towards Niel who was stirring something in a bowl. When I was standing next to him at the counter, I found something very amusing. Can you guess what it is? Why it's FLOUR of course! And what happens when there's flour in the KITCHEN? Well, who knows? ME!

"No. I'm making food for MYSELF using YOUR KITCHEN!" He beamed happily. 

"Who let you use my kitchen, huh? You didn't get my permission, boy." 

"I don't need your permission." He made his 'merrong' face and continued doing what he was doing earlier.

"Hey Niel," I called him.

"What?" He was focused on stirring the dough in the big fat bowl. 

"Look at me." I tried distracting him but it failed. He kept on stirring instead of turning his head my direction.

"DANIEL AHN!" I shouted. When he looked up, I threw flour in his face. "TAKE THAT!" 

"Kae." Dammit he was furious and a FIESTY DANIEL is NOT the Daniel you would want to see.

". I better ru-" Before I could move, I felt something being thrown into my face. It felt like flour. 

I opened my eyes slowly and found Niel clutching onto his stomach, laughing like a maniac. "Oh two can play at this game." I wiped the remaining flour off of my face and searched the counter. When I saw a carton of eggs, a brilliant plan grew in my mind. I took two eggs, one in each of my hands, and walked about two meters away from Niel. Then, without his awareness, I threw the two eggs I had in my hand, at him. Guess what his reaction was?

"YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR MY BRAND NEW SHIRT!" Oh how I love messing around with Niel. 

We continued throwing food at each other until we noticed what we did to the kitchen. "Niel..." I turned to face him, who was covered with flour, egg yolks, butter, milk, etc.

"I don't think this is pretty at all." I said.

"You're the one at fault."

"You're the one who followed in on the fault. So we're both at fault to make it even." 

"We should..."

"Clean it up?" I finished for him. He nodded.

"Yeah... you clean the floor and I'll wash the counters and dishes." And we did just that. After cleaning which took about an hour or more, I plopped myself on the couch.

"Seems like there won't be any pancakes today." Niel said as he sat down beside me.

"You were making pancakes?"

"Obviously. You had drool at the side of your mouth when your friends were munching on pancakes."

"Well that was embarrassing." >.< 

"I find that cute." He said as he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I felt something pound and the sound of heartbeats filled the atmosphere. 

"Erm... let's go out and eat. You're treating me!" I quickly changed the topic so that the situation we're in won't become more uncomfortable than it already is. I got up and ran to my room, followed by Niel's loud voice and his footsteps.

"YAH! I treated last time! This time, you should be treating me to something delicious!" He banged on the door.

Once I locked the door to my room, I leaned against the wall. There were knocking and shouts from behind the door, coming from Niel. I decided to ignore his comments.

What the heck was that feeling? Don't tell me...

I like him?

 

------------------------------

Ah~~~!! Kae!! No! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED TAEYANG?!!? WHYYYYYY. Oh well =P

As you see, the title of this story is "Change Of Heart" which leads to the next question. What will happen to Mel then?! o.O xD