Great

Change of Heart

Jiyong's POV

AISH, is this guy serious?! What the heck, did he just say walking hand in hand?! Well that idea isn't that bad. Haha- Eh... >_>

"do you have an umbrella?" Mel asked me. I nodded. She sighed in return. Damn, I should of brought one today. BUT THE WEATHER FORECAST SAID IT WOULD BE A SUNNY DAY!!!! Such liars.

"what are we going to do now?" I asked her.

"mollah." (means : "i don't know" in korean)

We watched as everybody left, one by one. Actually more of two by two. MAYBE some three- You get the point.

"are you hungry?" she asked me.

"now that you mention it, a little bit."

"alright." she was about to walk out into the rain but then came back in.

Mel's POV

I'm not walking there when it's raining. I called Kae. "*yawns* what?"

"Pick us up now." I demanded.

"No~~ You two can walk hand in hand~" she said happily.

"Shut up and pick us up."

"..... wow calm down girl."

"No."

"it'll be fun~!"

"yeah, watch me get a cold and-"

"sorry what? *bfzzz bfzzzzz* I CAN'T *bfz bfzzz* HEAR YOU?!! HELLO!?! *bfzzzz bfzz*"

"YAH CUT IT OUT OR ELSE I'LL-"

"*doot, doot, doot*" She freakin' hung up on me.

"AH!" I said frusterated. Jiyong was just staring at me like. O_O

"Sorry." I said.

Who else, who else knows how to drive? I started to think. JAY! No but I think he's still in America, and his driving scares me sometimes.

"do you know anyone else who can drive?" I asked Jiyong.

"other than Taeyang, I don't think so.. because the rest live sorta far from here."

"*SIGH*" I pouted. This .

"so...." he said.

"Let's call a taxi" I pulled out my phone and dialed the whatever number. What a brilliant idea~

Jiyong's POV

Instead of going home, we ended up eating food! Korean BBQ YES. We started to grill the meat, the sound of it sizzling... Hm this tastes good.

"AHh~~ hot, hot~" Mel said with the meat in .

"Yah, eat slowly no one's going to steal the food." I laughed and ate another piece.

"I know..." she chewed and swallowed it.

This feels sorta nice. It's raining outside and we are here inside eating warm meat. x)

"do we have enough money?" I checked my wallet, I usually don't bring that much money with me unless I already planned to go out.

"Don't worry I do." she said and continued eating. "I have bills, just not coins."

I think that the guy should pay instead of the girl.. but alright then. I'll try to pay at least half. We kept on talking and eating. And laughing..... yes I'm just too funny for her >=) HAHA, no. >_> An hour passed.

"Finish it...." I said.

"no, you eat it."

"I'm soo full..." I said.

"me too~" she whined. I was about to pick the last meat up with my chopsticks but then put it back down.

"We should order dessert. There's ice cream I think, but finish this first."

"really? I suddenly don't feel that full any more.. Just a bit" she straightened her back. Then took the last piece and ate it.

While eating our ice cream, we suddenly remembered about Taeyang and Kae.

"whatever, it's their fault for leaving us anyways. And ha, we get the wonderful food." she smiled. I called the taxi again. We paid the bill and left. It was like 7PM now.     Let's see. We came to school at 1PM. Blah blah, went to our classes and yeah. Got stuck there until 5PM. And came here at 5:30, then ate for about an hour and a half... We WOULD of been home at 5, but no those two JUST HAD TO ditch us like this.

"yay, the rain stopped." she looked at the dark sky. Just that there was still puddles water on the ground.

"why do you like ice cream so much?" I asked.

"I don't know." she shrugged. "the stars look sorta pretty." she said to herself quietly.

"hey, the taxi is here." I nudged her.

"eung." she grabbed onto my shirt and walked with me while still looking at the sky. ohhh~ my gawd. Does she do this to everybody? But heh. I realized a smirk appeared on my face. AH >=O They will be dead when we come back home. Nah, I'll spare them. Should I? But we did get some good food today >=D

We were in the taxi. Mel was looking through the window the whole time. It was a red light, so it stopped for a while and I saw that Mel was focusing on something.. I mean, someone. More of a bunch of people though. I don't know who they were. It was a green light again, her eyes kept on following them although the taxi was going to opposite direction.

"ah!" she rubbed her head as it hit the window.

"haha, what's so fasinating outside? Or, WHO?" I laughed.

"hmm, nothing. I just thought thought I saw my friend..." she turned around again then sat back down. I heard her mumble something but couldn't really hear properly.

Kae's POV

"NOOO I LOST!" I dropped the console that was in my hands right next to me on the sofa.

"Let's play again! This time, I'll let you win. I promise."

"That was so not fair. Plus you said that last time!"

At this point the door flung open and walked in Mel and Jiyong. They seem... pissed. Oh I wonder who they're pissed at. I glanced right at Taeyang.

"Kae-" Mel started. She was piercing her glares straight at me. Uh oh... I better run!

"Sorry, gotta go. BYE!" I dashed right out the door.

"KAE COME BACK HERE!" I heard Mel scream but I didn't bother. I opened the door to our apartment then ran straight to my room and locked it.

Phew~

"Kae, open up!" She banged on the door.

"NEVER!"

"DON'T BE LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER. NEVER SAY NEVER." =______________=

"EW JUSTIN BIEBER!" 

"Then open up the damn door!" Just then, I got a phone call. I wonder who it was. Without looking at the caller ID, I picked up the phone call. It must be someone important and someone who misses me a whole lot XD.

"Yobosaeyo?"

"May I speak to Kaylee, please?" It sounded like my mother.

Oh maybe I forgot to mention one little detail about myself. My real name is Kaylee but I prefer Kae as the name sounds cute and short ^o^.

"Mom?" I was unsure. Maybe it was someone who sounded like my mother but isn't really my mother but there's still a slight chance that was my mother and- OH GOSH SHUT UP INNER ME!

"Kaylee?" Does she really not recognize her own daughter's voice?

"MOMMY!" =_= Can't blame an 18 year old wanting to sound like a kid.

"Kaylee! I have important news to tell you." She inhaled heavily. This does not sound good. When she means important, she's dead serious. No joking, nothing. I just sat on my bed with my phone against my ear. I don't even care if Mel is still banging on the door shouting my name. My mom's astonishing news are first priority.

"I need you to fly back to USA. I don't care if you have school. Come back to California and then we will tell you all the details you have to know. Don't ask anymore questions if you were planning to. We prepared for your flight tomorrow morning at 9AM sharp. Hurry up, pack your clothes, inform your school that you're transferring back to America and fly your here. I don't want to hear any but or excuses if you are going to complain. Just listen to what I, your mother, have to say and move back to America. It's URGENT." She knows very well that I would throw her a pile of questions and complaints.

"Remember that we will always love you." She added on, in conclusion.

"I love you too." With that, she hung up. Well, she is calling from America and I am currently under South Korea's roof. It's quite... actually I don't know where I want to go with what I was about to say. I was going to say that it's expensive to make phone calls from America to overseas... but there is something called a phone card X_X.

I guess tonight I have to say good-bye to all my oppas. Oh... you must thinking about Hyunseung oppa, aren't I correct? You're probably wondering why I didn't ask 'should I tell Hyunseung oppa to pack as well?'. LOL.

Let me state a fact - Hyungseung oppa is NOT my blood-related brother. The only reason why I called him my oppa was because he honestly helped me adjust to the lifestyle here in Seoul when I first step foot into the country. Trust me, it was really awkward when I accidentally bumped into him at the airport. That day, he went to see his friend off for a vacation or some sort. That was also the day when Mel and I arrived on land. The rest of the guys whom I address oppa/dongsaeng are practically like a family to me. I don't have any relatives in South Korea other than my precious friends. That's why I call them oppa/dongsaeng though we're not related in some sort. Does that make any sense or are you still confused? :'(

Just when I put my phone down, Mel charged into my room.

"What happened? For a second I thought I heard you say mommy." 

"I did. My mom just called from America."

"OH tell me what she said!" Sometimes Mel is quite nosey =_= but I guess I'm fine if it's HER who is nosey. I'm actually fine as long as people don't pester me about it the next day. BUT!~ When strangers suddenly barge into my business, I would punch them until they beg for mercy. Yes I'm quite the violent type. It's called SELF-DEFENSE. O_O Not really but close enough. I think...

"She wants me to go back to America." 

"When?" Mel's eyebrows perked up.

"Tomorrow morning at 9AM." I lay on my bed.

"Don't you have school though?" I nodded. Mel was already sitting on the side of the bed. "What are you going to do about school then?"

"I'll have to call and inform them I'm transferring back to California to complete my education then receive my degree and dimploma there."

"Why are you leaving me all alone in Seoul!?~" She complained in a whiny tone of voice.

"Sorry buddy ol' pal. I can't say no to my mom. You should know why." My mom isn't the easy-going type. She's smart and nobody gets in her way. When she sticks with her first decision, don't suggest a second. You cannot change her mind about the decisions she make. She's really stubborn too. Anyone who is an obstacle towards her, actualy... you don't want to know what happens at all =______=".

"Awe. I'll be lonely~ But when will you come back?"

"I think I'm going to be staying there permanently." Without second thoughts, I got up, looked under my bed, took out the luggage I stored under the bed, and went to open my closet at the corner of my room.

"Can I come with you?"

"Didn't you say you wanted to major whatever you're studying in this country?" I asked. She nodded.

"Maybe I'll come to visit when there's break over there." Mel frowned. I don't want to leave Seoul either. It was fun here. There weren't any pressure for me and I get to relax a lot. School isn't that tough to handle either. Unlike America.... >__> Plus, there's not much drama in Seoul and I have a lot of friends. But once I go back to America, there will be loads of dramas in and out of school. That's one of the reasons why I ditched school there and came here for my educations. =______=

"Awe." She deepened her frown. I think she was on the verge of tearing.

"On the bright side, you have plenty of reliable friends here!" I tried to cheer her up which it went nowhere. All of a sudden, I remembered something that might remove that frowny expression she's carrying.

"How about we go and eat ice cream after I finish packing my stuff?" Mel's eyes brightened a bit. I knew ice cream would do the trick.

"Ice cream? YAY~"

 


To be honest, I agree that Kae seems to have a LOT to say. Sorry for any mistakes/errors and the very long chapter. AND for all Justin Bieber fans, we didn't mean to criticize/mock him. I so happened to have seen a parody of JB's Never Say Never on youtube and the word never reminded me of that video. Again, sorry if it has caused any (soon-to-be) bashing )': though I hope you all understand that we're not intentionally trying to say that Justin Bieber is (LOOK AT FACE) D:< .