Another webcam session just between Mel and Kae

Change of Heart

Kae's POV

“Kae, eotokke!?” Mel complained, hiding her light pink cheeks.

“Wait a minute… you’re telling me that that happened?!” my jaws dropped. I never knew that would happen so fast.

NO YOU DIRTY-MINDED READERS! NOT THAT KIND OF THAT. >_______>

"Eotokke!?"

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know! Hence, why am I asking YOU?" she was still 'sulking'.

"You really wanna hear my advice?" Mel nodded. "I highly suggest you take a drink of water, and then express your emotions."

"How?" 

"Either scream it in the balcony for him to hear or just write notes and then burn them. Wait... you like him right?" her cheeks became pink once again.

"Mel...? Tell me already. I know you like him." =.=

"N-no I don't!" 

"Stop lying. It's obvious."

"Shoot. Am I blushing?" I nodded at her. "Dammit." I heard her mutter.

"Eotokke!" she pressured her head backward, facing the ceiling.

"It's all up to you now..."

Honestly, I can't really help those two. Earlier on when I talked to Mel (before we webcam'ed), she told me everything that happened when she was over at Jiyong's. It was something about her wanting to borrow Taeyang's laptop to play this online game and then Jiyong so happens to . Then.... BAM they kissed. Yes, THEY KISSED!

But the craziest twist was that.... 

Jiyong has a girlfriend now.

What's going to happen to my dear ol'gal MEL!? I SWEAR THAT I ONCE MENTIONED TO MYSELF THAT IF HE EVER HURTS HER, HE WILL PAY! How come you never knew of this agreement? It's because I said it to myself silently! HAH! No seriously... =_= when I go back there, JIYONG WILL PAY FOR THE DAMAGE HE'S CAUSED!

Oh yeah... I'm somewhat telepathic/pyschic. I mean, I knew beforehand that Mel and Jiyong likes each other. But then suddenly this Jaewha person popped into the picture. Mel and Jiyong could have been a PERFECT couple!

"Kae... Kae... KAE!" I snapped back into reality after drifting off into my own dreamworld.

"Huh? Oh? What?"

"Daydreaming again?" she asked in which I replied with a slight nod.

"Ohhhh~ Is it that Niel guy?" O_O 

"No Mel, no."

"Seriously... what's your relationship with him?" she grinned. Mel + grin = something's up = bad news = OH MY GOSH you don't want to know what the next step is 'cuz I don't even know what she's plotting!

"We're good friends. END OF STORY!" 

"Awe... don't tell me you're ditching Taeyang~" I let out a sigh. Oh yeah... Taeyang.

"About that..." I started.

"mhm. continue"

I sighed. Damn you Mel =.= "I ADMIT IT... I LIKE TAEYANG!"

Mel's ears perked up as she heard my confession.

"BUT NIEL IS GOOD TO ME.. AND.. I DON'T THINK Taeyang even cares anymore.." I frowned and looked down.

"Psh... yeah right. I gotta tell you this Kae. I should of told you this earlier but... I overheard Taeyang and Jiyong one day-"

"When?" I cut her off.

"Like a longggg time ago. Anyway. HE SAID THAT HE LIKED YOU OMG. I THINK.."

"WHAT!??" OH MY GOSH she's probably lying! "NO FREAKIN' WAY! NO WONDER HE'S SO AWKWARD AROUND ME! But still... that doesn't mean he LIKE LIKES me!" I argued back.

"No. It means he LIKE LIKE LIKES you. Don't you understand? HE.LIKES.YOU.KAE." Mel mouthed each individual words slowly.

"But-" before I could even start my sentence, the phone rang. Since it was right beside me, I didn't need to walk to retrieve it. I read the caller display and guess who it was.

 

 

 

 

 

YOU.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No it wasn't hehe tricked you ... lame =.=

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Niel.

 

OMG WHY IS HE CALLING AT THIS TIME OF NIGHT!? >_>

"Kae... Kae... KAE!" Once again, I was dozing off in my own world while Mel was just staring through the monitor.

"Oh. Huh? Wait, what did you say?" O_O

"Who's calling?" 

"It's Niel." 

"What are you doing? Pick up!" she encouraged. I did what I was told. 

I picked up the call and answered, "Hello." simple response and yet casual/formal or whatever response.

"Hello. May I speak to Kae, please?" Is he always this polite on the phone?

"That would be me. What's up?"

"Oh hey! Nothing much."

"So... why'd you call at this time of night? You should be sleeping by now." Yep. It's like... 10pm in America.

"Why aren't you sleeping, huh, shawty?" 

"I can't sleep."

"Me neither. Hey... uhm..."

"Go on..."

"Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Depends how you define busy."

"Are you free tomorrow? It is the weekend."

"Yeah I'm free. Why?"

"Let's hang out tomorrow."

"Uhm... sure. Place and time is all I need."

"Everywhere and around noon?"

"Hm... that would be cool."

"Okay... see you tomorrow!" Niel cheered.

"Bye." I hung up and placed the phone back to where it was originally.

O_O that was awkward.

"So what'd he say?"

"He wants to meet up and hang out tomorrow."

"OHHHH~" Mel chirped. I don't get what she meant by that but lemme tell her this...

"It's not what you think or call a 'date', okay? It's just normal friends hanging out on weekends where there is no school taking place and the only days we can enjoy our break from studying." I replied before she even began her next statement.

"How were you so sure I was hinting that?" she furrowed her eyebrows. Damn you Mel. Stop indirectly bragging about your intelligence >_> we get it.

"Actually, I'm not. Tell me... what were you thinking..."

 

Mel's POV

"*sigh* Kae.. are you seriously.. uhm. Are you... going to give up on Taeyang?"

"Give up?"

"WELL. You and that Niel guy..." I rolled my eyes.

"No offense but I don't really like this dude. At least Taeyang is better~" I said.

"Mel-"

"BUT NOW HE ASKED YOU OUT. Psh guys these days. Just watch. This is what they all do. They like you, date, and then forget about you, break up-" I stopped myself from going further after realizing what I was saying.

"Oh-ohh.. Sorry. I was just uhm.." I looked at Kae. I knew she didn't want to really hear these things.

"It's ok, I understand."

"Yeah...... as you know, I have no dating experience what so ever soooooooooooooo yeah." after I said that a smile appeared on Kae's face.

"Then maybe you should da-"

"NO!" I knew what she was going to say.

"Say No No No No No." my iPod played.

Kae's face was just like    =______=

"Hehe, you see, I set an alarm on my iPod telling me that I have- NOOOO KAE NOOO! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! NOOO." I burried my face in my hands.

"If you do it, you'll get ice cream~"

"Huh really?" my head immediately shot back up.

"I don't know. I'm not there so, I can't get you ice cream~"

"I think my love meter for ice cream is decreasing.." I sighed.

"Things change.." she said.

"Yup.. things do change...." I thought for a while. "LIKE YOU AND TAEYANG! >=("

 

Kae's POV

"No offense but I don't really like this dude. At least Taeyang is better~"

"Mel-" I wanted to stop her from saying anymore... it's been too far into the topic and I wanna change the subject.

"BUT NOW HE ASKED YOU OUT. Psh guys these days. Just watch. This is what they all do. They like you, date, and then forget about you, break up-" she said unconsciously. A memory from the past suddenly struck at me, like a lightning bolt. Their appearance is unexpected but their damage is terrifying. 

"Oh-ohh.. Sorry. I was just uhm.."

"It's ok, I understand." Obviously. I've been through these tough relationships even before I met Taeyang... how did he appear in this"? O.o

"Yeah...... as you know, I have no dating experience what-so-ever soooooooooooooo yeah." KEKEKEKE YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST THOUGHT OF? KEKEKEKEK I grinned, evily. 

"Then maybe you should da-"

"NO!"

"Say No No No No No." her iPod played.

"Hehe, you see, I set an alarm on my iPod telling me that I have- NOOOO KAE NOOO! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! NOOO." 

"If you do it, you'll get ice cream~" I bribed... which I realized something...

"Huh really?" hehe Mel + ice cream = cheer up = will do whatever without knowing what happened = gullible girl >.> I'm worried about how she will survive in the real world. You know... the world where people are two-face (though I must admit everyone here is two-faced) and they can plan evil tactics without further notice. They can be known as the silent crime in action or silent killer or better yet, the silent mastermind. Why am I using 'silent' in these names? IT'S TRUE THEY ARE SILENT, SECRETIVE, AND INSANE. Yes, INSANE!

"I don't know. I'm not there so, I can't get you ice cream~" I chuckled. This is what I've realized from earlier. WE'RE IN DIFFERENT WORLDS! )':

"I think my love meter for ice cream is decreasing.." Mel sighed.

"Things change.." You gotta admit it... it does change.

"Yup.. things do change.... LIKE YOU AND TAEYANG! >=("

Since when did we start talking about my friendship/relationship with Taeyang? I thought we stopped and started talking about something else. Why is he back into the picture frame? I DON'T KNOW... ASK MEL! D=<


Hmmm I wonder if Mel knows the answer to Kae's question(s) ^__^

^ me: WHAT QUESTIONS?! <=O    idk what you're saying.. o.O

Unless you're talking about the question which is if Mel likes Jiyong or not..