Jealousy in between us.

Change of Heart

Mel's POV

So basically, we are here.. eating FOOD~! Hmhh.

No, I don't always go next door.. at least not now anymore. I sorta feel bad that I just go in and out at random times to their house to eat food. But we are comfortable around eat other! We are like family~! And back at home, in America, I rarely cooked. O_O

Unless if it's just sometimes I eat pancakes, when I feel like it. And basic stuff like cereal, bagels.. hmh.

And it's quite awkward if I still go there, what if suddenly I go in their house and Jaewha is there? I don't talk to her much. Awkward convos between us two, and I even when I speak to Jiyong and Taeyang I speak Korean and English mixed O_O I don't want to be a third wheel either, if it's just Jiyong home with Jaewha.. EHHHH. When Taeyang's not home who knows-

"So, how's school?" Kea asked.

"Eh, it's ok. I'd rather stay home, do nothing and play games all day~" I sighed.

"Hah, what about the future? What are you going to be if you don't want to go to school?"

"Ehh, I can just help my parents at their restaurant or something. Keke, just stay there, watch people work. >=D" I gave out an evil laugh. Muhahaha. "And probably just have my laptop out and play games~" What a wonderful life.

"How is that considered helping then? =_="

"WELL. I am helping by making sure people are doing their job and not slacking off"

"Is Aaron still in Korea?" she continued to ask questions.

"Uhm, I think he's leaving next week?" I wasn't even sure either.

"Ohh." she said. I looked around the place, when is our food coming?

"Oh yeah, I think I'll probably go back after exams." I told Kae.

"Go back where?"

"America."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I sorta miss my family.. nothing feels like home" I nodded.

"By the way, about the Niel guy. Are you two dating?" I added in.

"No-"

"Good because, you know... Taeyang is a good guy, which you already know. He cooks good food, uh..... yeah he cooks good food. And...... and.... he's fluent in English, knows Japanese..... he's nice. uhm... " I couldn't think of other stuff to say. "Anyway, he's a good guy~. Not a lot of guys cook good food ya know. Probably better than Niel." I said the last part quietly.

"*sigh* Mel. =___= "

"what?" I said innocently.

"He's better than most guys I know. I know, he likes you~! Better take this chance before some girl steals him.. >_> " I should tell Taeyang that too. Hmhm.

"Tsk, what about you and J-"

"J what? Jonghyun? Well he's a really good brother. I've always wanted an older brother."

"No I meant-"

"OHH the food is here. Eat it before it gets cold." I grabbed my chopsticks.

I can't wait until tomorrow. HEHEHE. Somebody's going to be happy. ^_^  I've got it all planned out.... Muhahaha. I'm going to-

"Yo Mel, guess who's here." she looked at someone behind me.

"Hm?" I turned my head around. And my eyes widened. 'What is he doing here?'

I quickly turned around. I felt my heart beat quite..... fast. I must be turning pink right now. Relax. Breathe in, breathe out...ok I should be back to normal now. FLASH BACKS ARE COMING BACK NO! I've been trying to avoid him already lately. 'Don't notice us, don't notice us, don't-'

OMG Where did Kae go?! I looked around and saw her walking to the restroom. NO!!! I gotta go too, don't leave me here!

"Oh. Hey, Mel." he said. I turned my head a little. He was with Jaehwa. Must be a date. Holding hands. Happy face.

Go away.

"Eh... Hi.." I smiled a little.

"Oh! Did you come to eat with someone here?" Jaehwa asked... she sounds happy.

"Ehmm...... yeah." I nodded my head a bit.

"Omo, is it your boyfriend~" she winked.

"NO!" WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD KAE BE-

"Ok, ok, no need to react that fast." she smiled as if I was lying. Ehh. CLEARLY KAE ISN'T MY-

"Jaehwa, wanna eat fast food instead? We still have to buy some stuff for-" Jiyong said to her.

"OH YEAH alright then. See you later!" she waved and walked off with Jiyong. Good, leave. I watched them exit the doors.

"I'm back~!" Kae sat down.

"EUGH. Good timing." NOW you come back?

"Huh?" she didn't hear what I said.

"Nevermind."

 

Jiyong's POV

Mel has a boyfriend? NO! Since when did that happen?! *gasp* no wonder she says she doesn't need a ride from us anymore and said that someone else drives her to school now!!

I don't want to watch her with another- what am I saying?.This isn't possible. Not the fact that it's impossible for her to have a boyfriend, she seems quite pret- Ah!! How is this possible!! She's dating Aaron already?!!! You've gotta be kidding me. Psh what's so good about that guy?

"Jiyong, are you ok?" Jaehwa asked me.

"yeah." of course I'm not.

"I'm still hungry, where are we going to eat?"

Ohh I completely forgot about that! See, Mel? Because of you I don't even know what I'm doing now! Good thing Jaehwa reminded me that we have to go eat.

-----------

do you think that we should continue on with "Change of Heart"? Or just leave this? Or quickly finish it up? If there's no comments the. I guess you don't want to read this anymore so we would leave it like this and probably have it on hiatus.